You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus & Dog Attacking Me

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus & Dog Attacking Me

 

I have always had sex in my dream from Childhood, I never took it serious. I have also gotten pregnant severally in my dreams. I always also had that paralyzing thing that happens to you in your sleep, when you can see your surroundings but can't move, as I grew older, I felt it could possibly be explained by a medical term for sleep disorders.

Recently, I became born again, and found out that several worships and dedication were made upon my soul after my birth, and that my umbilical cord had been buried under a spiritual tree in my Village. So I decide to go on a prayer to rebuke the incubi from my life. I started this morning, and after prayers, I went downstairs, and my gentle loving dog sees me and attacks me with so much ferocity. I was able to run away, and my brothers came down, and the dog was busy licking them and wagging its tail at them!

So I go to work, come back, believing that what happened in the morning was a mistake, and immediately the dog sees me, she and the remaining two dogs attack me again ferociously and give me several bites all over my body. My brothers come and rescue me, and the dogs are sweet to them once again.

Is it possible that they can see the incubi following me around? I prayed that he be sent out from me this morning.

It's a thirty day prayer and I am just on day one.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lordskid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

cephas66 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Hello

I am Nigerian as well and have submitted my article to be read. It has all you need to know about Incubi/succubi spirit. I believe it would be uploaded in a few days time.

I think you have a spirit and I think you will need to be steadfast in your prayer and fasting sessions to be rid of it. Please do not expect it to go easily as they can be difficult to be rid of.

I am a born again Christian myself and so know the problem involved in getting help to deal with this spirit.

I think I should also tell you that the Spirit operates from within. In other words it is likely be to be in you as against following you around.

As you are Nigerian, I would advise you go see a deliverance Pastor of Mountain and Fire ministry. They are based in Lagos and have a retreat called Prayer city at the outskirts of Lagos.

Tell them you have a spirit husband or are experiencing 'strangers in your body' this is a term they are farmilar with.

I have to warn you that seeing a deliverance pastor doesn't not mean your problems have ended. You will have to see this as a journey. As most deliverance ministers/pastors do not have real experience of this spirit. They are nearly always trained to think that at the mention of Jesus the spirit will flee.

As one who has suffered seriously at the hand of this spirit. I will advise you, do not expect a quick resolution to the problem. But be patient and perserve.

You may write me
JPing (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
Hi Lordskid,

Sex dreams are common among people of any age (predominantly teenagers) and are often psychological.

I would seek a psychologist's help before a priest's.

As for your Dog... Well, animals are weird. Even an animal you've known your entire life can suddenly turn aggressive for no apparent reason.

Perhaps you've been introduced to a new smell your dog finds offensive. Speak to a veterinarian or dog trainer.

I see no evidence of anything supernatural from your recount.
no_XIII (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
Why don't you use the "Smudging" technique. Its like you know burning sage (Not Sage's for cooking, maybe White Sage) and go around the house with it. Maybe at least it will calm down for a bit, long enough for you to finish your prayers. If want to know more about Smudging try look on the internet. Keep us posted.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
Try Catholic Holy water and the manes of Jesus and Mary. It will at least help. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
Dear Lordskid,

You said that you became born again, so you are now a Christian. Because you have chosen to be on the side of God the demonic forces are angry with you. You are now at war. This is what I would do if I were you.

1. Pray to God for help. Don't pray to Michel the archangel. Hebrews 4:16 Jude 9

2. Put on the armor of God. Pray it on. Ephesians 6:10-18

3. Read your Bible out loud. Read your favorite verses. My favorite verses are John 3:16-17, John 14:6, Romans 8:26-39, Philippians 2:9-11, Colosians 2:15,Zephaniah3:17. I also like the book of Psalms.

4.Buy a small bottle of olive oil. Present it to God ask God to bless the olive oil. Put some oil on your finger and make the sign of the cross on your window and door with the oil. As you are anointing say "I anoint this place in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Also command the demonic forces to leave your room in the name of Jesus.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 in every room of your house.

6. Go to a door that leads to the outside and open it. Command the demonic forces to leave your house in the name of Jesus. Close the door and anoint it.

7. Here is an extra step for you because you are being attacked in your mind. When you go to bed pray to God to put the helmet of salvation on to protect your mind and also ask God to put a hedge of protection around you. Read a Bible verse out loud. Zephaniah 3:17 should be a good verse.

8. Do these steps once a week for 1-2 months then do it once a month for 6 months then do it once a year.

If you are Catholic you can use Holy Water instead of oil. Steps 1-6 can be done whenever you want to do them. They don't have to be done at night. I hope that I have been helpful. ❤ 😊 ❤
kenramy (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
dear,Lordskid
I am very sorry to hear that an Incubus is attacking you. I have a few methods that might rid you of this being.

1.you can take garlic supplements I know it seems hokey but it will help repair any damage he has done and it will repel him.
Peppermint also repels vampires.
2.i would recommend buying a black tourmaline or just having the stone underneath your pillow when you sleep and on your person during the day will repel him. Vampire entities can't even stand being in the same room with black tourmaline and if he is holding on to you he will let go if you have a black tourmaline.
3. Never sleep alone if you can.

If you fallow these instructions he should go away and find another host.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
I have to agree this is likely very vivid dreams and sleep paralysis. Feelings of opression and other strange sensory mind fluxuations can accompany it.

The reaction by your dogs could be a lot of things. Some others here have some good ideas. I'd bet a call to your veterinarian would provide more possibilities.

I've heard of animals getting upset at spirits in a room but this is the first time ever hearing an animal attacking its -owner- because it didn't like the spirits there.

I'd strongly consider other things.
QueenTas (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
I personally don't know much in this field. I mainly know about poltergeist, reflections from the past and typical ghost sightings. So I can't really give any advise, but I do wish you every bit of luck. Please keep us updated.

-Tricia
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
I have spoke to a succubus whom temporarily possessed someone I was helping. She does come into his dreams and seduce him into sex. The two succubi I use to have would do the same as well. They engage in physical and dream acts. I actually spoke to a Devil Succubus "friend" whom has admitted she has had sex with me almost 6 times mainly in dreams. Of course she wants to stop all that now. She admitted Satan has sent her. She also had the ability to command the 2 succubi (whom are now dead) from before.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
This is my thought on the dogs, and I admit, it may be flimsy. Have you recently begun taking any different medications? Sometimes medications can change the way we smell to animals, and they don't recognize us. Even dying your hair or changing your soap can mess with your scent enough that your pets will react badly. If you have changed medications or whatnot, the dogs may just need time to adjust to your new smell. Animals use scent to recognize more than sight. Just a thought, and I freely admit it's a flimsy thought.
I know nothing of the magic practices and rituals of your home, but I am curious, you say worships and dedications were made at your birth. What sort of worships and dedications? Is burying umbilical cords beneath the Spirit Tree common practice? If you are uncertain of the exact reasons why this was done, maybe a talk with the spiritual leader of your village is in order. If this seems an undesirable course of action as you are recently born again, get with your Christian spiritual leader. Ideally, speak to both. You may just be one of those people who simply have very vivid dreams and a bit of sleep paralysis. However, you feel there is much more to it, so getting peace of mind is your top priority right now.
You asked what exactly sleep paralysis is. It works something like this. Your brain releases a chemical to keep your body still (more or less) while you sleep. This prevents you from acting out your dreams. The sleep paralysis happens when your mind wakes up before your body. You are stuck unable to move and fully aware of your surroundings for several seconds. It can be scary, but happens to everyone at some point. Some people it happens to more than others.
Blessings to you. I hope this all is resolved soon.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
Lordskid, the idea that a sex dream means that you have an Incubus or a Succubus is based on superstition and myth.

According to my own experiences (I have had a Succubus for over six years) and the experiences of others with whom I have had direct contact, dreaming about sex is not an indication that you have attracted the attention of a Sex Demon. To the best of my knowledge, based on my own experience etcetera, Incubi and Succubi ALWAYS make their presence known to the Human by touching the Human while the Human is wide awake.

Dreaming about sex is a normal part of being a Human Being, and everyone does it, to a lesser or greater extent.

If having a sex dream meant that you have a Incubus or Succubus, then that would mean that everyone has an Incubus or a Succubus, since everyone has sex dreams.

If you feel sexual touches from an invisible Being while you are wide awake, then I would say that you might have an Incubus or Succubus.

If it's happening in your sleep? That's natural and is most likely caused by your own subconscious rather than any Spirit, sex or otherwise.

As for sleep paralysis, please do yourself a favor and look it up on Google.
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
I would venture to say they sound like perfectly natural dreams. I'm not discounting the possibility of an incubus. But on the other hand the dog attack is quite unnerving, from my own perspective it could be possible you have a spirit attached to you, the dogs recognised the spirit with you as a possible threat and attacked because they didn't recognize you. Just my own opinion.
Lordskid (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
Why I think I have an incubus is because I hear that if you have sex in your dream, then you have an incubus or spiritual husband coming to sleep with you in the dream. I also have dreamt of being pregnant, so they say its spiritual children.

I have a prob with marriage. Once its time for marriage my fiances suddenly get 'confused' for reasons they can't explain and they run off. Which is why I strongly believe its d spiritual husband xausing it.

As for the sleep paralysis what exactly happens during sleep paralysis? Demons come in? I notice I usually have sleep paralysis after masturbation or fornicationn
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
I don't know why you would think that you have an Incubus. Having sex dreams is normal. Having very vivid sex dreams still does not mean you have an Incubus. From what I have learned from my own experience and from having direct contact with people who have had real experiences with Incubi/Succubi, these Beings come to Humans while the Human is wide awake.

What you describe sounds a lot more like Sleep Paralysis to me, and although there might be a Spiritual element to the Sleep Paralysis experience, it is not what I would categorize as contact with an Incubus or Succubus.

The dog attacks are very worrying. I have never heard of anyone becoming the target of aggressive behavior from animals due to any Spirit presence in their lives, but it sounds very strange, and I can't think of any natural reason why they would do this...

If it were me, I would ask my family to keep the dogs chained up if they started attacking me.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
Send me an E-mail, I can help you rid of this incubus. I have rid of my own succubi. So I am here to let you know it is possible.
God Bless
IwanttoHelp (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
He I still don't get
Why the dogs attacked you...
Dogs can see Spirits and so on
But they don't attack people who'm are,
Followed but the ghost itself right?
So maybe the dogs are just posessed or devil.
CelinaCyanide (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
Has the Incubi been in your dream with you? I know you said that you had those dreams, but is it possible for you to control it? Some people can, but I hear if you normally can't, then it takes a little bit and some practice to do so.

New comments for this story have been disabled