You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mr. No Show

Real Ghost Stories

Mr. No Show

 

I have a story of my own but I will save that for another day. Here is an experience involving one of my roommates. This is his story, and I am sharing it without his consent. I hope he doesn't visit, or better yet, know about this site to stumble upon this story. Just kidding--I know for a fact he wouldn't mind and he'd be glad to share it with all of you personally if he could type English fluently...

My roommate is an international exchange student from Vietnam. He came to the US about two years ago. Initially, he was staying in an average looking house with a small Filipino family close to his college. On this very day when he got off the plane after a 16-hour flight to set foot in America and feeling exhausted, all he wanted to do was pass-out on a nice and comfortable bed. He was driven to his new home and did exactly just that.

He wasn't quite sure how long he fell asleep for, but it hadn't been more than 20 minutes. Sleeping on his side facing the wall he could hear the bedroom door open then shut behind him. He heard someone walking to the center of the room and suddenly stopped. He was tired to the extreme and did not feel like turning around to greet this guest. He thought for sure it had to be one of the family members checking on him. Albeit the exhaustion he was fully awake and aware at this point. He kept his eyes closed pretending to sleep to hear what this guest would do next. After a few minutes nothing happened, no movement no sound, nothing. Just as he decided to turn around he heard the zipper unzipping on one of his suitcases. He quickly turned around expecting to find one of the family's kids going through his things. Much to his surprise he saw no one there. Upon investigation he found that the suitcases were still zipped, and the bedroom door was closed and locked just as he had left it. Of course when you're so tired you think your mind plays tricks on you. This is exactly what he thought when he couldn't find any other explanation.

Drifting back to sleep and no longer than 20 minutes later he heard the door open then shut again. This time he was sure someone just entered the room, walked toward his bed and stopped right at the edge. Again, he pretended to sleep and waited. A short moment later he could feel some pressure made on the mattress as if someone sat down slowly trying not to wake him. He spun around quickly and astonished to find no one there. Needless to say it scared him senseless.

That entire day he forced himself to stay awake by unpacking some of his things and organizing his room. Nothing else like this happened for rest of the short time staying there. Funny thing is, he never mentioned this incident to any of the family members. I suppose he didn't want to startle them. He didn't care to dig up the history of the house either. But, rest assured my fellow Americans-- my roomie still loves the USA!

Hope you enjoyed the read. Good Day.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Diogenes, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
I wonder if anyone else there had experienced anything, spose you will never know now. Would have been interesting to see what they thought of his experience. He is only glad hes in America because he hasnt been to Australia yet haha jokes!

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Diogenes (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
OMGITIS, everyone was home at the time. He told me he was sure he had locked the door. Besides, if someone was playing tricks on him they couldn't have run that fast to just disappear like that.

Chopis, I told him the exactly thing but he insisted that he was fully awake. He wasn't sure the first time but there was no question about it the second time it happened.
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
Hmm,, perhaps he WAS really exhausted and just hearing things... 😳 glad he stills USA although... 😊
Thanks for sharing your story,

Claudia
OMGITIS (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
Nice Story. Was anyone at home with him? You never know it might of been his little brothes or sisters playing tricks on him... 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: