You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Personal Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

My Personal Haunting

 

My name is Vellyth.

Ever since I was about 12 years old I have noticed that I'm never truly alone. I always got the feeling that someone else was there with me. Sometimes I would hear someone call my name then realize I was home alone or I'd ask my parents and they would tell me that they didn't call me and I'm just hearing things. Also I would hear something fall but I never found anything broken. When I would wake up in the middle of the night, I'd see a figure that looked like a man pass by my bedroom door, it use to scare the shiat out of me. I know it wasn't the house I was living in, because I moved several times and whatever it was always ended up there with me.

It got worse over the years, especially at age 16. My door would open by itself, I would hear banging at the front door and no one would be there, I woke up to the feeling of someone breathing on me, I would wake up with scratches on me, my TV would turn on and off.

Last year we got a pre-owned van. Every time I would drive alone I would see a girl sitting in the back seat, almost made me wreck. Saw her several times. About six months ago I moved in with my boyfriend and his grandfather. His grandfather is a very religious man. He goes to church, church meetings, has rosaries at the house and much more. Nothing has happened to me since I moved in here and it confuses me.

What do you all think of this?

Other hauntings by Vellyth1990

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vellyth1990, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
zzsgranny,
That's why we love you. We always learn new stuff from your ramblings.

Vellyth1990,
Some of the posters have already mentioned this already but my first thought was because your boyfriend's grandfather is a religious person and the fact that there is a possibility of your boyfriend's grandmother being in the house could be the reasons that you are protected from those other spirits.

Also, I'm extremely sorry for what you had to go though. I'm not going to pretend how you feel because I never been sexually assaulted. But I do know the pain of losing a close friend and I also don't get along with my father.
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
Well, to tell the truth, most of my life has been pretty screwed up.

At the age of 12 my grandmother died, I was raped, I stopped talking to my father, my best friend died. I didn't play with an Ouija board until I was 15.

And no, none of my friends were into anything like that until high school.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
What happened when you were twelve? Did something tramatic happen? Did you and your friends get together and have a seance or mess with a ouija board? Was one of your friends you hung out with into the black arts? I've been reading a lot on the paranormal lately written by those who have done serious study for sometimes twenty years, and the next book might be from someone who has done thirty years of intense study. It's frustrating because depending on who you read they all seem to come to slightly if not major disagreements on what the cause is or how it starts. The fact of the scratches and it's stopping when you went to live in a home that's owner lives in the faith of the bible and (it) didn't follow you there would seem to indicate that it wasn't one of the good guys. And most especially since you have no faith in God, It can see that you have no defense at all against it. A lamb tied for the slaughter.
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
It always said my name, nothing else. Sometimes it would sound like it was the voice of a parent or grandparent, other times I would just hear my name coming from an unfamiliar voice but just look out of curiosity who it was.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
Did it always just say your name or did it ever say anything in a complete sentence? And did the voice sound familier?
char1y (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
I don't think that's weird at all. I go through highs and lows of activity around me and on the lows I some times wonder where every ones gone to. From your description it doesn't sound like any of your experiences were particularly menacing so I wouldn't say that you are under the "protection" of the house your in now. More like something is preventing them from manifesting to you or it could be a change in your life that has left you less open, such as your child. Being busy and having a little one to worry about has probably taken over most of your thoughts and given you less time to think about things like this. This is just my best guess because it seems to be the pattern that's fallowed me.
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
Yeah, I've thought of tracing the cars owners back but haven't yet, and yes it's used.

And no I'm not asking for advice because it is no longer with me so there's no need of asking how to get rid of it.

I thank all of you guys for your posts and telling me what you think^^! I'd love to hear more opinions if anyone else is in the mood =]
Am_a_am (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
It sounds like to me that you're under protection at your boyfriends house, wether you believe in God or not, something there is protecting you.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
vellyth: Your honesty is refreshing!...Some times our fellow posters sound like a revival meeting, LOL, but they do mean well...Besides, I don't see in your story where you asked for advice, just our thoughts right?...

Is the entity in the first part of your story still following you?...If so, it's probably your guide, or one of them... I find the part about the little girl interesting... Maybe she was a previous owner's child, if the van was used when you got it... You can research the ownership of a vehicle, not sure how but the VIN number can be traced back to the factory... I know this is off topic, but the Camero in Papa John's pizza commercials is his, he sold it when he was a teen so his Dad could start the restaurant business, and when he got the money, he searched for the owner, found them and bought the car back!...Probably 20 times more than he paid originally 😆...But it would be cool to see who had the van before you...

Sorry, sometimes my thoughts ramble! 😆...

Anyway, what are YOUR thoughts on all of this? 😊
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
Well Thanks you Char1y. And yes no negative entity has been around me while I've been here. The only spirit here is that of my boyfriend's grandmother. I have a baby girl, and when she was about 5-9 months we use to see her playing or laughing at something that wasn't there. Also, if an argument would arise she would give us hints on what to do. But I never really asked for it to stop. I kind of miss the excitement of it, is that weird? I guess you can say I got use to it.
char1y (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
Vellyth1990, I like your honesty. Religion doesn't solve everything. Faith of some sort, any sort, even if its a belief system of your own is one thing, but organized religion is usually a bunch of people making up rules to benefit one or two and not the whole.

Rhyan790, telling some one to become catholic and believe in Jesus is terrible advice, you can't just change all your beliefs over night. Telling some one to explore the catholic religion and giving reasons why, that would be helpful.

So you say now that you have moved it has stopped completely? Did you want it to stop? I"m asking that because most people that want occurances to stop don't wonder why when they do stop.
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
lol I'm sorry but I can't do something I don't believe in. I respect those of you who do care about religion, but I honesty think it's all bologna
rhyan790 (5 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
I got an advise for you. Be catholic and believe in Jesus. My family is very deeply religious. And pray as often as you can. 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
Vellyth: You may not believe in God, but the entity sure as heck does!... 😆 ❤
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
That didn't help at all robert lol, because I don't believe in god, I have no religion.
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
Why would it confuse you?

... It would only have to happen a once or twice times to me before I started doing something about it. Best way to find out if God will help is asking Him.
Vellyth1990 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
No Krystal, the girl does have black hair, but its long and she seems about 14-16
Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
well not completly see something mostl hear them and I saw the outline of the top of the head of one... ❤
Georgeisalegend (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
lol! Ooopps! I meant van! Haha
(I got to write something that is at least 50 words...)
Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
creepy story but I believe it.
I have a story on here but I never see anything... I just hear them speaking... I don't know if its to me or to some other spirit.
Georgeisalegend (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
wow! I think that your boyfriend's place is protecting you from that ghost! And that is really creepy how you see a little girl in the back of your can!
Krystal-is-a-Gangster (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
this is a weird question but is the little girl in your back seat look about 7 or 8 with short black bobbed hair? Id appreciate it if you got back to me on this if she does 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: