You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Someone Whispered In My Ear

Real Ghost Stories

Someone Whispered In My Ear

 

It was a summer's day and we were at an uncle's house, we had a BBQ and spent the night at their home, after talking and laughing we finally went to bed around three in the morning. Our now five year old daughter who was about three back then (this happened two years ago), was sleeping at our feet, we slept on mattress on the ground. As I was lying there trying to make myself go to sleep, I heard two cats fighting; I was feeling uneasy but thought nothing of it. Then out of nowhere all sound stopped and the room got really cold. I found myself frozen and unable to move, and heard someone whisper as clear as the water right in my left ear:"Come with me..." all I could do was move closer to my sleeping husband until sleep finally took me.

The next morning I talked to him about it, thinking he might laugh at me, but instead he told me he heard someone whisper in his ear as well but couldn't make out what they said. Later that day we talked to my uncle about it and he told us that they've had a few experiences themselves, he told us that sometimes doors slam shut when no windows or doors are open and their kid had told them that he could see about five boys of different ages and they keep molesting him. My grandmother had spent a few nights there too and told us that a woman was keeping her up because she wouldn't stop talking to her; she got so scared that she keeps rejecting the invitation to stay with them again.

Up to this day they're still having a lot of problems and no matter what they do they ghosts won't go away, it got so bad that they're even thinking of moving out.

Anyways that's my story, thank you for reading; I'll write the other experiences I have had as soon as I can. It's kind of hard to find time when you have kids. You can choose to believe this or not I just want to share with you Guys this and many other stories I have.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AlexandLainey, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
yes I know TheUnknown, I only suggested it as it has been an ongoing problem- and it seems like its something that has to be taken care of. Even if they knew what happened- they still need to do something, so what else do you suggest? (totally do not mean this to sound angry)
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Better to understand than fearing what you don't know, it's a mistake commonly made by people who put too much faith in their religion 😁.

Have you checked the history of where your uncle's house? It might reveal clues to what happened there.

RedShadows-n-BlackFlames, blessing is not the solution for all hauntings. Its always the last resort when all fails. It takes understanding.
sharon (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
I think if your little child is being molested and you'v tried everything you can to get rid of the ghost's. Just don't go back to your uncle's place. Its not fair on the your child, he should never have to go true that again. He might have trouble in later life if it keeps happening. Love Sharon xoxo ❤ ❤ ❤
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
my question is it more then one ghost? If so, its to "involed" and move. Or get the rooms and house blessed. But it seems like the ghost is very (for a less of words) "powerful" to being doing all you claim. It should have been dealt with earlier.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
ummm... I was kind of wondering that too. "reneesprings question". I don't know. If I was you I would be excited about putting together all I could to document this occurance since it is a long term thing and so eventful. It has all the earmarks of being able to record in different ways. Some one should be doing that before it goes away.
reneespring (148 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
What did you mean by the child was being *molested* by ghosts? Do you mean sexually attacked, or harrassed in other ways?

Mo
TimothyJ (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
I believe it... And I think its cool that you had that kind of paranormal experience. I've had many myself... 😳
Poysinedfaerie (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
I would have moved by now. At least you weren't the only one to experience the event

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: