You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Spiritual Attack

Real Ghost Stories

Spiritual Attack

 

Let me start by saying that I've had a few weird experiences in life but never had the time to submit anything until now, will post more some other time. What I'm about to tell, happened around 4am this morning. I might not be a good writer but bear with me please. A little bit of info before I start with my experience, I sometimes see ghost or demons and sometimes sense them around me. Here goes...

I was sleeping next to my wife when I got that negative feeling in our room. While trying to wake up to see what it was, I was totally paralyzed. I couldn't open my eyes. I tried to kick at my wife so she could wake up but couldn't move my legs. I felt this entity's (this might sound weird) hand piercing just below my heart, pulling at 'something', almost like it wanted to pull out my soul. It was very painful then I started praying and shouting (mentally)... 'IN THE NAME OF JESUS LEAVE ME ALONE' and 'THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST YOU', then it went away for a few seconds only to come back with more 'power'. I say power because I felt the negative energy increase; then it pierced my body again only this time the pulling was more intense. I felt weaker with each attack. This happened maybe four times when I prayed to God and asked Him to send down an angel to help me and directly after the prayer I saw this overwhelming white light appear in the room (my eyes were half-opened then) then disappear a few seconds later. The negative energy was gone and I was able to move my body again.

Can anyone please help me with this & tell me what the entity wanted to do?

God bless.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Marco29, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
Hi Marco 29,
Good golly... I can't believe people attack you like this, just because you believe in God. I'm new on this site. I must say it is very interesting except for the nasty debates. What happened to you sounds familiar that what's happening to me sometimes. I agree with you that it's something evil attacking you, because when you prayed it left you. I understand exactly what you're going through it's like a battleship you're in within that moment, and it is as if a evil source attacks you when you're the most vulnerable. There is a difference between sleep paralyses and an evil attack. My husband suffers from sleep paralysis, and he will call for me when he's going in this state. He will mumble words like wake me up, and I will wake him up sometimes with a struggle. Lucky for both of us we know when we need each other. It is strange though with me I also pray when this happens to me and then this attack from where ever seems to leave me. One day the same happened. I felt the source pinned me down I couldn't turn my head to look at it, and it started to try and calm me down by playing with my hair and a voice whispered into my ear "don't worry, don't be afraid I'm your father" It lied because my father was still alive, and I started to pray when I reached the part that I asked God to save me from evil it immediately let go of me.
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
Marco,

I know exactly;let me say exactly what you are going through. When I was a little younger I would be sleeping in bed only to wake up with a feeling of terror, in a split second I would feel paralyzed like you had said and body shaking; (Draining) would occur, energy would be sucked from me, and I would pray and it would leave and come back again, to drain me some more, most of the time prayer would not help that much; unless it was a terrible night, and I had been drained bad and prayed hard.

I will tell you a couple things, Holy water helps; yes it does, and this thing this demon if you will is using your energy; you are like a Battery, giving energy to this thing to survive in this reality.
Prayer; Holy water, and Intention to live your own life will be you alive. Unfortunately will not understand your experience, as you know its not like seeing a ghost but a more intense spiritual battle.
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
glad to hear it has settled down marco 😁 look forward to reading your stories. And the discussions you spur 😜
Marco29 (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
Didn't sense the entity around after blessing & praying in our room Kardagen... It just proves that prayer is a VERY powerful weapon against evil! God bless you all for the comments. Be on the lookout for my other experiences soon...
galvon (142 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
victoria.

I have no valid answer to answer that question.

On a side note.

You wouldn't actualy believe it either.

If you
wana know more feel free to email me.
Victoira (22 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
galvon,

Just answer the question.

The statement was at trudy but I'M asking you a WHOLE different question
signup (31 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
This was an Angel Demon fight, an Angel came to rescue you...
kardagen (2 stories) (161 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
Ya'll are still going at it? Gesh. Hey Marco how have you been fairing?
galvon (142 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
victoria it was only stated towards trudy.

And I won't give you an answer to it simply cause in the first instance it wasn't directed at you.
Victoira (22 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
You said:
"Do you want to go in a discussion with me or do you fear me and hide behind your god?"

Why would we need to fear you?

It was directed at trudy but I'm stating my thoughts
galvon (142 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
what question do you speak off?.

Cause number marks can make a huge diffrence in reading posts.

And yes I am an unhappy person.

Actualy I should've been dead by now but I survived a lot of stuff.

And I help people with depressions suicidle problems.

Etc I am there so called gaurdian.
Victoira (22 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
Dear galvon,

Dont take this the wrong the but you sound like a very Unhappy person.

And you still did not answer my question
galvon (142 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
victoria:

I rely on no one when in pain and in fear.

I only fear myself.

And I actualy love pain.

And I trust no one thank you very much.
katm72 (21 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
You are very welcome! I hope that you find some peace. All of us would like to hear how you are doing. 😊
Victoira (22 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
Dear galvon,

I understand the no specific religion thing because my brother has no religion as he is a science type.

My question, I stated wrong. It was meant like:

Who else do we turn to but the only one who is truly trusted. In our religion

So you ask for no help in a time of pain and fear?

My last question was not answered.
Are you afraid to answer it?

It was directed at trudy but I'm stating my thoughts
galvon (142 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
katm.: I said that first that I didn't wana see scriptures.

Its a old book I want to ehar your opinions speak for yourself that's what I respect.

Not some basic qoutes that evreyone uses just to solve there trouble.
Marco29 (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
Thanks Kat, Renee & everybody else that commented on this story. I'll talk to the Father at church & ask him for Holy Water, but will try the olive oil too. Didn't intend to cause such a huge debate about religion & believes but hey, & like I said before, everyone has the right to their own opinion. We just need to respect it. God bless you all & feel free to email me anytime with other comments or advice on the matter.
katm72 (21 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
To Marco29, I hope that you find closure to all of this. What you are going through is horrible. You may want to try the Holy Water. Some people use salt. I have tried Holy Water and olive oil. My daughter was having trouble with an entity in her room, which my son now resides in. I used olive oil. A lady told me to take olive oil & on every wall in the room draw the sign of the cross & tell the entity "In The Name Of Jesus Christ, leave this house." Believe it or not it worked for a while. Sometimes it has to be done more than once. I have never tried the salt, people swear by it.
I don't know why this spirit is causing you all this distress & I don't know what it is going to do next. Just keep doing what you are doing & please try the olive oil. 😊
reneespring (148 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
katm72 whatever version of the bible you read, of course it means rape...Anyway, I want to add here, that although I scoff at people who take the whole Bible as the word of God, I also think there is good in Christianity, as well as in many other religions. I also believe that God can work through Christianity. So, pray and read the nice scriptures, if that is helpful in your spirituality. Sorry Marco, for hijacking. I think you should use Christianity if that resonates with you and God will hear and help you in due time.
katm72 (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
Trudy44 is right we shouldn't quote scriptures. If people want to read the Bible they can. This is not about us, it is about Marco29. As soon as anything from the Bible is brought up, it can turn into war, which doesn't help any of us. I am sure if we were all in the same room, sitting around in a circle discussing this, I guarantee this wouldn't get out of hand like this. Then again, maybe so. Don't you just love the internet? πŸ˜†
katm72 (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
Some of the "Old Testament" can be pretty disturbing. However my Bible says, "But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
You can perceive that in so many different ways. What Bible are you reading from that talks of rape? I have the King James Version. I don't understand why God did a lot of things in the Bible, some of it disturbs me, however before Jesus died for us the punishments were brutal for sin. Now we know if we ask for forgiveness he will forgive us.
As far as Rashidahs comment, I am not a judge, just giving some good advice. It doesn't mean that you have to listen. I never said that you would burn forever if you don't repent & I am sorry if it came across as scaring people into repenting. If you already believe, then good for you. I feel bad for Marco29, he doesn't need this, just some help with his problem. 😐
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
Dear Galvon,

First please accept my apologies for being late on this site today. You don't want any scriptures? Ok

No not all of us are God's children. No not everybody has the Holy Spirit. Yes we should believe the Bible. Angels are not for us to command or even to ask. They are in the service of God. Who promised us humans a rose garden? 😊
reneespring (148 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
To Katm72: did you even take note of what your word of God actually says? It says take virgins as war booty... And rape them-what else do soldiers do with war booty?

"These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves."

Numbers 31:7-18

(This was ancient "war booty" and God's Prophet Moses, commanded it! Clearly Moses and God approve of the rape of virgins! So much for God's Word being *Perfect*...Rolls eyes.)
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
I am not ashamed of my god and I believe in him.
I do not go around telling people to repent of their sins or else they will burn forever. That is not love but fear. That is if you know the difference.

Who on earth made you The Judge of people?
katm72 (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
To Rashidah, I guess you will find out. You believe what you want to believe. I am just speaking the truth. People can either listen or they can find out for themselves soon enough. Marco29 is the one who wrote this story & I love the fact that he had no problem telling everybody how he feels and what he believes in. We need more people like him & others on this post that aren't ashamed of their God. What exactly do you believe in? 😐
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
katm72
Let me guess if we do not repent of our sins we will burn in hell forever😨
Can you guys come up with something new? This preaching is really getting monotonous now
katm72 (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
When you command some evil entity to leave "In The Name Of Jesus Christ", it is a very powerful thing. Every one of us has the authority against the Devil when we speak in such a way.
When I was about 15 I experienced something very much the same, not as disturbing, as Marco29. My parents went to bed. I watched some TV, then decided to go to bed. The room was very close to the basement, which was more like a half basement & half dirt cellar. My parents lived in a very old house. I was trying to sleep when I heard a very heavy, evil, sounding breathing over my head. So I opened my eyes & there was something like a black cloud hovering over me. I was terrified. I couldn't do anything but pray. Not long after I was praying, I felt a very peaceful feeling come over me & a white light above me. It wasn't a light either, I believe God sent me an angel to protect me. I have been sensitive to the paranormal since I can remember. I am also always trying to get closer to God, which really makes Satan angry. Anybody that doesn't believe in God, Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit, & the enemy, Satan, please go on the internet & read about near death experiences. Almost everybody has had the same type of experience, some good, some bad. They experience the Love Of God & some actually experience the evil of Satan. Either way never under estimate the power of God over Satan. God will always win. The reason why I want you to read about NDE's is to help those who may not believe that there is a very loving God to help you in a time of need, also you may have a better outlook on life if you know that you will go to a awesome place when you die. However you have to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior & repent of all of your sins.
I do understand that this may get under some peoples skin & may even offend them. Either way it is the truth, & I give Marco29 a lot of credit for sharing this story & not being afraid to speak about his beliefs.
To Marco 29 keep praying in the name of Jesus. You may need to call your pastor, priest, depending on your beliefs. They will bless your home with Holy Water. I can't even imagine going through what you did & I wish that I could help more.
Victoira (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
Dear galvon,

I understand the no specific religion thing because my brother has no religion as he is a science type.

My question, I stated wrong. It was meant like:

Who else do we turn to but the only one who is truly trusted. In our religion

So you ask for no help in a time of pain and fear?

My last question was not answered.
Are you afraid to answer it?

It was directed at trudy but I'm stating my thoughts
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
I would not be surprise if the Arch Angel was Saint Michael sent to drive away the evil entity. 😁
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
Hmm, it just seems this demon or Devil was trying to actually kill you. Yes they do that, they've tried to do it to me, and other people I know.
It looks like it was trying to attack your spirit to destroy you.
This could mean you are gifted if it wants you destroyed. That also means it was sent from Satan.
Smart move by praying, God had sent an ArchAngel to drive off or possibly defeat this Devil.
Always remember to do this whenever you are in danger.
God Bless

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: