You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Angels

Real Ghost Stories

Angels

 

I guess this is not really a "ghost story" but it is true. This is my second story up here. This occurred when I was around the age of five years old.

I lived in South Carolina with my mother and step father at the time. We lived in a small trailer and out back of the trailer my family had a few dogs. Early one morning I was woken by the sounds of the dogs out back barking. My bed was directly beside the window so I rolled over and peaked out and I saw about four rows of these tiny angels. They all looked alike and they were very pretty. They were holding song hymns and were singing but I couldn't hear them. I remember that I could see through them because I could see the dogs behind them barking. The dogs were looking right at them. I don't know if they could hear them singing or not. I got scared and went back under the covers until my mother got up.

I know now that I had no reason to have become frightened. I know I was really young at the time and they say being that young it could have been my imagination. But also I have heard that only young children are more prone to see things like that. It didn't feel like a dream or my imagination. It was as real as recounting a memory from the day before.

Other hauntings by Gigglesanh

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gigglesanh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ParanormalPrincess (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
oh and I forgot to say this but it did seem like she was saying something when she was at the church, just wanted to say that
ParanormalPrincess (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
Well when I was seven (or at least I think I was seven) I was passing by this church and I thought I saw a glowing white figure and it freaked me out😨 because it had no face and then that night I'm not quite sure if it was real or not but I thought it talked to me in my dream and what it said was not to be scared and that she was just collecting the souls of the dead to take them to heaven since god couldn't so I hope that helped some.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
Sorry,... You know something!... When my wife was a little girl, she use to see a tiny little Angel sit on the end of her bed!
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
Well the only angel I ever saw I'd married❤ and to you something when my wife was a little girl, she use to see a tiny little angel, sit on her bed, just thought I would reply to your story to let you know that, I'm presuming your a kind person? With a sincere nature, birds of feather flock together 😁
freya (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
wow I have always wanted to see angels maybe one of your family might be a angel but still I would have been scared its like seeing a ghost I have to say but angels are more nicer and firendly but sometimes ghosts can lol 😁
Trudy44 (60 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
Dear Gigglesanh,

If you are an adult and you still remember that incident then it probably was real and not your imagination. I think that God sometimes allow people to have a glimpse of heavenly beings. To encourage us people. 😊 ❤ 😊
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
Who said they were singing to the dogs? Maybe they were singing to Gigglesanh and his family? It's an odd experience but that trailer was a family's little home and Angels are sent to guide and serve people. They just so happened to come to sing. I'm not sure if they were meant to be seen but their hymns were intended to benefit the little home in some spiritual manner.
elner (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
listen. It was your dream and you look like as if your in a fairytale... Angels are an IT they look like male not female so if you tell someone that they look like an angel it means they look like a man but angels don't have sex 🤔
Jitow (362 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-18)
Why do you think real Angels would take the time to sing to your dogs? Some kind of vision and I would trust your gut feeling at the time which was to be scared. Angels have no reason to manifest especially in the back yard of a traler.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: