You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Can A Ghost Be In Love With You?

Real Ghost Stories

Can A Ghost Be In Love With You?

 

Hey, I'm 18 from Brisbane, Australia. I have had really weird events happen in the past few years regarding the supernatural. I was fifteen when I had the first encounter with a ghost, I believe he may have been there throughout most of my childhood but I can't quite remember exactly if he was or not.

The first encounter I was in my bedroom, I was climbing up the ladder to my top bunk when I felt what seemed like hands pushing on my shoulders making me fall to the floor, it wasn't just gravity I definitely felt pressure on my shoulders. It really scared me but I kept it to myself, when I finally got the courage to go to bed late that night I felt what was a hand caressing my legs. I felt something breathe on the back of my neck. I was so scared I screamed. My parents came running into my room to see what was wrong, I told them and they thought it was just the neighbour's cat in my room again. I slept in the lounge room that night; I had also been hearing footsteps in my room at night later that week.

When I was going to school I felt as if something was holding my arm everywhere I walked, it was so weird I didn't know what to make of it.

I had started dating a guy around the time that this had happened and not long after the ghost had scared the living daylights out of me the guy I was dating had sexually abused me.

I'm 18 now and recently I have been having the weirdest things happen to me, I always wear a necklace my grandmother gave me. I keep getting the sensation it's being lifted and played with like I sometimes do except it's not caught on my hair or anything and I'm not touching it. I have found things in my room that have been moved and no one goes into my room as they have no reason too, nothing is knocked over its just out of place or in weird spots, e.g. I have a pink yoshi toy on my desk. I went into my room after lunch and found it on my computer like a magnet, it has magnets in its hands but I have never been able to get it to stay up that high before, the odd thing was that it wasn't on metal where it usually sticks to it was stuck on plastic.

When I listen to music I keep hearing someone calling me but no one is calling me. I will be watching TV and have the same thing happen. I heard someone talking to me today but it wasn't anyone's voice I recognize, it was very deep. I asked my brother if he said anything and he hadn't. I been feeling like hands have been rubbing up my leg and caressing my neck, also I feel like I'm being kissed, when I sleep I feel as if something is watching me and sometimes laying next to me. I have been sitting on the middle of my bed recently patting my cat and something I couldn't see sat down and made the bed sink down and the bottom hit the floor. It's not just me gaining a few extra pounds.

It definitely doesn't feel bad, there is a bad spirit in the house also in the kitchen (if you walk past you can feel it) the energy is letting off a different feeling. It generally feels like a loving feeling over a negative feeling. Even when I was pushed it felt more concerned.

When I was 16 I was living with my boyfriend at the time who would abuse me physically, sexually and emotionally. I was in my room taking a nap around 2 in the afternoon and was being dragged my legs and felt as if I was being raped by an invisible force. I don't know if it was a dream or not but felt very very real.

The next week my ex boyfriend that used to abuse me kept trying to contact me, he had just gotten out of jail.

I don't really understand exactly but I do believe the ghost is not bad.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, purplekitten, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Queen-Taco (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-14)
Trust me, I've had very similar experiences. You're not alone! 😊
Sometimes when I lay down in bed, I can feel someone's arm wrapped around my waist. One time, I was sitting down on my computer chair, doing my normal "Internetz" stuff, then I saw a black figure in the kitchen for a blink of a second. I turned around and about 5 seconds later, I felt someone's hands holding the sides of my waist.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
Dear rookdygin,
Thanks for being so kind and providing your method. More so as you so graciously allow us to copy-paste.And yes, the due credit will be provided each and every time.

Thanks
Regards
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
purplekitten,

Your 'story' was posted two years ago (give or take a few months)... But this method has been offered so in case you are still checking the site you will find the mentioned Cleansing...

Sceptic-Ari,

I do not often comment on Succubi/Incubi 'stories'. As this topic tends to 'bred' arguments rather than debates. (and this one is two years old) Having said that if you feel the need to refer the Method I have developed to an individual please feel free to 'copy and paste' it. Just give credit as needed.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
Dear purplekitten,
I implore you to search the forum for rookdygin's cleansing/shielding ritual and follow it to the core.

Thanks
Regards
Sandeep44 (11 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
Any one who want get rid of incubus do it fast or it might take you to the worse condition." All that gliters are not gold".
And for Kenyan, place rock salt on 4 corners of your room and sleep see the difference from that day itself and hang a Cross. And if you feel followed by this entity. Comment here and I will reply you. But it is also better to have a psychiatry check up just to make sure no mistake from your side, don't take me bad.
NettoKun (3 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-05-06)
Yes a ghost can be in love with you. I too have a mystery lover of my own. For the past few nights I have noticed a spirit following me, hugging me, kissing, and touching me in a loving way. I believe it is a incubus (Yours might be too). Ik its not evil due to its gentle aura. Mine is not sex crazy but it can be perverted (but what man isn't lol). If I were you try to talk to it eventually you will hear from it. Mine is already calling out to me and it hasn't been a week
youngpsyche11 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-22)
I believe having experiences with spirits like that is an amazing privelage.
Yes spirits can deffinately love you, sometimes even more passionately than anyone on this world because they are not of this dimension. I am male and have had experiences like that but they eventually went away for me, hopefully you don't loose something as special as that. For eternal unrelenting love all you have to do is wait to be on the spirit level, you just have to wait a lifetime
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
[at] LightDemonGirl: And where have you acquired this great knowledge of incubi and succubi? From reading a few stories on this site and skimming a wikipedia article? You said it yourself: incubi are demonds. Demons=bad. I personally do not believe in succubi or incubi. The concept has been around for millennia, and was probably created, at least in my opinion, to explain away nocturnal emissions, premarital pregnancies, and perhaps even sexual assault. I don't think they real beings.
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
if you wonder if ghosts can be in love with someone... Yes, ghosts can be in love with someone, and it can happen to be a incubus that is with you, incubus is a demon who is doing sexual things with someone, but some incubus can be nice, kind, gentle, and not all incubus tries to have sex with someone... So it CAN be an INCUBUS
Scbsd (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Kenyan, if you would like to talk about this thing that happens to you with others who experience the same thing, there is a forum that you can join.

I am posting the link below.

Http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com/
Kenyan (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-03)
i can relate and have had similar experiences over the last 8 years on and off, finally I managed to speak to my husband about it, he is so understanding and encouraged me to seek answers and that is why am here. All the unexplained nagging had stopped until 8 months ago when it started again in a new house, this totally felt like a different entity altogether. It doesn't happen all the nights though.

On occasions it happens even when we are in bed together although he has never noticed as much as he has tried to be on the look out.

The most it happened lately is when my husband takes time to come to bed or when he travel overseas for business leaving me and our daughter alone in our house, I even sleep with the lights on but somehow I fall asleep and when I wake for sure have all the indications like I have actually had sex.

The encounters have became so erotic and the experience is like nothing I have ever felt sexually ever, so intense and satisfying. Lately I feel his presence all around me all day. In the recent month or so my hubby has travelled 3 time for a week each time, the worst part is that I haven't told my husband but I feel like I have fallen in love with it.

I need help, I feel that as much as a part of me fears yet another part of me can't resist it... Am afraid that it might ruin my marriage and if I tell my husband he might not take it well. Please help me
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
chiara6821 (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-30)
omg that is a total shock. My friend experienced something like that
!
jenna2011 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
I notice a great deal of fear. How are we going to get beyond the fear long enough to find out what is really going on. You cannot go around in life so full of fear that you don't feel or learn an experience. This isn't about spirituality or religion,it's about a different dimension you have become in contact with. When we are engulfed in fear, we learn nothing. Try to view the experience as positive, loving and interesting.
guardiandragon (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-01)
i only wish the best, and pray things turn out well, but be warned, thy love of which cannot be seen, may not exist at all... ❤
ralu4michael (28 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
well, a ghost (or angel) can love you and even make love to you... I know it from my own experience with Michael which is btw, wonderful...
If you think he ain't bad and you feel that you are the happiest, most fulfilled, loved person alive when you're near to him, then he's your soulmate! Otherwise, he is just a guy whom you loved in a past life... Either way, he has strong feelings about you... You can make him leave, if he bothers you... If he does, I strongly recommend praying and visualization...
And about the other ghost, the negative one, it's a Earth spirit... It may had died in your house, in the kitchen... It may had suicide there and it can't move on, it's bounded to this world, but it'll receive a brand new chance, a new life... Until then, it may just stay there and haunt people...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-21)
I also was thinking of what youngdz79 and zzsgranny, ZiShu, Xurik_Andi,and DARKNESS mentioned about the whole dysfunctional look at relationships and also OBE's. I echo the suggestion to check out Aussiedaz's stories. They are rather interesting and informative, all together.
You have to stop it. If he was abusive in life, he could be so in death. And more than likely will be. That means he has LOTS of experience with it. When you do something you enjoy a lot, you tend to repeat doing it, and getting better at it. No good would come from such a situation. It is best to do as Xurik_Andi suggested.
Thank you.
summiena (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-21)
this story SCREAMS astral projection, but one had better be sure. Was your ex interested in anything supernatural when you two were together? Anything at all? If not, he probably thought it would be amusing to read up on some astral projection... I'd set up an investigation
Antoinette (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
Well that's kind of scary though... Sounds... Quite... Cute? Mean a ghost or a demn falls in love with you, hee hee... Hey by the way, I had almost the same problems here, anyone can help? Please! If so... Send me an email or add my msn with the same email... Victorian_frozenmaiden [at] yahoo.com
MrGray (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
it maybe a guardian angels or ghost who won't accept what happened to him when he was alive but please do not use oujia board it may be a incubus deceiving you, so for your on safety do not try to contact it in any way 😐
Onnie (2 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-30)
i have a spirit that's in love with me. He follows me around and I actually like him following me and being with me. I feel safe and I love him too
Xurik_Andi (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
so you have two ghosts? One negative, one positive. Ok, so let me get this straight, one tries to hurt you, the other is the knight in shining armor? Well, as far as I am aware of, tell the negative spirit to get it's intangible arse out of your life and ask the positive spirit what it wants. As sweet as the positive ghost is, he probably needs to move on, if not, then I suggest putting down some 'space/bubble' grounds down for it to understand. And Ghosts were once humans, so they still have feelings like love and hate, etc etc.
mayee (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
I experienced something like that too. Except that the dreams are different, but I REALLY felt as if something goes inside my... You know (private part) inside and out, and it feels...good, I'm not hurt, and when I woke up in the morning there's no blood in my underwear. So I just want to know if it was an incubus too or just a dream. I felt it so many times
ZiShu (281 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
You said you do believe the ghost is not bad?
Yet you said you felt like you were being raped by an invisible force.
Your boyfriend abused you sexually as well didn't he? Do you count your boyfriend as not bad?
I'm just trying to point out the logic here...
That spirit that tried to rape you is definitely the negative one here.
lunamilay (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
I would love to fall in love with a ghost <3 some may say I'm naive but ghosts aren't evil (unless they're demons) ahaha. I love ghosts.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
DARKNESS: I was thinking about firing him an e-mail! 😆...He might be busy, or just not finding anything to his interest?...Dunno, I'll e-mail him though...
swwetlilangel (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
[at] roates
I would not try that, it could get very angry and try to hurt her 😢
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
purplekitten I also was thinking of what youngdz79 and zzsgranny have mentiond he may be projecting himself to you and causing you to experince this. As zzsgranny mentioned the poster Aussiedaz has had a lot of experience with OBE and Astral Projecting.

That reminds me zzsgranny where has aussiedaz been lately anyway, havnt seen him post for a few weeks now unless I have missed them?

Thank you for sharing and all the best to you!

Dan
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
Purplekitten: may I suggest you do some research on out of body experiences... This sounds like your ex visiting you, like youngdz said...

And read some of Aussiedaz's stories... He has many OBE-s, very interesting...

If it is your ex having OBE-s then I don't really know what you could do, other than refuse to allow the physical contact, which is what you should do anyway, if you feel uncomfortable with it...

Good luck!
roates (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
Dude sorry but you need to be more carefull who your boyfriends are. But that's not what this website is for. Anyway sorry I've herd stories about relationships with ghosts before and they were all good. Maybe let the ghost do wHat it wants to to see what you think of it and if you don't like it then try forcefully telling it to go away that will probably work.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled