You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Sleep Paralysis Fixed

Real Ghost Stories

Sleep Paralysis Fixed

 

I've experienced sleep paralysis about 3 times in my life. I spoke to someone last week who has a brother who's bed not only shook violently, but had his sheets ripped. My bed didn't shake but I was wide awake and fully alert during my paralysis. All of my attacks happened during "The Dead Hour" (3am-4am) between 3-330am. During my last attack I was awaken out of a dream to find myself completely paralyzed for about 1minute with an extreme sense of danger and all the hairs standing on my body. I saw two shadowy figures, one which looked like a Gargoyle with tentacles around 7ft tall and felt as if my ankles were bound, my mouth was covered, and a pressing down on my chest as if 1 was sitting down on it repeatedly. (On another occasion I felt like I was being pulled down through my couch into a deep black pit while spirits were whispering in a language I couldn't understand). I remember struggling to look around the room and checking my clock afterwards to double check that I was actually awake and I was. I've also read cases by woman where instead of the pressure on the chest they felt fondled as if the spirit was trying to actually have intercourse with them. Here's how I got rid of my problem; along with my normal short bed-time prayer, I added these lines I got from Demonbuster.com as a preventative measure.

"Father, in Jesus Name, I bind all demons of the night, nightmares, bad dreams, torment, sleeplessness, & torture. I command these demons to loose me and come out of me, and I ask that you protect my mind while I sleep. I ask for giant warrior Angels to protect me and my property as I sleep, through the night and the day. I ask for a fiery wall of protection around me. In JESUS name, Amen."

I also taped a very small message over all door jams entering my house, (also my bedroom door and window of my bedroom just for overkill) facing so that it's readable from the outside looking in saying "Whoever or whatever enters this home is covered with the Blood of Jesus". I haven't had any problems sleeping through the night since. Just remember that if you're saved as a Christian the only thing demons can do is try to intimidate you and "oppress" your spirit & body & not "possess" it and take over your body. Also, they especially attack people who are either in the process of forming a close relationship to God, or have no spiritual protection or belief what-so-ever. By using Jesus' name you can "rebuke" these spirits & tell them to leave your presence immediately. Make sure you say "In Jesus name" because quite frankly your name means nothing and they'd laugh at you.

For video testimonials of others who've experienced Sleep Paralysis you can check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDpA0MJx780.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Archangel035, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
Very good advice Moongrim, not sure that I would want to put my trust in something that the very internet link that you gave says "Iron in Folklore" but something does tell me that you have stock in the iron industry.
Archangel035 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-04)
I'm aware that some people believe sleep paralysis is just when your body is asleep and part of your mind isn't. But over a million people have experienced this. Just to put into perspective, what are the odds that if a million people were marching through the desert and began to hallucinate, we'd all not only have negative visions (instead of positive ones like finding water), but that we all report similar sightings with the SAME physical restrictions on the SAME parts of the body? Slimmer than the chances of winning the Lotto I would think. I don't claim to be an expert so if anybody has a better theory please let me know. To "oldgeorge" I'm thankful for your response. I can't promise an end all fix to everyone, just sharing what's worked for me in hopes it'll help others. But the fact that you've been suffering so long and still have your faith is a testimony in itself. Since there are different levels of success in Heaven you'll be well rewarded at that time. Also thanks to everyone for the support on this thread. And to new believers remember that a demon can not be prayed out, they must be cast out. First get right with the Lord so that your words actually have power behind them, then speak with authority, and repeat your words more than once if you feel the need. Imagine kicking a trespasser off your private property. Also has the prayer dramatically lessened if not cured sleep paralysis for anyone else?
special (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
Hi Whitebuffalo:
Message already send to your board
(Four In The Morning Is Too Early For This)
Thanks
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
Special: Absolutely. Your FAITH is the key.
You tried all these terms in different belief systems, did you try to get rid of them with your FAITH?
Forget about the chants someone has taught you, do not chant out of a book. Chants, the real ones, the ones that WORK, come straight from the depths of YOU. Comes from your soul.
If you have faith that when your chant is done you will be free of unwanted beings, chant that. But be respectful. If you have faith that with the last sound leaving your lips these beings will run in terror, voice that.
You CAN say something like "By all that is good and Holy I chase you from this place, and ban you from ever returning" (which is what I would say), but what you MEAN has to come from you.
If you would like, why do you not send me an e-mail if you have further questions? I would be pleased to see what I could do to help out with finding YOUR phrase. My address is on my profile.
Wa-do.

Please excuse the interruption, Archangel035.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
Well it is certainly interesting to see yet another board used by religious fanatics to proselytize.

For protection that has predated christianity by many thousand of years:

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
momentofhonesty (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
[at] Debo - I kind of believe that what your saying may in fact be partially true, however, I experienced "sleep paralysis/incubus, etc" many times. Not countless times because I can count on my fingers how many times I've experienced this horrifying situation. I can remember three times it occured and I was scared to death - the first time I was lying in bed with my baby brother asleep and I immediately woke up to my bed shaking and evil voices sounding angry. My body was completely paralysed and the only thing I was in control of was my eyes. I was searchign around the room with my eyes, but seen nothing. I couldn't look at the ending of the bed because my neck couldn't move nor any other parts of my body. The second time, a day after my husband and I had sex, he left to work and I was in bed alone. I had all types of wet dreams and out of no where I got so horny. The horniest I've ever been. I was half asleep, half awake when I feel a heavy body climb on top of my bed, I called out my husbands name, "Chris!", but heard no response. THEN I COULDNT MOVE! I was being raped by a demonic spirit/incubus, whatever it was because I also heard the loud moans in my ears, I WAS SO SCARED! SCARED TO DEATH that I woke up to heart palpitations! My heart was fluddering in my chest like a fish. Third time was today, I have been suffering from a lack of sleep so it always tries to attack me when I'm half asleep. I feel sought of a numbness in my face, then it moves down to my entire body, before my body becomes paralysed. But at this time, I tried fighting it - it always tries to attack me when I'm sleeping on my left side. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head and I heard a weird noise in my brain. IT feel like things where moving around in my brain. I CALLED OUT TO JESUS CHRIST AND IT STOPPED! I am scared to go to sleep now. I have been up since 8:51 am, and I have to be to work at 2pm. I CANNOT SLEEP!
special (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Hi Whitebuffalo, you means the prayers don't need worry about the language barrier, faith is important. I understand now.

Before I really joined to different religions, i most to trust and depended on the Vajrayana (classical chapter of Buddhism), teacher taught me to chant the'charm'about one year (only 12 words the charm and prolonged 8 hours to chant everyday)
I used the'charm'to rip them but failed, so I changed to chant the chinese Bible, they all attention to listened my chant but always to heave a sigh to me. They all seem unharmed in one piece now.

I want found some powerful'phrase'from this site.

Thanks you adviced to me and also thanks to Archangel035.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Excuse me, please, Archangel035.

Special:
The language you speak, in my past experiences, really does not matter. It is all in the INTENT of your message.
IF you are a follower of a certain religion that MAY have specific phrases for you to use to ward off these beings, I would prayerfully state them in YOUR language.
I think of it this way...
If a ghost comes to me and speaks, say Arabic (which, by the way, I have HEARD, but do not understand the language myself), my natural response is to try to figure out the MEANING in the words. That is human nature.
I do not think ghosties run along the same line of rules.
If you have a religious preference, you should pray and use the diety/ies OF that religion to help you rid, or communicate with, these beings (Whichever it is that you are seeking advice about) as it would be moot point to call on someone you have no faith in.
Wa-do.
Debo (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
I've experiences sleep paralysis several times and I believe it's nothing spiritual or religious.
It's common knowledge that people that suffer from it have hallucinations so vivid they think it's real.
It's just your brain playing tricks on you.
While prayer can make you calm - it can stop the hallucination cause your calming your body down and you go back to sleep or wake up, but in the long run you should see a doctor or not become over-tired and overly sensitive towards the things happening in your life, cause it's nerves causing it all.
Rider (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
This is the first time I have looked up Sleep Paralysis... I was just wondering if the people who have experienced it were in the bedroom by themselves or with a partner/friend? I have never experienced anything like that (I don't think) but find it very interesting reading stories about it.
Please let me know,
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
Gothgirl, Emily Rose or whatever her real name was, gave her life to protect others. She would not fight the demon (s) because she thought if she died with them that they could not harm anyone else. She was actually doing her best to be Christlike, she did not want Jesus to save her, but to go to Jesus and help other people at the same time. Read up on this and do not rely on the movie which was not all that accurate. That is why the priest helping her went to trial, it was what she wanted to do and he let her. And for Carrot lover, it was not an advertisement, it was the Gospel, and now you can never say again that you have not heard the Gospel, no more excuses. It is plain to see the power of Christ at work here but it was predicted that people especially today would not believe and scoff at the miracles that Christ is still doing on earth. Sure sounds like He did one for Archangel here and she is not ashamed of the Gospel.
special (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
Hi Rashidah, yes I agree some spirits have immunity, Thanks you to guide me about that.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
special
When I use to be a christian my prayers actually provoked some spirits and I got some nasty backlashes whereas other spirits use to go away.

That does not mean that the prayers were not working.

It is just that some spirits have immunity to certain prayers.
special (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
Hi,
(1) If I only pray the name'Jesus Christ'or'Lord please kill them'is it okay? Because I don't know enghish and the ghosts only talk enghish.
(2) If the pray action unsucessful, will provoke them to revenge to me?
Thanks to all
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
That is cool!
Good thing you were able to get rid of it.
Thanks for sharing your story.
God Bless.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
None of this has happened to me except the fact of a demon haunting me as I sleep I liked that prayer and plan on using it soon. God Bless Us All, amen ❤ ❤ ❤
oldgeorge (41 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-29)
Well, first let me say that I am glad you are not under attack any more. God is merciful and hears our prayers.

Yes, we ought not think of Christ's name or religious objects as magical amulets, even though they have power, the fulfillment of that power comes through our gratitude to Him. If we are not willing to acknowledge His love for us, then we are 'stealing.' The demons know this and use it against the 'thief.'

What I would like to add is that as Christians we believe that salvation is a way of life lived each day in connection to God. It is not a one-time event, since there are many people who are Baptized and sincere one minute, but then turn their backs on God the next. We must be faithful to God and follow Him to the very end, and not be too cocky. Christians can get pretty badly pummelled by demons, just as Christians get all the same problems non-Christians do. The difference ought to be what we learn from our afflictions. We must remember that demons are permitted by God to afflict us, just as God allows us a certain amount of suffering, so that we can learn and be transformed. Being a Christian is no guarantee that there will be no further problems, for you or anyone else.

Usually the opposite is true for those who convert and the conflict with evil escalates throughout one's life. Read St. Paul and ask yourself whether his life was 'easier' before or after he converted. But, just like growing into adulthood, we should be prepared for greater encounters with evil if learn and allow God to transform us.

I'm saying this to warn you not to promise people that they won't have any spiritual problems just because they convert to Christianity or 'get saved'... For many of us, it just does not work that way. I've been in this fight for almost 40 years. Trust me.

God loves us all, and Christ will help all those who ask Him.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-28)
Scary story. I have a couple of comments... I think sleep paralysis has nothing to do with demons rather it is when your body is asleep and part of your mind isn't in fact it has nothing to do with the paranormal. Anyway this is my understanding of it. It happens to me all the time. I do like the prayer that you state to protect you and it seems as if it has worked.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-28)
I too may not be a Christian anymore but I have witnessed the power of the Arch Angel Micheal.
Thank you for sharing your story ❤
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-28)
Eh what was that all about 😊 I really didn't get it... Was this a adverticement? *LOL*
Ashmere (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-28)
Im not christian and do not believe in god,
But am also a paranormal investigator and take a spiritaul approach to all things ghostly,
I carry around in my wallet a St Michael amulet,
I believe that its not what you say and in what regards its put in but more about how much belief you have in what youve said or what you use,
Some investigators use personal items like a lucky pair of socks or a special hat,
But if you truely believe there are spirits tormenting you try a line of blessed or charged salt
Or even getting the room blessed or cleansed.

Ashmere

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: