You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Glowing Light Blue Sign Or Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Glowing Light Blue Sign Or Ghost

 

This is strange to me. I don't even know what to call it. I have been experiencing strange things in my house since November 2009. First in November 2009, I was sleeping when all of a sudden I felt like something was biting me on my shoulder. I couldn't move at all. I was so scared and couldn't do anything. I called my friend immediately and she told me to bless my home.

The next morning I called my pastor and he came over to bless the house. He also told me that I needed to keep blessing the house because some evil is stronger than other forces. So I only blessed it once, thinking it was over. But now, last night May 17, at 3am, I woke up to check on my kids because my daughter hadn't come home. When I walked to their rooms I turned the corner and I was so shockingly amazed at what I was looking at. I just stood there, felt nothing a little startled. There it was on the floor a circle with a V in it, like a symbol and it looked like a fluorescent light blue color. All I can do is reach over to the light switch and turned it on. I had to wake my best friend up to tell her what happened to me. She just said it could have been a ghost and to pray immediately. She told me to rebuke and bless my home. I don't know what that was.

Can you please give me answers?

I don't know what to do and especially if it happens again.

Please Help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Help22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-25)
Help22, that is so strange! I wonder if that symbol means anything. Thanks for sharing this.

(And if I may --LouSlips, I have a thyroid disfunction and have seen blue lights for years. I never made the correlation until today. That is fascinating.)

Jennifer ❤
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-25)
Hi help22. Just a curosity I couldn't shake after reading the other comments. The biting of the shoulder inability to move. Were you *unable* to move or were you to scared to move? Big diffrence as I'm surprised I haven't seen any mention of sleep paralysis yet. Did you feel threatens at all? Or just scared? Trying to rationalize the blessing thing, and I mean no offense to our catholic brethren here on ygs but converting over in my own oppinion will not help any. Your own faith is that which gives you power. Not the name of your faith.
suzi (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
hey don't worry every thing will be allright and if you can do a better thing that just vacate the house or go to catholic father and ask him to bless your house
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
Hi;

Thank you, but I really don't deserve the credit. Catholic Holy water, those three names, blessed salt, the sacraments, the Holy Rosary, etc. Are most effective at halting it's foul encroachment. A growing number (about 25 -30 thus far) of posters have contacted me, with relief. Thank God. It's my pleasure. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Help22 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
To JimD, thank you so much. I believe you are right. As of today I will be using blessed water and praying in my home. Are you a Catholic? I am not but my best friend is. Maybe I will convert but still don't understand.
Help22 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
No alarm. I just woke up and needed to go to get water and check on my kids.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
A circle with a V through it?

I don't suppose that it looks like the one down the page about 1/4 of the way on the following website?

Http://www.lewrockwell.com/chu/chu14.html

If so, you've got quite the prankster of a ghost.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
Hi;

3 am is significant, because it's the demonic witchinh hour - used to mock the hour Jesus died on the Cross, i.e. 3pm. It, combined with the biting, sounds demonic.

I suggest Catholic Holy water, used especially at night, and saying the names, either out loud or mentally, Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel - often. Good luck and God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Help22 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
Wow that is interesting to know. But in this case, not to my knowledge no one in the house has thyroid problems. What else could it be?
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
There have been a few cases I have heard of where blue lights were seen in or around a home whilest paranormal experiences were taking place. The common thread in these cases was that there was a person in the home with a thyroid condition taking concentrated doses of iodine.
The person with the condition, when examined by a doctor would exhibit low levels of iodine regardless of the dosage they were taking... The entity seemed to be attracted to/drawing on the high iodine in the person's system.

Lou
Help22 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
I don't know but what does that have anything to do with this?
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
I know this will probably sound like a weird question; but does anyone in your home have a thyroid condition?

Lou

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: