You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Touched Then Seen

Real Ghost Stories

Touched Then Seen

 

You all know the activity that has been happening here lately, and my husband just informed me that he has been touched again... However when he mentioned this, the following happened.

We were sitting at the desk, I was away playing games on my computer and he was on the phone with a very good friend of ours. Talking to her about it, he stopped and looked down at me. "By the way, it happened again last night," was said out of the blue. I looked up confused, he hadn't been talking to me so I didn't know what he was talking about. He repeated himself and added "like I was touched the other night." Then I knew what he meant, and I was very upset. This spirit was really starting to get on my nerves. I went to say something to the spirit, whom was standing by the door, when I felt a hand on my shoulder holding me down. I looked up, furious and was calmed. It was no one more than my friend, a spirit himself, David.

A quick note to the side, David has been following us since we lived in Missouri. He was brought there back in the time of slavery and died in a spot close to our old house. He is 17, and a very kind spirit. He is also my protector, in this world and the spirit one.

Back to the memory, he went over and tried to talk with her. But she rather rudely ignored him. I looked at him and he looked at me, and I shook my head. It wasn't going to do any good. I sat down and tried to ignore her over there. Later during the day, we were sitting on the couch just talking, much like we're prone to do. When we heard someone walking on the deck outside the house, then suddenly the door opened. I don't mean like you see on "ghost" videos where it creeps open. It opened like someone who was mad shoved it open and let it go. My husband went over and looked, just incase it really was someone but it wasn't. The door was even locked! We looked at each other speechless, I haven't had a spirit open the door like that before, but they have opened by them, but that's a different story.

This female, whomever she might be is attached to my husband. However if she keeps it up, she won't be around him. By more his wishes than my own. He feels very violated by it, which I cannot blame him, I would too. Hopefully she'll stop, I don't like sending spirits away, but I will if I have to.

Other hauntings by hope4ever

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hope4ever, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
Zeta- I agree with her too. He has told her to stop though and she hadn't at this point. But we haven't heard from her in a few days, she's around just not doing what she was.

Thanks for the read 😁
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
Hi hope4-ever:

I must say, I think Claudia offers some great advice! If your husband is uncomfortable, he should make his feelings known. Often times, the entity will leave. Although, do you think this entity could be your husband's protector?

I believe that we all have "angels" or protectors in this world who look out for us. I believe some people have more than one. Could it also be another protector of yours who is misinterpreting your husband's presence?
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-11)
Hi Hope4ever,

Sorry to hear that this spirit is giving you and your husband such a hard time, what if your husband speaks to her and demand her to leave him alone?, sometimes, we need to show them that we are strong in our opinions, 😊

Best of lucks,

Claudia

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: