You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Angel Lucifer

Real Ghost Stories

My Angel Lucifer

 

I am new to this site and I read some articles about Lucifer that does not make sense. It sounds like Christian paranoia. And some of the articles are just ridiculous stories told by the inexperienced and people looking for attention. That is why I am posting my story.

I encountered Lucifer when I was a young Muslim at the age of thirteen. He revealed himself to me through my mirror in my bedroom. He was very handsome and told me to be calm and not to be afraid of him. We started talking and developed a very strong relationship. He became my counsellor, my teacher, my friend and lover. He is totally different from what the Christian bible and The Quran speaks about him. But he left for some years saying that he had very urgent business to attend to.

The years he was gone was a disaster for me. I was very lonely even though I had friends and lovers. And I thought of Lucifer as just a childhood dream. You know my imagination, a hallucination so I forgot all about him. I felt like I was missing something in my life. So I joined the church and became very paranoid as most Christians about demons. But as I became an extreme Christian I was still very lonely and I became depressed. The pastors did not know what was wrong with me. Prayers and deliverance services did not work. Will sing and shout in church but when I come home I am a wreck!

One day while I was praying by myself in church Lucifer appeared to me. Wow I have not seen him in ten years! Well I did what a normal Christian would do. I yelled 'Satan get behind me in the name of Jesus!'

He watched me with pity and boredom. I rebuked him fervently for days. I even talked to the church leaders and they gave me all sorts of instructions but Lucifer kept coming back. Then when he got fed up of my attitude he talked to me and made me remember him as when I was thirteen. Then I remembered the name Lucifer (Light Bearer) not name Satan that was perverted by the church.

We embraced each other and we talked up to this day. He continues his teachings. And I realize that he is not the 'ultimate evil' as the church said but he is a very loving being and very protective.

I feel very happy with him in my life again. I realize now that religion is a system of bondage that keeps us from realizing our true potentials. And that the church preaches that if we do not obey their numerous and oppressive rules we will be tossed into the hell fire. Love is not fear but Freedom.

If anyone wants to leave comments please be sensible and open minded not paranoid and superstitious. WE ARE NOT LIVING IN THE DARK AGES ANYMORE. Everything evil is not demons. Most of the times it is just people being evil not demons making them do it. They just use demons as an excuse to continue their wickedness.

I am not wasting my time answering dumb comments that says I am a devil worshipper because I am not. I do not worship Lucifer. I just see him as my Guardian Angel.

P.S I am not making this up. It is up to whomever to believe me or not. It does not really matter to me anyway. I am hoping to encounter someone who has had a similar encounter as I did.

Thank you for your input

Rashidah

Other hauntings by Rashidah

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rashidah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Psyche23 (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-28)
Well, I can finally say this out loud (knowing I am not just imagining things) Lucifer is one of my Guardian Angels. He's been one of my protectors since I was a kid. I truly do not fear the darkness or what lingers within. Just the thought of being brutally killed (Like in horror films) is just a little unsettling and with how wild and far-out my imagination is... 🤣 I tend to visualize unspeakable things. Thank you for sharing your story. I've always known that no matter what I should never fear to be open or share about things in and/or about my life or my thoughts. Or I just need to find a group of people who I can talk to about anything, knowing I won't be ridiculed. 10:10pm Thank you. Love and Light.
Amaterasu12 (3 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-02)
I don't know what to say but I do believe that there are still evil out there. Lucifer is a fallen angel because of the wrong he has done so I think Lucifer may be playing you. Even if this was a great experience for you and all but you still have to be careful because you may not know who he really his. I'm no church goer or anything but I do respect other religions so be careful. This also reminds me of an experience I once had a few years back and was left with scars spiritually. My advise is watch your back because he may only use you for your spiritual energy or an energy you hold.
luciferina (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-12)
Hi Rashida, are you there? I've gone out of my way to join this site just for you, as I wanted to know about your relationship with Lucifer which sounds very unique and unbelievable. I don't doubt you and am very interested to hear about your developments with him. Kindly share them with me. Thanks!
eleiriel (9 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-01)
I know you posted this a couple years ago but this is awesome! I enjoyed reading this (grins) I don't believe all fallen angels to be negitive. That's cool that your friends with Lucifer. I have had two experiences with fallen angels. One was when I was seventeen, I used a Ouija board and one paralized me and muted me. I didn't think he was negitive or mean its just he shoved me onto the bed and I called out to Gabriel and the pervert was pulled off me. I wasn't affended by the falken angel at all it just he paralized me and muted me and that's a big no, no:)! Gabriel seems to help me a lot. He's visited me in my dreams while I'm asleep. And also while I'm awake. I can't see him but I recognize his energy from the dreams he has sent me and when I feel he's visiting me. I have nothing against Lucifer, I would never judge him. I'm a flower child and a tree hugger. (grins) I likie your story its awesome!

In this link is one of my awesome fallen angels experiences. I posted it on my blog.
Http://pounceonanotter.blogspot.com/2015/04/fallen-angel-in-metaphysical-book-shop.html?m=1
Violina (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
This is amazing experience you have, and I totally agree with you Rashidah:)
I also do believe that Lucifer is not what many people think of him. He is actually good, and there are just some things that I learned that made me believe about him being good.
Karil (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-09)
I did the Doreen Virtue meditation on YouTube for retrieving my 3 Angels names and the 3rd one was lucifer. A part of my childhood chatholic girl got scared for a little bit. But it never felt evil just as equal as my other two angels names. So I just excepted it. Then one day I got soul retrieval done by a shaman, she had contacted my angels and asked them if I she should tell me their names and they said she already knows. And I do. I asked her if I shoul be scared of lucifer and she said absolutely not. It's just a name. There is nothing to be afraid of except for fear itself. Lucifer is one of the 3 so why be scared of a name that really means nothing.
tukata25 (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-03)
Hi, I just read your story, I do believe same you. Because at frist Lucifer is angel. Yes he's still be even if sometime he will be bad or not, I don't believe all story of bible. Because I don't know Lucifer so i'll not judge him. I'd like to meet him but I never or not close, sometime in my dream it's close to contact him but it's always has something to block me away from him. So I frind the way to contact him and I fround you. Please give me your advice. This is my mail tukatalove25 [at] windowslive.com

Thank you very much. Because it's hard for me to contact him or just meet him.

I do love God. And I known the God has alway more kindness than the world from human teaching.

Everything has 2 side.
NakrellTakima (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-20)
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this type of encounter.
PrincessMegan27 (5 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-18)
Just a question do still see him? Is he always with you just asking is all not here to judge or anything just a question
ava1 (3 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-07)
I just wanted to say to you, and to the people on here. You're not crazy. To anyone out there who says this person is crazy I have a question for you. If you had a spiritual experience such as this and a being appeared to you would you think you were mentally ill? Realize, we do not see with our eyes we see with our brain. Do some research if you don't understand this concept. This is the very reason why we can see with our eyes closed while we are dreaming. Another thing I'd like to tell you is human extra-sensory perceptions have been suppressed Greatly. Some people that claim to see and hear beings Are mentally ill. However, Many are not, and it is the fear of being deemed Crazy that prevents Many people from being able to have extra-sensory perceptions. I would also like to share with you one last thing, there is no such thing as time. Also, if you do some research into the origins in psychology you will find that the modern day "Father of Psychology" was Greatly into the Occult, and his mother is a Very famous Occultist. Fear of being labeled "Mentally Ill", and not being 'Acceptable' by society is part of what limits human beings, and keeps them from reaching their real potential. Realize.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-28)
Please do not be offended... But please get a psych evaluation...
Rashidah (9 stories) (9 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-07)
Thanks mimi. I wrote on black mirrors from the psychic site. They are better to use than just plain old mirrors when contacting beings from the other side.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-07)
MizMiMi,

Thanks...The couple of times I used mirrors for something like this (back in the day) I used just plain old mirrors. So this is new to me, Thanks Again.

Respectfully,

Rook
MizMiMi02 (8 stories) (56 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
Would have been helpful, had I included the link before I hit publish. Http://www.natures-energies.com/scrying_mirrors.htm#.UOchnazouNg
MizMiMi02 (8 stories) (56 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
I believe this may be what Rashidah might be talking about, it's used for scrying. If I can't post the link here, then please delete it.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
Rook - apparently you and I are in that "Ignorant Boat" together because I was asking myself that same question. WTH?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
Rashidah,

Please excuse my ignorance... Just WHAT is a Black Mirror?

Glad your New Year has started well.

Respectfully,

Rook
Rashidah (9 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
Happy new year to all I had a blast. Nice to come back to this site and read something positive.
Leslie and strawberry thanks a lot.

People need to blame themselves for their own actions than on fictional demons.

Mirrors are an excellent way to contact spirits. Especially black mirrors. I would not say anymore. I will leave it to you two to see for yourselves.

Sorry for the late reply. I am now checking this sight for the new year.

Much love.
Leslie81 (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
I enjoyed your story. I believe it. Azrael is for me what Lucifer is for you. Also, mirrors are said to be gateways to the spirit world. So him first appearing in a mirror isn't surprising. I DO believe in demons however, as I have fought them on occasion in my astral travels. I don't believe all of them are evil, but I know some are.
StrawberryKiwiiLover (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-13)
Hi pretty interesting experience... I signed up for this site just to comment on this:D.
I think that's pretty awesome, haha:). I actually kind of believe you. I haven't had any experience with him wish I did though, that probably sounds stupid but oh well...
To be honest I hate when some people just blame their actions on demons or Lucifer and whatnot, just do.
I might have seen a shadow man before though:/ but it didn't scare me and it didn't disappear either when I looked at it.
Warning I babble a lot so sorry if this comment is long.
I've also seen solid white things before if that makes sense like I've seen the back of one crawling on my ceiling and no it did not scare me at all. I barely see the solid white things anymore but I will still from time to random time.
Again sorry for the babble:P, I tend to do that a lot. You don't have to respond to this if you don't want to, well enough of my talking and hope this comment did not sound lame/stupid, I enjoyed reading your experience!
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
Dear Rashidah,
Respectfully again, I just was requesting you to rule out all the normal causes before you turned to the paranormal.
And its not because I am a sceptic... Its because I like thinking rationally and logically.

Regards
Rashidah (9 stories) (9 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
Sorry for the late reply. I will try my uttermost best to be polite to you also.

Fragments of my imagination? This is a ghost story site. I guess any sceptic will say that anyone who sees ghosts need to undergo psychiatric evaluation.

In terms of sleep paralysis, I have had more than enough experience to know about its symptoms.

Thanks for commenting.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-27)
Dear Rashidah,
After reading your encounters with both Azrael and Lucifer and all the comments, I am inclined to ask you a very simple question, very respectfully- have you ever undergone Psychiatric evaluation? Does it not ever occur to you that these might just be figments of your imagination caused by something which can only be diagnosed medically?

Thanks
Regards
Rashidah (9 stories) (9 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
Sorry folks for the late reply. I really do not have much time on the internet these days. Thanks for taking time off the post advice for me.

...Rook...seriously dude...?

Anyways I will try to check up on CONSTRUCTIVE comments made by actual adults whenever I get the chance.

Much Love.

Rashidah
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
Comin' to you with a forked tongue
Bad Advice' I got a truck load
And when you get it you got nothing
So don't worry cause I'm lying
I'm a Troll Man
I'm a Troll Man
I'm a Troll Man
I'm a Troll Man

Aviman,

5 posts on experiences a year or more older and from what I've read... You seem to be Trolling... And I'm being very bad and feeding the 'Troll'...but Hey it's a slow night at work and the submissions page is closed...so...

Trolls...come out and Play...
Trolls...come out and plaaaayyyy...

Puff Bayram
mr-supernatural (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-07-07)
lucifer is the devil as you most likely know and he may take a liking to you because he may want to use you as a vessel in judgement day or he is just not as bad a everyone says and may like some people your story was interesting and I hope you have a good time and nothing hurts you
Naizaya_Ookami (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-19)
What an interesting form of experience~!
I must say, I have no worship for either being even if I do believe in their existence. I guess I'm just like Switzerland. A neutral human.
I love truth though, and I adore the experiences of others whether real or not~!
...But I enjoy the real ones more~
This story- no, this experience of yours has given me another "open-eye" of the many things I want truth too. I never did understand the things between God and Lucifer, why people always have to make an evil and a good.
Why not an equality? Why not... Just forget the lies of being afraid, and embrace the truth of what we do not know?
Hm~
Fear, fear is human though. We have grown up with the teachings of God=good and Lucifer= bad.
But I heard once that "Good and bad are human concepts. So they don't apply to none humans."
Either or~!
I commend your bravery upon what you believe, not many people do that, mostly because of fear of what others might think.
And if no trouble~ I'd like to hear more of these experiences.
Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
uh...
I...don't think this is right.
Ok, before you explode in my face, just let me tell you my "opinion". (or what I think (AKA know) is right.
Is it THE lucifer? As in the devil? Then... Unhealthy doesn't even beGIN to explain that. I don't think that's right. He IS the devil you know.
(I have no clue what to say because I'm so shocked. Bye now...O_O)
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
Thank you all for your comments. I would love to thank those who actually gave me good advice.

I have joined another site that has people who are more to my belief system. Makes no sense staying here and arguing with kids pretending to be adults.

This was a very good site to come to when I started having experiences and was confused about them. But now I am a lot wiser now and stronger.

Whoever needs me can look me up on the psychic site. My email is there.

Bye folks. Have a good one.
Peacemaker (21 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
[at] Darkcookie

Why would you go in hell for being in love whit Lucifer? C,mon that's just stupid and if This is how your God is I shal turn my back

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: