You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: A Small Boy

Real Ghost Stories

A Small Boy

 

I live in the United Kingdom in a small council house. My brother died when he was small, so he has a ghost who stays around the house. I'm the only one who can see and hear him. Okay, so here we go.

I was lying in my bed, and I heard pinging noises, I also felt something on my bed, it was like someone put their knee on it. Then all I hear is banging on my wall, one, two, three. One two, three. One, two, three, four, five. I got scared and shouted "be quiet!" Then nothing. All of a sudden I see a blue light at the bottom of my bed show up, and in the blink of an eye it disappeared.

The next day I was looking in the fridge for something to drink, I turn around and see a light misty blue outline of a small boy, aged around 5 or 6. I stared, and he stared back, as soon as I blinked he had disappeared.

I seem to be the only one who can see and hear these things, as I told my parents and they said

"No, no, we haven't seen it. Maybe he likes you."

So, do you think he could hurt me, or just wants to be friends?

Also, my dog and cat act weird. When I was younger the cat was staring at the staircase, with really, really wide eyes. She was growling and hissing with her ears pinned back, she ran away. My dog sits and stares at walls, drawers and closets at night. It's so freaky.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FunkyJuice, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-27)
I agree with BadJuuJuu, Keep an eye on your pets, they can be more susceptible to the intentions of the spirit (s).
Your brothers spirit:
I think he is here to help, guardian spirits are just as common as bad ones. Maybe try and ask him to help you in those times where the second spirit is, hopefully that will help.
As for the second spirit, keep clear of communicating with anything. I'd suggest ignoring ghost242424, look at the other board stories on this site, they all end up in a bad way, one way or another. And most people on this site would recommend not EVER using a board. It can be VERY dangerous.
Look at Rook's page for a cleansing ritual if you think it will help.
Please keep us updated
Best of luck.
ghost242424 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-27)
you should speak to him some how like the board.
U can make one and it might help you speak to him or get some on in and intract with him
sihgusa (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-16)
i don't uderstand how your parents don't get a ghost hunter or something to figure out what's going on, yall can't be so sure that's its your brother/parents son. It could be something I'm not refering to it as evil nor nice but you need help figuring this out. 😕
RIP_brother (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
Heyy, When I read this story it reminded me of my little brother who unfortunatly died when he was about 6 weeks old in my mums stomach, sometimes I see things and once I saw a blue light at the bottom of my bed too, it doesn't freak me out because I know it's him.

I don't think your brother is trying to hurt you and I think he just wants to play with you, I would tell your mum if you want and ask if your not the only one who see's him:)
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
Ok, that helps clear things up 😊.
Your brother is probably there to watch over you. Sometimes the spirits of our loved ones stick around to look after us or comfort us.
I think your animals are reacting to the other spirit. Their reactions are a little worrisome, especially your cat's. The growling, hissing and running away isn't the way animals react to a positive presence. Be firm with this spirit when you tell it to be quiet, or to go away, that it's presence is not welcome. Be fearless. Showing strength and resolve is a good line of defense against unwanted paranormal activity.
You ask if it could hurt you, or if it wanted to be friends. The reactions of your pets tell me friendship isn't it's goal, and I very much doubt it could hurt you. Most manifestations of this sort are annoying and scary, but ultimately harmless. In order for a spirit to take form, it must draw energy from the environment. Fear sends a good deal of energy into the air around a person. I think all this entity wants is to spook you into giving off energy. So, in short, stay positive 😊.
Best wishes to you ❤
FunkyJuice (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
Yeah I think there are two ghosts. 😆
I see my brother and the feeling I get is calm, and when I hear noises and see lights I feel scared/sick.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
Watch your animals. Closely. Their reactions will tell you all you need to know about the intent/nature of a spirit.
I am a little confused (normal for me lol). You say your brother's ghost is present on the house. The way you describe the "blue boy" sounds as if he is a stranger to you. So, there are 2 spirits in your house?
Blessings
FunkyJuice (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
I meant they hadn't seen 'it', as in the blue lights and stuff.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
Your parents response to this seems unreal to me. As a parent-- I can tell you I would never refer to my dead child as it...
makes no sense

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: