You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bedroom Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Bedroom Ghost

 

I have just had a very strange thing happen to me. At first I thought it was a dream I was having but found out to my shock it wasn't. I woke up with pains in my stomach like a large force had tried to lay on top of me and tried to go back to sleep but as I closed my eyes and rolled over I felt the covers move from the back of me. I felt cold and then I knew I wasn't alone.

I have felt this feeling only once before in my old house when I was 8 when I first saw a ghost coming up my stairs, but that's for another time. I knew something wasn't right I sat up in bed and was still feeling the covers move, so I tried to lie back down and tried to forget about it but then want happed next really scared me.

The covers tried to roll me up in a ball I then jumped out of bed and just asked who is there but still feeling the bitter cold feeling in the room. I'm not sure if it meant harm to me or not but I didn't feel safe at all and now feel unsafe to go to bed when I get back in the morning as I work nights.

This is a new build house which we have only been in, I don't know of any other buildings that were here before this house was built.

So can spirits move around?

Why has this ghost picked me? I have got a wife and 2 young children as well that's what scares me as well.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ipswich208, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ipswich208 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
i did try speaking to it asking who are you etc but no reply or no signs it was trying to yesterday when I went to bed nothing happened but still felt really cold inthe room again so will see what happens I nthe next fewdays
Krystal-is-a-Gangster (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
sometimes when you build new houses you disturb someone who might have been buried there or lived around there and when you constructed the house it woke the spirit up. That happened at my house and it was haunted for a while and it was hard to endure but if that is the case then eventually the spirit wll die down again, get used to you. Try talking to it.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
It could be something attached to the land the house is built on, or maybe there was a building there before the house. It's probably a human spirit looking for attention. Try (politely) telling it to go away and leave you alone. Human spirits will usually quiet down once they realize they are bothering you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: