You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Overactive Imagination Or Incubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Overactive Imagination Or Incubus?

 

My nickname is Lynn and I'm 16 years old. I have had ADHD since the second grade, which makes my imagination...well...extremely overactive. In the sixth grade, I created two male characters that were gay for each other and I mentally replaced my real parents with them. After that, I began making up a lot more people and sometimes I do hallucinate that they are really there, but it's usually just my two "dads".

Well, about two or three months ago, I was talking to one of my friends who are into the whole supernatural stuff. They began going off about incubus and succubus and other demon-ish subjects. Of course, my mind started drifting off to all kinds of weird things.

Now...I'm Protestant, but I've been attending Catholic schools since the fourth grade and so I tend to have high morals in abstinence and all things about not doing anything sexual at all (even to me). So my mind was suddenly occupied with these weird thoughts of demons touching me inappropriately and stuff. I quickly blocked them from my mind. I hadn't thought about any of it until a week ago when I went to bed around 1 A.M. I was laying in bed with the lights off, listening to my iPod in attempt to fall asleep. My eyes were shut and I was lying on my side when I suddenly felt as though someone was next to me. I quickly threw my arm behind me and felt around, but nothing was there. Slightly nervous that I was having another one of my hallucinations, I lay on my back and stared at the ceiling. When everything seemed to be fine, I closed my eyes again. Next thing I knew, my groin area and legs became really warm and I kicked off my blankets. Suddenly, my body felt really heavy and I felt an odd pressure between my legs. Freaked out, I tried to move, but I couldn't. I don't think I was paralyzed; it was more like my body was too exhausted to move. After a minute or two of the increasing pressure between my legs, I had my very first orgasm.

Ever since, this has been happening to me five to six times every night and some new sensation is added each time. It feels wonderful, but I'm not sure if I want it to progress any further (or continue at all for that matter) and I'm always completely exhausted in the morning.

I'm mainly concerned that this might just be my imagination or something and I'm going insane...

Is this real, and if so, what should I do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, YES, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Starrychick2 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
Oops! I meant to say "It sounds like your imagination or energies is getting to you." XD ❤ [
Starrychick2 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
Hey!Just wondering have this incidents stopped? It sound more like imagination is getting to you. 😲 😕
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
First of all your not going mad and yes they are real. For some reason they seem to go after young girls, teenagers and under 30 it seems. For men the age doesn't seem to matter.

I would put a cross in your bed room and I would pray a lot. If he cames around just start praying and I'm sure he will leave.
He may return if so just start praying again.

Good luck.

Take care,

Walter 😁
RavenWings (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
I would make sure first in your particular case it is not from any mental perception such as: Your ADHD or something like OCD Dissociative disorder or schizophrenia then go from there.

Even if its any of those that doesn't mean your not experiencing something spiritual, however you want to make sure as well your not going threw a ruff patch. If you are I suggest holistic methods of counseling.

I have meet schizophrenics, people with OCD Depression etc, who experienced real spiritual phenomena, but were over looked and discredited because of their disposition -which is not right.

First check out these medical issues and see if they reflect in you at any point. While doing this you can either:

-Mentally tell the spirit to get the hell out, with authority don't back down at all, then burn sage and do a banishing ritual.

Or go the other route...

-Embrace it -although I think your too young for this type of relationship as you get more then just sexual appetites with these beings. Some can be selfish lovers and don't usually like to share you with other people -so this means relationship issues big time.❤
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
Hi Lynne,

I've been having visits from both Succubi and Incubi for many years and I have no complaints regarding their interest in me. It may seem impossible to you but such encounters can be very rewarding physically and spiritually (I'm devoted to Lilith btw).
I would suggest that if you haven't suffered any physical/mental harm from your visitor up to this point that you will not in the future (Incubi like to please their lovers/friends - not hurt/scare them). Have you tried to communicate with your visitor since the visits started? Most likely your exhaustion in the morning is related to your not getting ample sleep during the night - not by 'being drained of lifeforce/energy' (which by the way is a myth...again, chalk this up to personal knowledge). Most patriarchial religions are unfortunately very 'sex phobic' (which if one thinks about it long enough means it's a very anti-life/life denying trait/factor). As long as you aren't being harmed physically or mentally (aside from loosing sleep, which you need of course) I'd suggest that you not be too hasty to end your newfound experiences before you have a more complete understanding of what's happening and your visitor. Try talking with him (either mentally or verbally) and find out more about him (and while doing so remind him that you need quality sleep, so he should be mindfull of that and respect that). You have to be the one to set the limits on what's happening; don't be afraid to be upfront and firm in this regard. If you want him to leave and not return - say so! Otherwise, communicate, set your limits, and take it day by day where this is concerned. Hope this helps guide to greater understanding with this situation.
DanielleMarie (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
Hi Lynne
Im very interested in what your saying as I have been having sleep paralysis which iam not starting to believe could be an incubus. Could you get back to me?xxx
Rainfall (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Hi Lynn,
Well, I'm not sure what is going on with you but I would like to provide you with some terms that could possible assist on your journey. Since you feel like something could be going on spiritually, you can do research on spirit release, depossession sessions, entity removal/clearings. Doing searches on these can bring up some sites that may be of help to you regarding information on your concern. Hope everything works out. Take Care. ❤
YES (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Moongrim: I do play sports (I'm on the tennis, basketball, and swim team at school), so I'm pretty sure vent enough energy.

And I'm not really comfortable with indulging in non-abstinence activity... Especially with myself. But thanks for the suggestion!
YES (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
zzsgranny: I have found that my halucinatons are caused by my medications; I never halucinate when I forget to take it
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
YES: Can I ask if your "hallucinations" are caused by adhd, or by the medications that you take to control it?...I'm sorry, but I never knew that people who have adhd or add were prone to hallucinations...That's a new one for me!
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
You are protestant Christian?
This does sound like a lust demon.
If it is then it must be rid of... NOW.
Send me an email in my profile. I can help you.
This situation will only get worst. Yes you will get pleasures from it, but it will only ruin things in the future. There is more to it than just the lust.
I should mention to people who loves lust demons that I know some people who were sent to the mental hospital because of these type of demons.
God Bless
DerEngelMetzger (2 stories) (16 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
This doesn't sound like schizophrenia to me. Highly overactive imagination yes. You probably got aroused by the thought of an incubus and since you felt bad about these thoughts and pushed them out of your mind they are manifesting as strong sexual fantasies. This removes the guilt you would feel if you were to be active sexually either with a partner or by yourself. I would say enjoy them since you choose to abstain 😁
HortonRox88 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
It also sounds like schitzophrenia, from reading your past and how you created two gay men to replace your mother and father, and adding your hallucinations. Have you ever been evaluated?
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Pretty lucid imagination.
Rough guess, if you don't allow 'certain energies' to be vented, they'll find a way to do it for you. They being your 'certain energies', not any entity.

Imagination. Perhaps some sport activities to wear yourself out, or indulge in some non-abstinence activity with yourself and yourself alone. If anything else you won't be 'full of energy' when you're trying to sleep.

New comments for this story have been disabled