You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Teenage Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Teenage Ghost

 

When I was a child, I would have consecutive nightmares about the same thing: A ghost following me and trying to tell me something. Soon we moved out of the house because my mom thought it was the house. My nightmares did stop but when I turned 13 years old, I started hearing voices, seeing things in my mind, and have this feeling that I was not alone.

One time, I was in the bathroom fixing my hair and I heard my name being called about six times. I finally got annoyed and told my mom to stop calling my name because I heard her the first time. She gave me a confused look and told me that she never called my name. At those times, I told myself that I'm only tired that's why I hear things or tell myself that it's going to go away but it never did. I would always have the same image stuck in my head before I went to sleep: A girl somewhere in her teens with black hair and white dress covered in mud and blood and barefoot.

Last week, I had a dream that I was falling asleep in my bed and I soon heard someone whispering and I tried to figure out what she was saying but she was whispering too fast, then I started counting for no reason. All of a sudden my head felt light and I heard this soft static. At that time I felt like I was being forced out of my body. I could see my hands leaving my body and soon my arm. My soul was screaming "MOM!" over and over again but I could feel my physical mouth shut like it was stitched together. I felt really dizzy and I was struggling to wake up. I did everything I could think of until I finally woke up. For a second I felt like my mouth was actually stitched together because I couldn't move it for a second and I felt like I just spun around a spinning chair for an hour. My mom told me that she had the same problem when she was my age. She told me that she would have nightmares also and she could feel someone following her around. She said it stopped (the nightmares, the feeling, and everything else) when she gave birth to me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Miz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

footsteps (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
If you are Christian or believe in God/Jesus,say this prayer every night. It sounds like something was started down your family line. When you pray, make sure you mean it and feel it in your heart, otherwise it won't help you.
IN the name of Jesus, I cover myself, my wife and my family with the blood of Jesus. Father, I ask for your giant warrior angels to protect us. As your war club and weapons of war, I break down, undam and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, and the like and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms fetishes, psychic prayers, psychic thoughts, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, psychic power, psychic warfare, candle burning, incantations, chanting, hoodoo, crystals, root works, and everything else being sent my way or my family member's way or any deliverance ministries way, and I return it, and the demons to the sender, Sevenfold, and I bind it to them by the Blood of Jesus, and I cut and burn their ungodly silver cord and lay lines, in Jesus' name. Amen!
Hope this is helpful.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
Wow, that's interesting. Your family moved because you were having weird dreams? Maybe Vulcan is right... 😆
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
It sounds like all you have to do is give birth. Ouila' problem solved.
yellowbelle (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
I know that feeling very well.
My experience was very similar with yours.

Just try to pray, and when you feel that your soul is being sucked out. Keep forcing yourself to move...

Too bad, it seems, that thing left your mom when she gave birth to you.

Hope you can do something about that, don't let evil things win over you. It's your own body, not theirs. They can't force your soul out if you don't want to.:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: