You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Someone Died Here 2

Real Ghost Stories

Someone Died Here 2

 

Leave it up to my wife Christina to delve into what the hell was going on in this house. When I got home one evening, my wife told me she talked to the neighbor about the house we moved into. And she explained to the neighbor all of our issues. Etc... The neighbor told my wife that the people before us that moved in were not smokers... Did I forget to say that was our landlord's excuse with the smell of the house? Well at least, that was his explanation why they were fumigating the house.

In fact, the neighbor said that the previous renters were in court and sueing the landlord... Too much information... I know. Never the less, the landlord came by every other day, and always asked my wife if she would please step outside with the kids while he crawled underneath the house from inside our closet.

Not only that, my kids were sick all the time. That's when I began taking pictures of the place. Unfortunately, that was before digital cameras. I scanned a few polaroids, which I will post... But I won't scan my kids pics because of their privacy. It was over Christmas of 1986... And if you saw the pictures of my kids with their swollen puffy faces and fingers playing with their Christmas presents under the Christmas tree, it would break your heart. Awwww... It breaks my heart just to see those pictures... sorry... don't mean to get too emotional. All I wanted to do is get the hell out of Tucson!

Anyway, I began taking pictures of all the fungus, and the strange and bizarre stains in our bathroom, hallways, and our bedroom. I did that because I wanted to pack up my family, and move back to Phoenix and wanted my deposit back, and the rent I paid for those 30 days.

When I showed him the pictures of his fungus infected house and told him about my kids, and that my wife reported him to the Environmental Protection Agency, he gave me back all of my deposit, and my rent and I packed up my family and moved back to Phoenix.

Doesn't that sound like a disgruntled employee... LOL!

Here are the pictures. Sans my kids.

Someone Died Here 1
Someone Died Here 2
Someone Died Here 3
Someone Died Here 4
 
Someone Died Here 5
Someone Died Here 6
Someone Died Here 7
 

Other hauntings by DannyBruise

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DannyBruise, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Codd2712 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
I think the stains on the wall and on the shower fllor are blood stains. The one one the wall looks like a splatter
DCinAZ (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-04)
Having looked at the pictures, and as a Tucson resident for 25 years, I can be pretty sure that in the shower it's mold. I cleaned houses when I first came here and it's pretty much what it looks like. In the summers we have what we call "monsoon season" and it humidity is so bad. You can take a shower, dry off, dry off again, again and still never get completely dry. That in no way explains THIS mold, it wasn't summer anyway. But the mold behind the fridge, in the shower, etc. Can partially explain the kjds sickness. Mold can kill, seriously. The wall definetly looks likes blood to me, especially as it continues to show more and more each week. I've heard about that happening from a guy I know who had worked for a company that specialized in crime-scene clean-up. The pics of the street sign really bother me, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I live here and would be very interested in knowing what street it is but, I don't think so. Something about that just bugs me. Now, that crawlspace... That is the red flag area if there ever was one! The air fresheners, the over abundance of mold during the drier part of the year (it's really dry here the rest of the year), the smell. It's not too far of a stretch to say there are bad vibes there. If the turtles really did live in the back yard then that might explain the dead plants in someone elses world but not mine. I've had desert tortoises in my yard and they in no way cause that kind of distruction. Hell, you don't even know they're around half the time. Oh yeah, I totally agree with your assessment of the Lisa Frank company. It's common knowledge around here. They're employees don't usually stick around long. That's all I'll say about them, they're not worth it. Keep writing though Danny, you're very good at it. You paint a picture with your words. That takes talent, and you've got that in spades.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-13)
I'll check the picture later I'm not using pc can't see them clearly using my phone 😊 anyway thanks for uploading sir... I think everyone of us has a 6th sense... Thats given... Wooh, that landlord of yours is so creepy, why not ask around about his wife, or daughter, son, what ever... He might be an ex convint, *ROFL* but really... What he does is creepy...

-Ayasegawa Yumichika
(my favorite anime character)
White_Rose (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-09)
Hello. My real name is Emily and I would like to say, The stain in the bathroom sure looks like blood to me... Although it could be some type of joke like with fruite juice or something... But I doubt that, The one on the wall isn't that bad but still...Gross, My guess is as good as any, but I say that's a blood stain. The mold and fungi is just nasty. Seriously gross.:P I thought you said the sign didn't show up? I think there is a body in the crawl space... Well that was the first thing that came to my mind. The land lord seems like a serious creep... Just saying

God Bless
~White_Rose
DannyBruise (9 stories) (125 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
intriguedsceptic

Just so you know, I'm so into other worldly energies that every time I hear Michael Bolton sing "When a Man loves a woman." I get a hernia...LOL!Just kiddiinnnggg...LOL!
DannyBruise (9 stories) (125 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
IntriguedSceptic

Nahhh...why would I do that?
LOL!
All kidding aside, I actually abandoned my family for my new job... The day I was hired, I was told that because of my high salary that I was now part owner in the success of the company... Everyone starts at 8am... Most leave at 8pm... Or thereafter, and most work on Saturdays until noon... With some Sundays off... LOLing here... This was over Christmas... Good God! Shades of Scrooge...
Intrigued...I was not allowed any personal time or anything that would stop me from creating three perfectly rendered and complete Airbrush Renderings a week.
I didn't post my story on "Your Ghost Stories to talk about my work hassles. Nevertheless, my work hassles left my wife and family alone to deal with this tool... As you call him.
I guess I should post more detail on how I finally confronted this guy. Needless to say, once my family got back to Phoenix, we received a letter from the previous owners to join them in a class suit.

You know what?
We were just happy to be back home.
IntriguedSceptic (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Danny

Did you or your wife ever challenge the landlord as to why he was behaving in that way? His secretive and for some reason I feel, sneaky, attitude would definitely be cause for concern. He just seems like a complete tool who neglected his property and tried to pass it off as habitable.

Oh and I appreciate the subtle shout at the bottom haha 😜
DannyBruise (9 stories) (125 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
reneespring

Sorry...heh...heh...ahemmm...
Seriously though.
It was my wife that creeped out about this guy going into our closet and lifting the carpet, pulling some board aside and crawling underneath our house. But it was me that began to notice the fungus. Ironically, it happened one night when I was shaving in the bathroom, and the metal soap dish in our shower just fell to the floor tile. That's the first time I noticed the fungus. The part of the wall that held the soap dish was full of fungus. I don't have a picture, because at that time I thought nothing of it. But it did make me wonder... How Odd...
And I began to pay attention.
Personally, I think he buried his ex wife underneath the house.
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
The shower looks like a pool of blood, and the wall what I would think looks as blood splatter
reneespring (148 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
Danny, the mention of dead bodies was not on my page, but in a comment I wrote under your story-I wrote: there may be dead bodies involved, behind the fridge and under the crawl space... Why else would the landlord insist on checking it everyday? The whole thing is bizzare.
footsteps (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
My instincts have saved me many of times. If it doesn't feel right, then it isn't. Never mis-judge how you feel about things. I could feel the negativity while looking at those pics. Something is definately wrong there. I'm glad you got your family out of there. Something about your ex-landlord doesn't feel right either. You are lucky you had the opportunity to get out of that situation. It wouldn't have been a good situation for your kids, especially with their health. God Bless.
DannyBruise (9 stories) (125 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
reneespring

I'm sorry, but I went to your page but did not see anything about your dead body theory.
I will say one thing about death.
Yeah...yeah...I know the sceptics love this fodder... But I can sense death in a house, a place and sometimes in an accident. In houses, I've sensed death in nice ways, as a sense that this house is a nice place. I'm sure whoever died here was very happy. I cans sense sad deaths where on one occasion where I slept in a loft, and heard sad whimpering all night long. And I can sense very negative energy where I know something is not right here. I have never seen a ghost, nor have I ever seen a UFO. Would love to.
But for some strange reason and I don't know why.
My senses suddenly wake up in my head when someone died.
I personally think humans have a 6th sense... Pardon the pun.
It's kind of like when you know someone is behind you or someone is looking at you without you even looking... I think humans have a 6th sense.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Danny: The picture of the shower really freaks me out...That's a blood stain or I'm not a granny! LOL 😆...And the landlord was a trip... Just me, but every time any of our landlords have come into our home (not necessarily our house, but our HOME) I stay up their butt the whole time LOL... Creepy how he asked your wife and kids to go outside while he was there...

Anyway, I don't blame you one little bit for getting the f*** outta there!...Please pardon my symbolic French! 😆 ❤
reneespring (148 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
DannyBruise oh ok now I understand, sorry. That does sound psychic on your part. What do you think of my dead bodies theory, by the way?
PoppyXred (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Thanks for sharing, and you did the right thing when I looked at the pics I sensed some negative enerygy
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Wow it is a great thing you guys moved out of that place! I have never seen such severe mold and fungus problems before in my life! Is it strange to have that kind of mold and fungus problem in Arizona? I thought the air was dry and not prone to high humidity. The only problems I had with really bad mold was when I lived on the coast of California right next to the ocean, but that was because it was foggy 80% of the year and damp.
DannyBruise (9 stories) (125 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
reneespring
The paranormal experience is how I can sense negative energy. From the very first day I walked into the place and looked around, I told my wife...We're outta here. I don't like this place. At all. Let's get out of here. But we couldn't. We signed a lease, and I was starting a new job. Please understand, I moved my family and my entire house down to this place... Based on promises from a lot of people and a particular business. Weeks before I found the fungus and stains, I knew something was not right.
My negative energy is what led me to discover fungus...stains, etc. More than that, as I tell other people... You had to be there to feel the pall of negative energy. Maybe that's not paranormal to you, but it is to me.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
Danny - on one level I completely understand what you meant by feeling like Jesus Christ (no disrespect intended by either you or I). When I told my daughter's dad I wanted a divorce, it was like a heavy weight was lifted from my shoulders. So, essentially I'd been carrying around a heavy load, much like you and the couch. 😉

The relief that you must have felt when you knew your family was safe, whether from natural or other natural sources. There's not another feeling in this world like the one you feel when your kids are safe.

I enjoy reading your memories, Danny.

Marjie
reneespring (148 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
I don't see where there is anything paranormal here, but there may be dead bodies involved, behind the fridge and under the crawl space... Why else would the landlord insist on checking it everyday? The whole thing is bizzare.
DannyBruise (9 stories) (125 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
Miracles51031

I have so many more pictures. I know that those stains could be explained away as just old paint, cleaning fluid, etc. But there is so much more to this house that is so creepy. And as I said, I'm not seven years old anymore. I will post more images. I think after all the photos are posted, no one would be able to say that this situation was a vivid imagination of some ethereal thinking person.
It's very difficult to explain in words. But above the incredible negative energy, and my kids being sick the entire time... It could very well have been the fungus... Why would I and my wife make a decision to spend 12 hours packing every bit of furniture and belongings and move away from that place?

I live on a hillside overlooking the city of Phoenix. I swear to God... Just after midnight when I reached my home in Phoenix, the first thing I did was unload my kids beds from the U-Haul with a handcart up the hill to my old house... It was freezing and cold. The next thing I did was haul up the couch and the Television... At one point as I was hauling up the couch up the hill... I kind of laughed... I felt like Jesus Christ carrying the cross... I know, I know... Not making fun.
But you would not believe how peaceful everything became when my wife and I carried our kids... That were sleeping in the car... Up to our home in Phoenix and put them to sleep. My wife and I fell asleep on the couch watching TV.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
Danny, I didn't comment on your original story but I do want to be the first to say thank you for posting the pictures.

I know you realize that even pictures won't make believers out of non-believers. But that's okay. It's what makes us different and even helps point out things we might not have thought of (as in the case of my first post).

Those of us who post our memories on here, believe with all our hearts that this is what happened to us. And maybe, just maybe, something one of us posts really helps someone else. We don't know how many people just reads the stories but don't post their own or make comments to others because of all the "non-related" comments that are made.

I'm glad you were able to get your family out of there quickly. Bless you.

Marjie

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: