You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: I Was Abused By A Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

I Was Abused By A Ghost

 

Anyone that reads this might think I'm a bit soft in the head. But this is my story and it's undoubtedly 100% true.

About three years ago, I was still living in my ma's house at this stage, in the wee hours of the morning I got the worst wakeup call ever, something had my arms and my legs pinned down to the bed, I tried my hardest to move but I couldn't, and when I opened my mouth to scream for help nothing would came out, it was the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me. I could feel something pressing down on me but I couldn't see anyone there! Whatever it was, I sensed him or it enjoying what he was doing. This must have lasted a good three to four minutes. I 100% believe I WAS RAPED BY A GHOST. The most shameful and scary Thing that could ever happen.

I didn't tell anyone about this for the obvious reasons, (the shame) but a few weeks ago, I slept in my ma's house for a night and I told her. She's into Reiki, I don't quite understand it, it something like a spiritual program. She told me it was a bad energy and she had given all the rooms in the house a clearance. So thank God for that.

But that night is something that's never very far from my mind and I would never tell friends about it, because come on, would you?

Other hauntings by Irishlasie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Irishlasie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2012-12-09)
The ghost must be tracked down & brought to justice... It should be imprisoned for at least twenty years for this... Did you get a description & go to the cops?
creepydog (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-04)
Hmm not sure. It definitely did not rape you that's a bit OTT was it heavy? Did it hurt you? 😐
NycteaScandaica (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
this really doesn't sound like "ghost rape" and you probably shouldn't beat yourself up about it (i.e calling it " The most SHAMEFUL and scary Thing that could ever happen.") even it it was as you claim, "ghost rape" what would be worse, actual rape, or ghost rape? Also, you classified this under Sleep paralysis, which has a logical explanation. Best of luck to ya. 😊
johntravis28 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Hi Irishlasie,

I'm afraid I have to agree with Bongwaterson, although I wouldn't be as flippant or insulting. I have suffered sleep paralysis before too, and it is frightening. Basically your mind wakes up before your body. Because your body is sleeping, you can't move or talk. Natural reaction is to panic and feel terror. I was dissapointed when I found out sleep paralysis, because I really thought I was experiencing paranormal activity.

Now I am not saying you are wrong. Maybe you are correct, but this is just my view.

Love

John
Bekkiboo (2 stories) (7 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-03)
Hihi:)
I was just browising when I seen your story, this interest me because my mother has had this happen her twice and on 1 occasion I had a dream ther was something in her room! The first time it happened her father was only after passing and she put it down to exhaustion. On the 1st occasion she said she was woke from her sleep and couldn't move she said she couldn't see anything but she could feel a weight on top of her, my father was beside her and she said no matter how hard she screamed from the pit of her stomach, noting came out, this happened for about 15minutes and she swears she was awake the whole time... Suddenly it jus stopped!
On the second occasion the same thing happened again but this time she said what ever it was had a hand on her face and was sitting on her body and again she screamed and tried to wake my dad but he never heard a thing, she also said she was tryin to hit my dad to wake him but she couldn reach! She said what scared her the most was when it was over she could feel the heat on her face from where the hand had been! The next morning she told me and I told her about the strange dream id had about some thing that was in her room...
This happened a number of years ago but noting has happened since... I would love to know if there's any explination or anyone else who has had the same experience!?
ILuvKittenz (11 posts)
-3
14 years ago (2010-09-03)
Oh my god... (I believe in these things 100%) Are you pregnant? I know that's stupid, but if you were sexually assulted by a demon, did it actually impregnate you?
Randcan (62 posts)
+4
14 years ago (2010-05-04)
Most of the time, these are imaginations resulting from sleep paralysis, but entities do at times, successfully rape people. I knew someone who's mother was into WICCA and while meditating on the couch one day, a man appeared next to her with a normal head but condensed facial features leaving available the outer area of the face/skin which looked like bark; in other words, he was an elemental/forest spirit guide. He said, "Well" And she said, "Well what?" He said, "You called me." She said, "I didn't call you." "Yes, you did," he said. Then she closed her eyes for just a moment to shake him, and he was gone (i.e. She came down from that higher vibration produced by meditation). This encounter frightened her so, that she stopped dabbling for a long while, and now, is into Reiki. Point is, she clearly had some natural ability and so is probably going to do well at Reiki. Regarding your story, Reiki or any advance of one's psychic abilities, ATTRACTS entities. So... That one that assaulted you, probably resulted from your mother's activities. See about keeping yourself protected. Take Charge. 'Cos Mama aint going to stop.
aililldeas (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-03)
This is really strange, the same thing happened me twice, once when I was 17 and a second time a year or two later. I could sense a large dark shadow above me and I couldn't move or scream nomatter how much I tried. I remember I just kept thinking 'Jesus help me, Jesus help me' and it eventually went away. It was really scary, I sleep now wearing scaflors or rosary beads around my neck. I never told anybody about it because it was just too strange
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Thank God; you're ahead of the curve. God bless you. And keep it up.
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Hay Kardagen, the most truest words I'v ever read, good hearing from you. ❤ ❤
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Hey Irish, I know to much time on my hands... I'm a firm believer that faith/religion/spirituality, what ever you choose is only as strong as your belief in it. Trust in what you believe and it will see you through.
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
thanks lads and lassies for your comments. And to JimD it only happened the once. I have a lot of holy water around the place, and I say the rosary every night. I'v only started about a month ago. But its the best thing I'v ever done. To everyone on this site who believes, Holy Mary's the Matrix of miracles. And what's twenty minutes out of your day. God bless xoxo ❤
JimD (431 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
Hi;

As a demonoligist, these are by far the worst stories I've ever encountered. I'm very sorry this happened. It was a demon, not a ghost. Demons are genderless, bodiless spirits, and get no joy from sexually assaulting a human female. They do it for hate's sake.

Please get a lot of Catholic Holy water, and use it liberally - especially at night. Also, should this foul thing even again appear, say out loud, or mentally if it won't allow you to speak, Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel. Watch it's reaction.

If Catholic, pls. Attend Mass, Confession, and Holy Communion - often. The Holy Rosary also helps a lot.

Email me, if any more problems. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
leocadia (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Hi, Some of it probably was sleep paralysis since you couldn't move a muscle... But the experience you had with the spirit was real.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Hello Irishlasie.
I don't mean to diminish the intensity of your experience or your very real feelings about it.

I agree with some of the others that this is likely an episode of sleep paralysis. One major deciding factor I look for is other things happening during a persons waking hours and nothing was mentioned.

I believe you and your account but it may not be as perceived.
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Ok I'v just Googled sleep paralyze, it explains the not being able to move, hallucinations and the feeling of something pressing down on your chest, but I will say that that night felt as real as it is me sitting here in front of this computer. I'v herd a lot of talk about sleep Paralyze since joining this web site, that's just a few days ago, but can I say to all the fokes who are trowing it around willynilly, its not the answere to everything!

To Shironi you'v just prompted me to go and invest in a bible, so thanks ❤ ❤ ❤
shiroeni (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
i'm not sure of what to tell you... Well I could be late in this situation but for situation like that, in our believe we call that ghost "FAT!" because that ghost is so heavy... This goes by a story of a fat man having no friends and was torture by so many people. So one day he decided to suicide and say "today if I was to die than I want to come back as a ghost and just get on top of them, so they can feel the horror life themself." I think that's how you explains it. I mean it happened to many of us too don't worry... Oh yeah almost forget. If you're still scare I know only two way to prevent it, if you're a shaman have someone cast a spell, and if you're a christian hug the holy bible to sleep... And if you're other religious... Then I don't know LOL... That's all 😁
Kericho (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
It's called sleep paralysis. It happens to everyone. Calm down.
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Ah thanks a mil, I appreciate that, your a sweetheart... Xoxo ❤ ❤ ❤
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
No one knows better what happens to your self then you do, if I run across any info in my searching ill be sure to pass it your way.
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
All's I know is what happened to me and there's a load of questions and answers for it, but none concrete! ❤
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Huh, well shoots that idea, lots of times its repeated. Yea my days almost over happy to be heading home soon bed is calling.
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Kardagen, it only happened the once, ye my ma's a misuse too. She prob had to do the Reiki for that. 3am! My days only started! 😁 😁
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Ah thanks for the reply, its 3am an the brain gears arnt turning as smooth as they should be. Nother question, has this ever accured again? Or was it the one time only? And side note on the Reiki its a form of energy manipulation for healing/promoting health by unblocking or stimulating energy paths in the body (had to learn the basics in my massage course) basics of it its slot deeper then that.
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Hay Kardagen, Trudy 44 asked if I were ever raped before meaning person on person. And no I havn't. That's all xoxo
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Hi Sooyoung1998, thanks for your comment, I don't think anyone could Imagen that, well I couldn't anyways, Alot of questions No answers! Xoxo

Bongwaterson, I don't think you should "laugh out loud", I don't think its particularly funny whatsoever. And I didn't put any tags on anything, it came up automatically! I know what I felt and I'm only sharing it.
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Hey irishlasie, I'm sorry to hear about your experience, in this case I have no background, but believe in what ever faith you follow, and I hope the best. But I had a question, in your last post you said you were never raped but in your story you say you believe you were. In your post were you refering to a physical or rather person-person attack? Just wanted the clairification.
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Hay Libertybelle & Trudy44 thanks a mil for your comments, I'm so sorry to here what happened to you both, No I was never raped, you both are in my prayers, God bless xoxo ❤ ❤ ❤
Irishlasie (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Somhairle what do you mean "do you have to type like that"? And No I'm not a Londorer... I'm Irish
Bongwaterson (1 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but what happened to irishlasie wasn't a ghost raping... Jesus...

I assume none of you have done any research on lucid dreaming, if you had, you would see that this is just a simple case of "sleep paralasys"

a ghost didn;t rape you...lol

Sleep paralysis happened to you. Nothing out of the ordinary, and because you put the tags "old hags" and "sleep paralysis" you should know this.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: