You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: No More Spirits, But When There Were

Real Ghost Stories

No More Spirits, But When There Were

 

I have posted a few stories in the past 2-3 years. If you have not read them I suggest you do so (if they are still available). I have seen, heard, and felt Spirits in my household and in my next door neighbor's home as well. I am happy to report that it's been a year since I have had any weird things happen in my apartment. But what I wanted to share with everyone was that my other neighbor to the right of me who is a young male is a former Gang member who had been on Parole/Probation for possibly committing Murder in CA. He mentioned to me and another neighbor that he threw his Ouija board away a year ago. He then stated that "they" love when people argue, it feeds "them".

I have been living in this apartment for 7 years. From my first relationship to my last we always got into bad arguments/fights. And they only occurred in the living room. This is where I felt the most tension in my home. This is also the place where 3/4 occurrences happened. Not to mention when my last Ex injured me to the point where I sustained a broken ankle I had to live with my Grandparents. In which time, my Mother had my house key. My Mother I believe has a "gift" which she has passed down to me slightly. Well my Mother's co-worker also has a gift of sight.

One day while I was still recovering, my Mother proceeds to tell me that her and her Co-worker were playing around handing each other objects and telling one another what they saw. My Mother gave her Co-worker my house key but SHE NEVER TOLD HER WHO THE KEY BELONGED TO. The Lady described my apartment down to where a blanket was in my apartment. I was in shock! This woman has never been in my apartment nor has she ever met me! She knew where light came in and where items were positioned at. But one thing that struck me as odd was her stating there was a dark negative force in guess where? The Living Room! I have never been comfortable sleeping downstairs-in the Living Room. Quite odd right?

Other hauntings by sparkle25

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sparkle25, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

amk86 (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
When bad things happen in a place, the negative energy can linger there for centuries. There may also be a negative person lingering there as well. Try having as many positive experiences in that room as possible, do things that make you happy in that room and if you think there is an actual spirit there, claim your space. Tell them you're not going anywhere and that your home and that room belong to you, and they need to move on. Also you can burn some sage and "cleanse/bless" the home yourself. I did that in my basement and said a prayer for whoever was still lingering on the property to ask for the light to come take them away to God (or wherever they should be).
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
Sparkle25--I suggest you have your mother introduce you to her friend, then ask the woman if she'd go with you while you look for another apartment.
It's not worth it to drown in a beautiful pool.
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Do you want it to leave? You never really mention if it ever crossed your mind to be rid of it. I've always equated such entities to having a mean, murdering, lying prison veteran to living in your home with you and expecting them not to bother you, let alone harm you in any way... In other words that's the last thing I'd want to live with, or next to.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Hi;

It makes a lot of sence. As a demonologist, I hear stories, many far worse than this one. The Ouija board is an invatation to the demonic. Your neighbor was correct - demons do feed off negative emotions and energy, i.e. Fighting, hatred, lust etc. They know your building's address; that much is certain.

I recommend getting and using a lot of Catholic Holy water, especially at night and ESPECIALLY IN THE MOST AFFECTED ROOM. Also, using, either out loud or in your own mind, the three names, i.e. Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel - often. Trust me - it will help. If Catholic, I'd recommend attending Mass, receiving Holy Communion, and going to Confession - often. The Holy Rosary also helps a lot. Good luck and God bless you. Email me, if any more problems. Dukes2352atAOL.com.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: