You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Noises

 

I've been hearing a lot of voices for some time now. I was in the kitchen with my mom when we heard a child crying. My mom asked me to go check if my brother was crying. He turned out to be watching the Simpsons. Being skeptics we ignored it. Two days later, SAME THING at the same time, same place. We Went and check on my brother no one. Every two days, we'd hear a baby cry.

Now this experience happened with my sister NOT me.

She was on her way to the kitchen, as she was going to the kitchen she spotted what looked like a woman and her baby. My sister blinked and the figures were gone. She was freaked out! I didn't believe her and told her it was her imagination. Well boy, I was wrong!

I was alone at home studying for my exams (which began on Wednesday 26th May). My bathroom door slowly opened then slammed real quick! I was freaked out. We're in Dubai! The temperature was 44 degrees Celsius outside so there's no way I had a window opened!

My helper also experiences this and so do my sister and brother.

I don't know if it's my imagination because people other than me experienced it other than me. Our house can't be haunted because the community is brand new. I'll attach a picture of the community soon.

Other hauntings by NowOrNever

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NowOrNever, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Inkubus_Sins (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-08)
where do you live in dubai...? 😕 and maybe its better if you ask your parents to call up some experts and finish it off. Because if you guys try out something it can even turn out bad.

Bless
NowOrNever (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
Thank You RyuGoldDragon:]
Things have been quite recently so I'll just wait for it to do something then I'll ask it.

God Bless ❤
RyuGoldDragon (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
I'm no expert on this stuff, and I've been dealing with some stuff myself recently. But I would say the first step is to politely ask this entity to leave. Don't sound angry or frightened. If that doesn't work, then you should contact someone who does know. There are a lot of people on this site who know certain charms and home remedies to deal with such things. Stay observant. Peace.
NowOrNever (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
Thnx for your comment:]
I wish you luck with these Noises you hear and Just a question, do you know how to let it move on? Thank You...

God Bless ❤
thescaredone (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
I know what your going through. Although I haven't heard any voices I have heard numerous noises. Not like normal things more like something making a noise specificaly for me to hear. I have also seen dark areas in my house whick appear to be figures. I hope the best for you... Hang in there!
NowOrNever (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
Thanks DARNKNESS but how can I get it to move on? 😐 😨

God Bless ❤

-Tamii
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
Could also be attached to an object or a person aswell just some other things to consider.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
NowOrNever (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
Thanks for the advice brenttan 😁
What should I do to get rid of it?
It's not causing any harm but I just want it to move on...
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
brettan I agree with you on this. You seem to know a lot about hauntings.
Great advice ❤
brenttan (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
I believe there are such things as wandering spirits, who wander the earth, being earth bound, and seek places of rest in homes. It being bored, seeks to make its power felt by doing such manifestations, and the ability to cause unease and unrest in living people.
NowOrNever (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
BadJuuJuu, the land where the community was built used to be a dessert, it's now owned by a company called Al Nakheel. 😕
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
Probably something has attached to the land the community was built on. What was there before the current houses were built? If you can find out any history of the area, it may shed some light on the activity you are experiencing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: