You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Silhouette in the Kitchen

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Silhouette in the Kitchen

 

This actually happened yesterday morning. I was up bright and early yesterday morning (5:45am to be exact) so I could get a head start on spreading mulch in our gardens. I had to go in the garage to get a pair of gloves lying on top of a box that was resting on the top of a railing leading to stairs. Now the door to the garage leads right into the kitchen, and there's a window in that door, so you can get a pretty good view inside from where I was standing. I just happened to look at the window and saw what looked like a silhouette just standing there, doing absolutely nothing -just standing there, the front facing the front of the door. I wasn't exactly scared at first, but after looking at it for some time, it began to freak me out a little. I went back outside to keep working, but I came back later that day and saw it again! I shut my eyes and opened them again. The figure was standing exactly the same spot it was standing earlier, just like before, not doing anything -just standing there, looking towards the window. I got pretty scared that time. I'm not exactly sure what happened, just saying what I saw.

Other hauntings by IndianaJonesFan16

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IndianaJonesFan16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

SEPPS (11 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
S.E.P.P.S was founded by Kevin Fitz-Maurice and Casey Morganelli. We started this organization to help people as well as investigate for our on interest in the paranormal field. The S.E.P.P.S philosphy is to disprove hauntings rather than prove them. We like to find logical reasons for claims, and any evidence we are left with afterwards we anaylize from a paranormal perspective. S.E.P.P.S is a non-profit organization, our only goal is to help people who need peace of mind in their own homes or businesses. Contact us if you would like us to investigate your business or residence! There is no charge for an investigation! Www.sepps.net

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: