You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Was This Young Boy?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Was This Young Boy?

 

We lived in 2nd Avenue, West London for 10 years. As a mum with 2 boys living on our own, we put a lot down to me being a bit loopy! However, many friends shared our experiences.

We were often woken at night by the sound of a tin bath being emptied in the kitchen and strange sensations on the stairs leading to upstairs. My boys were 11and 7 when we moved out, often talked about hearing someone running around and being too scared to be in the house alone, I never felt that though.

My first whole experience was after I had been in hospital after an op, when I returned home, I went to bed that night, only to be woken by what I thought was my youngest son, covering his face and crying at my bedroom door, but when I called him, I heard him turning in his bed. The figure in my bedroom door just vanished each time. This happened 3 times that night. I felt as though the young person was concerned for my welfare, but too scared to show his face, even though my sons' and me knew he was there, and had been for years.

When I told my oldest son we were moving house, I went to show him the photo's on my pc upstairs, as we went up, the shade came flying off the top of the stairs and smashed at the bottom, then that night the touch lamp in my bedroom woke me up when it turned on, thinking I had forgotten to turn it off, I just relaxed again, only to be freaked when it turned off and on again sporadically over the next 20 minutes or so. I was so scared because it was a heat sensitive touch lamp I threw it out of the window! I was so scared, but it was clear that our young ghost was scared that we were moving away... I checked the internet and found that I should talk to the ghost to try and re-direct it. My oldest son and I did it because the recent stuff had really freaked us, but we cried because it was like telling a member of the family to go away... It's a shame, I never found out who he was or anything. I don't know if he was in a state to leave my house or relieved.

3 years after we moved, to this day I still feel so bad that I couldn't find out what happened to him, as he was only a young boy and never hurt me or my young boys in a nasty or cruel way, he was just very scared I think when I did what I did.

I would like to think that I was a bit like a mum for him, with my young boys too but I still feel so bad that I never was able to find out what happened or who he was... There were strange sensations we all felt on the stairs in the house though, even some guests, so we think he may have fallen. His image to me also appeared as a boy of about 8-9 (which I can only say from his height) from the early 1900's. (By what he was wearing-shorts, cap, jacket and shirt).

This may sound daft now, but I wonder if it would be possible to re-connect with him? We would just like to know that he is happy and safe, because if not, he can come to our new house!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, raesj, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
Domo344: Sorry, but the rules of the site state that you must be 13 or older to post a comment:

"You must be 13 years or older to post a comment. If you are under 18 years old, please do not divulge personal information that could make it possible for someone to find you, for your own safety. If you are 18 years and older, it is up to you, but we still do not encourage the practice. Please use common sense."

Please click on the link at the bottom of the page titled "Comments Guidelines"...Thanks
domo344 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
How old would you say was that house? It probably leads to why there was a ghost spirit there in the first place. Usually, old houses, as is said by many people who believe in ghosts, usually have many memories, accidents, and sometimes may even be a crime scene!

And about this young boy... Being only 12 years old myself right now to be quite honest, I really do feel sorry for him and whatever happened to him in his youth, I hope doesn't happen to anyone else. I pray he find the light.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
I feel sorry for the your soul. Just a suggestion, you might want to go back to your old house and if there is someone already occupying the place asked them if they feel anything on the house, you will know that he is still there. Just pray for his poor soul and tell him to move to the light.

It really breaks my heart everytime I read a story about a ghost child. 😭

God Bless.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
Well no_XIII, I think everyone but us Americans say mum lol. And some of us Americans who've watched Shawn of the Dead too many times say it too 😉.
Also, raesj, no is 100% correct when he says that trying to contact the dead is dangerous. Only a medium, and a good one, should ever try to contact the dead. It's just too risky opening the portal. I'm sure the boy has moved on by now, and found the peace he deserves.
pandy589 (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
you should try too reconect with him just too see if he is ok if not you should invite him too stay with you and ask him his name and what happened 😁 ❤ 😁
no_XIII (34 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-15)
No, don't do that, that's pretty stupid, cause inviting the dead has never been a good idea, who knows who or what you try to connect isn't that boy. I think he's safe in living a happy life in Heaven. Oh, by the way, why does British people often use's the word mum instead of mom?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
I wouldn't try to reconnect to him. It's my opinion that some spirits will stay on this plane as long as they feel that they have a reason or a connection to someone. Hopefully he moved on when you tried to redirect him. If he is meant to re-enter your life, he will find a way to do so.
Blessings
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
If it was possible for you to go back to your old house you might be able to re connect with him and then you should talk to him and try and get him to go into the light he needs to be at peace as he is an earthbound spirit and he is probabley affraid to cross over it's nice that he had you and your sons as friends though I hope everything works out let me know what happens take care... 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: