You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Unseen Bathroom Ghost 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Unseen Bathroom Ghost 2

 

Many (I hope) have read my other bathroom ghost story. Well a couple of things have happened since I last posted my story.

Every time I'm in the bathroom I have a really strong feeling that someone is watching me, no matter what I'm doing. When I'm taking a shower I look in the corner and see a dark shadow. I move the curtains and there is nothing there. I felt a little push on my back then the feeling was gone. I was so freaked out that I jumped out of the shower. This thing is not only in the bathroom, I've seen it a couple times run away from me when I'm home alone. I sometimes see the dark figure in the glass reflection of some pictures.

However, it has stopped doing stuff lately. I don't know why and kind of want to know why. Is it that it did what it wanted to do and left or just lost interest? I haven't had any feelings of someone watching me or the lights turning off and on or scratching in the walls.

Can someone maybe tell me what it may be doing?

Thanks for reading

Corrinne

Other hauntings by corrinnegirlXD

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, corrinnegirlXD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghosthunt2012 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-18)
I think that because nothing else has been happening that the ghost has finally relized he has to move on because he dosn't belong in the human world. Or he just found another ghostie friend to hang out with.😁
spiritual_twinkie (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-04)
Hello corrine,

I also have the feeling that someone is watching me. But our house is not haunted. 😁
Corri (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
I just got this account, I was looking for generic ghost stories to find out a little about my father's experiences as well as my own. And then I see yours...

It's weird because I'm having something really similar happening in my bathroom too, but more extreme. AND you happen to have my name. Mine is the boy's version though.

Just wanted to share that.
JPing (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
Scratch my last diagnosis, you're VERY paranoid! 😆 just kidding

It's not uncommon for people to see things out of the corner of their eye. Our peripherals are virtually useless at discerning detail. Have you ever seen it directly?

Feeling as though someone is watching you is also quite common.

Those are the only suggestions I can offer. I certainly can't account for feeling as though you were being pushed. That's quite odd.
QueenTas (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-09)
Miracles, and Aussie, the two of you talking reminded me of the movie "What dream may come" it was a very beautiful and touching movie.

On another note, interesting stories corrinnegirlXD. It's good that these things have stopped happening, and I wish you luck in the future.
Although some of the haunting I have experienced I didn't want to stop, I kept wanting to know more and more about them. But I was fairly young at the time, and my family moved a few times, so once I got close to a new "friend" we would move again.
stutar19 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-09)
that kind of stuff is just like me I always have a feeling of someone watching me when I'm alone... Its pretty creepy but I think your problem might be going away thankfully

Best of luck
corrinnegirlXD (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-08)
its long gone now and I have explanations for the shadows and the push was just me over exchagerating I haven't felt or seen anything for over 3 months thanks anyway (:
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-08)
Miriacles, You could be right, time and its concept could be completely different, I think that's one of the luxury's of going into the light, I also believe ones imagination on the other side is used to create a world of its own, reality projection, dreaming what ever you want and living in it, just a theory I guess we will all find out sooner or latter.
Cheers Marj 😁
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-08)
Dark shadows out of the corner of your eye and being touched do tend to indicate the demonic. Try Catholic Holy water and the names of Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel. It will slow it up.

If Catholic, Mass Confession, etc., and the Rosary helps.

If not, get and use that Holy water, esp at night. Good luck.

Email me if any more problems at Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-08)
Granny and Daz - I would like to chime in here about the vacationing ghosts/spirits theory.

CorrinnegirlXD - sorry, forgive me for a minute, please.

Anyway, I was sharing some of these stories with a friend (I also keep him updated on my situations). We were talking about the 2 times I've heard my current ghost talk to me. There was 6 months between the first word and the second. My boss theorized that possibly, because we don't know what "life" is like in their "world", there was no break in time for him between the two words; only in our world. I'm paraphrasing here because he was much more eloquent than I.

Of course, my ghost also could have said 1,000 words that I just haven't heard. 😆 Just thought I'd throw that theory out there.

CorrinnegirlXD - thank you.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
D/A and granny make some good points, perhaps it was a relation trying to communicate or just letting you know their there, the fact that you freaked out may have been enough for this spirit to move on for a while, it is true however they do take vacations, sometimes for me it will be months at a time before I see them again,LoL❤ thank you for sharing.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
corrine: There's quite a few of us on here who wonder "where the heck do they go?"...And some of us (I, for one LOL) who miss them while they're on their vacation!...I don't think we'll be able to answer that question until we're on the other side of this life, 😆...Sometimes they get quiet, for long stretches, at times... Almost like they WANT you to miss them LOL...Now, some may use that statement as proof that it's a "D" word, but that's not the case here, in my opinion, (and I'm never wrong! Right guys? 😆)

Best to you! ❤
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
Well, I think about it this way. Imagine walking into your home and realizing that SOMEONE had remodeled your bathroom without your permission. Add in the fact that this entity, if it was ever human, perhaps does not realize that it has passed on from the physical world.

It's possible that this spirit is coming to terms with that now, and hence, hasn't made further efforts to harass you. I would recommend to you what I have told others about setting "ground rules". If you don't outrightly want it gone, which it sounds to me like you don't, you can openly communicate (verbally or through thoughts) to this spirit and tell it that you don't mind it being there as long as it doesn't try to scare you. If you are kind and understanding to it, perhaps it will move on to the Light, if it hasn't already.
WolfKairi (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
[at] JuuJuu
Well, I do agree with that statement. So I guess my idea shouldn't really be used. That would just be me, ready to move (lol). Just a suggestion.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
Moving would be a very extreme solution. Give this some time. Most likely this entity will get used to the changes and fade away into silence again. Sounds like it may already be beginning to fade away.
no_XIII (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
Vacation, 😆 LOL. Just kidding, maybe its, I don't know, gathering its strength maybe, who knows. Or maybe its trying to scare you by not scaring you, you know, makes you paranoid, afterall, Bad Ghost eat Negative Emotions, right? Just don't be afraid, try to pray (Sorry if you're not Christian), after all A Prayer a day keeps the Haunting Away.
WolfKairi (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
Based on your other story, it seems the spirit is angry because you had remodeled the bathroom. I am not sure how to fix it, for I have never experienced paranormal experiences myself (though I love to research it). Perhaps move if possible?
Goodluck
❤ Kairi
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
I still think the most likely explanation is that a spirit was awakened when the bathroom was renovated. You are seeing it in other parts of the house now because it is curious if there have been any other changes. It doesn't sound like this spirit is doing anything mean or spiteful. Probably just too busy checking out the rest of the house to do anything mischievious like turning out lights and such.
Also, we humans have a tendency to account everything to a ghost. If we know there is something in a house, we attribute every creaky floorboard to the ghost. The shadows you see in glass reflections, try to replicate them. They may be your own shadow being reflected off of various surfaces. I've scared myself senseless before, only to work up the nerve to try to replicate the phenomenom and realize it was my own shadow. I did that last week in fact. 😢
Anyway, what I'm trying to say in my rambling fashion is to stay positive. So far, this spirit doesn't seem malicious at all. Most likely just curious. Keep us posted.
Blessings

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: