You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Not So Friendly Ghosts 2

Real Ghost Stories

Not So Friendly Ghosts 2

 

You may want to read my other story first. It explains what I think I'm seeing now, 8 years later. I am now 16 years old, and until a few months ago, I thought I had escaped whatever was haunting me at my old house.

It all started the night after my friend got hit by a car. He wasn't killed, but simply fractured his back in several places. It was done on purpose, so naturally I was extremely nervous that something could happen again. I didn't sleep for about a week because I was so paranoid, and when I did sleep, I had nightmares of ghosts and demons haunting my boyfriend and me violently killing my boyfriend. (I don't know how this is relevant to my friend being hurt, but somehow my being scared and not sleeping led to these nightmares I'm assuming.)

One morning, I was in the kitchen fixing something to eat. I glanced outside through my big glass French front doors, and saw a black shadow in the shape of a man. I looked back, and it was gone. I considered the fact that I hadn't slept in a few weeks, and simply ignored what I thought I had just seen.

The nightmares continued. No more than a week after "seeing" the "shadowed man" as I call him, he was back. And this time I was sure. Everybody has those dreams where they are falling, or perhaps being grabbed, and they jump and wake up. I felt something grab my ankle, and I woke myself up from jumping so violently. I sat up to grab a drink of water from my nightstand, and when I looked back, there was a black shadow in the shape of a man near the foot of my bed, where my legs had been. I blinked a few times and it was gone, but I remained frozen. It felt like an hour before I gathered the courage to turn on my lamp.

The shadowed man was gone, but I still felt as if I was being watched. Perhaps I was being paranoid, but when most people think that they may have experienced something, they say "It was like nothing I have ever felt before." but the thing is, I have had this feeling before. It feels just like when I was at my old house- the one I lived to prior to this one. I always felt as if I was being watched and felt unsafe, if that makes any sense. It was the same feeling I had before. I broke down crying, and needless to say, I did not sleep that night.

About two months passed, and nothing happened. I began to think that maybe what had happened was just a realistic nightmare. But I was quickly convinced that it wasn't. I was at my mom's boyfriend's house, a few hours from where I live. We all slept in the same room. They were in their bed, and I was on the couch. I was sleeping rather well, when I suddenly woke up. I thought nothing of it because I wake up around 2 times a night to get something to drink or maybe go to the bathroom. I didn't feel like getting up, so I just lay back down and tried to go back to sleep.

Just as I was dozing off, something grabbed my shoulder. I was facing the back of the sofa, so without looking back I assumed it was my mom and muffled "Leave me alone. Go away. I'm sleeping." Then I heard "No. I'm never leaving." It was the most evil voice I have ever heard in my life. It was nothing like in the horror movies. It gives me the chills just thinking of the voice. It was a deep, growl.

That was about two months ago, and I have not seen the shadowed man. I have had dreams where I become possessed. I am lying in my bed violently shaking and moaning. I have woken myself up both times because I could feel myself shaking. I hope that this could be the end of whatever is going on, but my gut is telling me that this isn't over. I talked to my priest and he said that it was because of fears that demons were taking advantage of me, but I can't think of what I could be scared of. In the beginning, yes, that would have made sense. I was scared for my friend's life, but that is all done and taken care of. Why is the shadowed man still here?

Other hauntings by hannahbmarie101

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hannahbmarie101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

moomoomilk (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
I agree with Trudy44 and JimD and everyone else that commented saying to pray. Keep a small bottle of holy water by your bed side, say your prayers, go to mass and hope ❤
God bless you xox
MMM
Trudy44 (60 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-03)
Dear Hannah,

This is what I would do if I were you.

1. At bedtime I would pray to God for help. I would ask him to put the helmet of salvation around my mind to protect my mind. I would also ask God to put a hedge of protection around me.

2. I would read the Bible out loud. I would read my favorite verses. I like John 3:16-17, John 14:6, Romans 8:26-36, Ephesians 6:10-18 Philippians 2:9-11, Hebrews 4:12,16. Zephaniah 3:17 and I also like the Psalms. Psalms 23 is good.
Why should you read the Bible out loud? Read it out loud so the demonic forces can hear you. The Bible acts like a sword and the demonic forces don't like to to hear it because it cuts them.

If you are troubled again by this entity command it to leave in the name of Jesus. ❤ 😊 ❤
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
Hi;

I am a demonologist. Angelic trash is so very active these days. 90% of these so - called ghost stories are demonic, as is yours. Your priest is correct - negative emotions feed demons, as does any habitual sin, i.e. Domestic violence, lust, hate, porno., drug use (big one), etc. I hope he's actually doing something concrete for your family. If not, find another.

It has attached to your family, possibly as a generational curse. Keep going to Mass, frequently, confesion, and Holy Communion. Nightly Rosary also helps a lot.

Demons are experts at psychological warfare. They sometimes select what we call a focal person, who sees and experiences things that others do not. Their goal is to isolate this person, when friends and family walk away. This facilitates posession.

Liberallly use the Catholic Holy water, especially at night, and the names of Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel - often. This will take time. God bless and keep me posted. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
I e-mailed them, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Thank you for your help BadJuuJuu.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Did a quick search of paranormal groups in Louisiana. These guys http://www.everydayparanormalla.com/ came up. Maybe you could visit their site, they may be able to offer some help. Or point you to someone who can.
Definately get back with your priest though. This sounds like a very real issue, and I'm sure he will help once he realizes the scope of it. Explain about the nightmares, the family history, the voice. The family history in particular seems significant. I've heard of spirits following people in families before, but not like this. This is uniquely worrisome.
Watch out for yourself. And watch around you. Sometimes answers and solutions present themselves in the most unexpected ways.
This will be ok, I know you will get through this. So stay strong. You will be in my prayers.
Brightest Blessings to you.
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Other than when it said "No. I'm never leaving" it hasn't said anything to me. I have heard "things go bump in the night", but I don't want to jump to conclusions. They could possibly be explained. I haven't really taken the time to look- Mainly because I'm scared that I find that in fact it CAN'T be explained.

I have talked to my priest, but just as I said in the story he said that it was because of fears that it was here. He said that it was because of my past that it was here because it felt that I was vulnerable.
But then why did my sister and brother see the same thing? I don't know. I should probably go talk to him again. I was in confession and my class was waiting for me so I was kind of rushed when I spoke to him and didn't mention my brother and sister seeing it also. (Neither of them have seen it in a few years though)

I haven't smelled anything. It could be because I can't really smell. I don't know why, but my dad can't either. 😕
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
If you have a religious leader in this town, please go to him right away and explain everything. Make him listen.
You said you keep holy water in your room. Sprinkle it around your bed and at the entrance to doors and windows. This will help to act as a barrier. Salt is also useful for this. But if holy water is what your are comfortable with, then stock up. When sprinkling the water around your bed/doors/windows, envision an impenatrable barrier being placed there.
I am curious about a couple of things. One, the dark shape spoke to you. Other than that, have you heard anything? Two, any smells in your house that shouldn't be? I really do hope you have an understanding priestly type around. That will make this easier to get through. Best wishes and Blessed Be.
hannahbmarie101 (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Thank you to wanderer, Daydreamer925, and JimD for posting your advice and comments. I am beginning to think that the events from my first story aren't related to these events. I was in a way hoping that they were because it scared me to think that I have been visited by TWO things, but I guess facing the reality that this is something different is better than ignoring the fact that there is something else here.

JimD, you seem to know a lot about demons and things like this. I was talking to my sister, and she said that she used to experience the same things (the nightmares, seeing shadowy figures), and when my brother still lived with us, I was snooping around his room and in one of his journals, he had written about experiencing the same things and had even seen glowing eyes in his room one night (I don't remember the color, it was about 10 years ago that I read it).

My mom sent my brother to a counselour and he was hospitalized because he told her the things that he was seeing, and said that it was telling him things. He tried to commit suicide, and tried killing me (This was one of the things that happened when we thought about getting the house blessed). The hospital found nothing wrong with him. Could it be following my family?

Also, I do keep holy water in my room. When we lived at the old house our priest told us to keep it in every room, so we do this at this house also.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Hi;

It's not a shadow man, whatever that is, - it's a demon. Get and use, especially at night, a lot of Catholic Holy water. Next time you see this thing, please use the following three names: Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel. Watch its reaction.

If Catholic, attend Mass, Holy communion, and confessioon - often. The Holy Rosary also helps a lot. Don't despair, but do know what this vile thing is. You have the tools to fight back. Good luck and God bless you. Email me if any more visits. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Daydreamer925 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Yeah, sounds to me like the two stories are unrelated.
I think the woman and her child stayed at the house because from your story, they died there.
The ghost saying in your ear that it is never leaving is something haunting you.
Maybe you should talk to your priest more about this before it gets worse.
wanderer (6 stories) (71 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
I think what happened in your old house and this are completely unrelated. Before it sounds like you experienced a real intelligent haunting (as opposed to a residual one). As for whatis happening now, I'm going to say something that people usually hate to hear. I don't think you're being haunted. Having someone you care about hurt can be very traumatic, and if it was an intentional attack that makes it much worse. Everything you describe is normal for what you've gone through. I suggest going back to your priest or someone you trust and talking about it more. If things keep up or get worse come back here and post, and someone more knowledgeable about ghosts then I will be able to help you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: