You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Bad Experienced

Real Ghost Stories

My Bad Experienced

 

It was 2006 when my father died in 2005; I was staying at my mother's sister's house because I was taking care of her three month old daughter because she worked at the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston and had to do night sometimes but she was home at night.

It was a Monday night around 7:06; I was lying in my bed the room was right beside the washing area. I knew; I was neither dreaming nor sleeping at that time when I heard a knocking and calling at my room's window. I lain on the bed silently because I knew I heard the voice of my deceased father saying: Kim, Kim, Lee, Lee; call Simone. Simone was his youngest sister. I was so terrified; I said to myself, "that sounds like my father's voice." I didn't want to say anything to my aunt, but when I think what my father had said about his brother, I went into my aunt's room to tell her what I heard, so I would get a call from her land line phone to tell Simone what my father has just said to me. I knew it would sound strange to the family.

I called Simone and told her what my deceased father has just said to me, she was so fathom about the whole story. When she told her brother about it, he called Lee's phone which rang unanswered.

The Tuesday morning he went by his house and saw flies coming out of the house; he knew something was wrong, so he called the Constant Spring Police station. When they arrived they kicked off his door and went inside and found his body; he was dead about three days ago. Everyone was so surprised about what I told them and believed that is was really true...

People in my community still can't believe that my dead father told me about his brother's death. This is not a dream; my story is plain true and not a fiction; it is reality. I know I have made some errors, so please bear with my mistakes.

Thank you for take your time out and read my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, judz32, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

katiejohnandmary (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
For this site, I doubt anyone on here would think this story is an exaggeration, or untrue.

I imagine that your father told you to tell Simone so she would definitely get the message despite her busy work schedule, and I assume the brother that had called Lee and got no answer was closer, or more so available and able to get to Lee's home to find out what was going on.
I'm sorry for it being a bad experience because of the circumstances, but agree with Linz, that it's nice that your dad is still around watching out for you guys.
Linz (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
sorry! 😐 I meant **father** ahhhhh! Laptops these days

Well nice story again 😁 lol 😆
Linz (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
aww, its nice to think that your fater is still watching over and trying to help 😁
hallowfied (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
nice story... Infact its really amazing, sorry about your father though, but I have a question, when you heard that voice calling you, have you tried looking outside and see whos calling? 😨 I was just thinking what could you have seen when you go outside that time ^_^
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
judz32: Sorry to hear about that, I also believe it was your father letting you know of your uncles death is this the only experience you have had?

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
emmy121597 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
😭 omg I'm sooooooo sorry about your father! That is soooooooo awful!
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
Hi judz:

Good story and more than believable! Of course it was your father. I don't find this story too difficult to believe however, I'm sure some people will. But I do wonder why your father wanted you to call your sister? Why not just tell you to call the brother?

Thanks for sharing...Julie.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: