You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow Over Darkness 3

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow Over Darkness 3

 

The conclusion of this story is about how this demon or spirit can give me an understanding of why he chose me. I haven't been sleeping well; it's been about 6 months. But yesterday, was the final day of my nightmare slowly finishing. The battle of sanity and peace for myself was about to begin. Encountering this spirit in my dreams was to no surprise.

The dream started to take form when I woke up. I can't tell you the dream, because I don't remember it that much, but it had something to do with thousands of bodies lying on the floor. That's all I can picture in my mind everyday. I hope slowly I get to figure out of what it means, but for now I had to cast the spirit out by talking to him as if he was a human. It worked for the most part! I was trying to fall asleep, then suddenly... Booooo! He frightened me again and I was like are you effin kidding me! Man those red eyes were burning through my eyes, when I looked at him. It seemed that hell was not far away from me after all. I know that's not my fate. All the people lying on the floor, that's not my fate either.

I have the power to see people's death or see spirit's that have been dead. Trying to show me how they die is much worse than seeing a real person dying. It's showing me that they can't move on or they want me to help them. I don't want to help them, but they have to move on. This spirit knows I have this gift. But it's trying to test me in some way or form. He wanted me to understand my purpose. I don't know! It's my theory of why this spirit been haunting me. Since, I finally understood of what I have to do, he was gone.

This morning I didn't feel any presence of any spirit in the house, which is a good sign. Of course, there is one spirit in the basement. He's very very nasty. That story is coming up next!

Other hauntings by bldfalcon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bldfalcon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
bldfalcon...im glad to hear that this has calm down if not left you alone for good.
I believe you have your powers for a reason and the fact that you are so brave against this demons make you a bigger person and probably the reason why they keep coming back (to try to scare you).
Cant wait for your next story!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
I'm 25 now and maybe someday I'll post something up! But thanks to all the comments.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-28)
😊 can I ask? How old are you? And can I see a photo of you?:D I'll be reading your other story to see if I'm right about what I'm thinking... Hmmm... Anyway thanks for sharing 😊

-Aya is thinking...
applebees (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-28)
over exaggeration and lies can make a great story. Keep it up spider man. 😉
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
Just use your gift in small doses for now, soon you won't have to worry about using it, and go with your gut feeling- nothing is turely evil as nothing is honestly pure.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
I don't want to use my powers for evil, but sometimes it gets out of control that I can't even control it. I see people die in my dreams. People I don't know anything about. Spirits come to me asking for help. Showing themselves how they die right in front of me, it's bizarre! I hope I don't creep anyone out, though. But most of my stories reflect on my gifts.

Yeah, I had to post it twice! But atleast I corrected some words!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
I don't want to use my powers for evil, but sometimes it gets out of control that I can't even control it. I see people die in my dreams. People I don't know anything about. Spirits come to me asking for help. Showing themselves how they die right in front of me, it's bizarre! I hope I don't creep anyone out, though. But most of my stories refelct on my gifts.
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
It is all so good to see those who once spoke against you finally see the real powers you posses, you have much to teach us baldfalcon,
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
Jesikah, I would take back what you said if I were you, the demons attack baldfaclcon in many ways including through sub conscious submission from other people here who don't like him, he just might send a couple around your place be warned you fool.
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
hmmm I only know of two other people that have ability. Sometimes its good to help the spirits, have you ever tried?
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
Actaully, I'm the closest thing to that character. I never read your stories, so I can't judge your encounters as well, but why judge mine. You admit of reading my stories and this is the first story you commented on. I see it strange of why you comment this story, then the other ones that are a little bizarre. I do have powers beyond your understanding. So, I suggest you should evaluate what you just said.
JesikahSixx (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
So I've been reading stories on here for quite some time. Saw this as a newly submitted story yesterday or the day before and also saw people hating on you so I read some of your stories and well... Duuuude you're trippin. Did you take acid in HS? Because you know you can still have trips years later right? And the demons you see in your dreams would be classified as nightmares bro. I mean, you're not patricia arquette dude.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
Lou, speak for youself... 😉

Falcon, with great power, comes great responsibility! You must work on these powers, then use them for the greater good.
Why not volunteer to teach a night class at one of your local schools... An adult class, where you could teach others how to use this power?
Give a man a loaf of bread, and he eats for a day. Teach him to sew, and he never walks with a hole in his trousers... 😕...or somethin' like that 😕
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
Hypocracy reigns...I'm back.

The fire is extinguished, the blue tarp is out, and once the tow truck arrives all lanes will be open again.

Thank you Falcon, for sharing the final exerpt of this story, we are all grateful that the torment is over.

Lou
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
thank you guys, but I hate my powers sometime. I can never use it for the greater good. I don't know how to use it to it's full extent, but I'm working on it.
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
I have added this one to my favorites! You should consider casting out demons for a living or at least write a book how to, maybe jimd can offer you some advise and help you get started, POWERFUL STORY BALDFALCON,
kryptonitee (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
Oh my god,
What a place the world would be if everyone had your powers!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
Yes, some of them now all! It's hard to say if I really vanquish these demons, because they always come back!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-12)
so, don't leave us hanging. What powers will you be using to banish this basement spirit? You really should think about writing a book about these powers, and how you have been able to fight against the forces of darkness.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: