You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My First Ghost Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My First Ghost Experience

 

Quite a few years ago now back in probably 2005 or 2004 I had an odd and still unexplained ghostly experience. I was only young maybe 9 or 10 years old.

Me and my brother were listening to some music in my mum's room, my mum's room was always the coldest in the house it never used to warm up, and after an hour or so my brother went downstairs whilst I stayed up on my own and continued to listen to music. After 20 minutes or so I decided to turn it off as I packed away the CD from the CD player I noticed a hand shape on the wall and there was nothing in the room or anyone in the room which could have made this silhouette. I went over and placed my palm onto the shadow and all of a sudden there was this great rush of wind and the curtains blew strongly, I was very freaked out and I ran downstairs as fast as I could.

3 or 4 years previously my Grandma had passed away. I'm not sure the significance of this but I found it to be very spooky at the time.

Also the windows were shut as it was in the late evening when this happened and I was the only person upstairs. Also just to add apparently when we brought our house the builder who was working on it died through falling through the ceiling of the roof in the attic, could this be a spirit of some sort?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, andrewz105, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

vintageglam (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-26)
Very interesting...I'm not sure if it was your grandmother or not. Has any other activity happen since this incident?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: