You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Featureless Face 2

Real Ghost Stories

Featureless Face 2

 

In a continuation of my last entry several things have happened in regards to the entity that has been following me since December of this past year. I took the advice of several of you that frequent this site: I got clear quartz and amethyst, I bathed in sea salt, sprinkled some catholic holy water about for good measure, and after speaking of this with my aunt she prepared a reversible [double action] candle for me with some oils for me to burn for 7 days to send any negative energy back just in case it was accidentally sent to me by my ex.

Now none of this helped in getting rid of the entity, it helped with making me feel better but the activity itself never really seized or decreased. I tried to communicate with him at work and started getting bouts of dizziness and extreme sleepiness in which I'd feel as though I was going to pass out, but I could definitely hear him more clearly when this would happen. He gave me a name which I asked another member of this site for help in identifying. The advice given was not to speak the name aloud which by the time I sent an e-mail and read a response I had already said it a bunch of times relaying what happened to my brother. Nothing negative occurred but there was a dream in which he asked me to look up lyrics to a song he dedicated to me. In this dream I went to my computer to look them up. There was a distinct sentence at the top of the page which I can't recall what it said all I remember is that from there it just said "Vero, Call Me" over and over and I felt this sick feeling when I saw it. After that his energy seemed to change as well.

Before I would just feel his energy all of a sudden very dominant, confident, comforting it changed to feeling like very anxious, needy, and desperate. It's hard to describe but I feel him like a motion at first it was like a sweeping motion very fluid, after it felt like someone running up at me not aggressively, more like desperately wanting attention which is weird because I welcomed him, although this might be because I was actively trying to rid myself of him what with the candles and the quartz and all. The only time I have ever felt scared was the first and only time I physically felt him, it felt like he put his head on my lap while I was working. I work with triage nurses and at the specific time I was gathering information for a crisis and didn't have time to even acknowledge what I felt and didn't even think twice about it, the day was long and when I got into the elevator after my shift I saw his shadowy figure in there and he hissed at me that scared me so much I practically ran out of the elevator once the doors opened.

A couple of days ago I was babysitting my nephew who was sick with strep throat it's really hard to give that boy his meds because he runs all over and makes a scene about it but I finally got him in my room he was standing on my bed and my mom walked in to help me persuade him which usually takes another 15 minutes I was just about to give him his meds when a cat started screeching horribly and the back door which is almost right outside of the room we were in. It sounded like it was dying or in pain or something I had never heard a cat screech like that and it wouldn't stop. It scared all of us, we went to the backdoor and it was scratching at the door my mom hit the door and I guess it ran off but this screeching was so bad even my neighbors came out to see what was going on. Well after that incident we laughed at how scared we had gotten and went our own ways. I went to the room with my nephew to get him to sleep turned the light off and the TV on and laid down with him well he was drifting and I was watching reruns when my mom walked in to see if my nephew had fallen asleep she looked at the wall above me and said "what does that say?" I looked behind me and above my head on the wall was written the word "Sorry"

We decided that it had probably been there but we just hadn't noticed it. It kind of looks like someone wrote it and I guess it was painted over or something since it hasn't faded. Ever since then though I don't feel him as much anymore. His voice is back to a whisper and I don't see him anymore. I've been having dreams in which I see someone walk into my room and talk to me but I can never remember what the person who walks in looks like or what they say. I feel as though he is fading and I'm left feeling confused as to what he is, what he wanted from me, and what the sorry was about. I never got any clear answers from him, and despite the name he gave me I still don't feel he is demonic. I have in the past been able to discern what I am dealing with and this time has been different. I asked one of my psychology professors about this and she suggested that I might be borderline schizophrenic, borderline because I do not meet the criteria given in the DSM-IV for schizophrenia. This is actually making me think of changing careers because if I'm mentally ill how can I expect to help mentally ill individuals. I just don't even know what to think anymore. Could there possibly be another answer I haven't thought of yet?

Other hauntings by DerEngelMetzger

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DerEngelMetzger, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jblaster77 (13 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
did the demon look anything like marvin the martian in loony toons 😐 😜 😕
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-04)
Hey, I'm Lotus. Can you e-mail me? I just have some questions & probably some advice for you. I'm not a kid who wants a project. I'm a pastor & I help every one I am able to help. You don't have to but I really wish you would. If all else has failed & you are still troubled, sweet heart, hit me up. I will listen. Bless you & yours.

Butterflygreen08[at]aim.com

~LSD~

P.S. Anyone who has questions or just need some one to listen & not judge you or B.S. You, go ahead & contact me as well. Much love.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
I apologize, I neglected to mention something of import.
Just because someone is diagnosed as borderline does not mean that the condition can not be reversed. With the absence OF this being, and/or beings LIKE him, YOUR diagnosis will also be released.
Wa-do.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
The best teachers in the world, are the ones still willing to be taught.
The most sought after psychologists, psychiatrists, counselors, and therapists are those who have LIVED through what it is that they are ABLE to counsel about. It is VERY difficult for a person who has NEVER experienced their own mental anguish to sit across a room from an individual who feels they are in the depths of their own despair.
Do not change your course of study.
The communities of this world NEED people who can assist from personal experience. A person in need is less apt to listen to someone quote out of HarperCollins, than they are to someone who can give them real, personal examples.

"Borderline" means something a mite different than "you are a smidge touched in the head".
What it means is that you are in between diagnosis.
Psychologists use this term frequently to "name" an ailment that they are not certain of, but that SOME of the characteristics seem to point TO. The people who are classified as "borderline" simply do not fit neatly into the "textbook" description of that particular disorder.
Back in the day, BPD (borderline personality disorder) was just a blanket phrase to hit on ANYTHING that mental science had yet to peg. Today, there is MUCH more knowledge of it, and it is ACTUALLY (**Please pay attention to this**) recognized as a disorder characterized by intense emotional experiences and instability in relationships and behavior.
No offense, Hun, but reading back through BOTH of these stories... I would say that to be true. These were INTENSE emotional instances, that pointed to an unstable relationship (with the unknown being) who had unstable behavior (he "tweaked" you, accosted you, confronted you... In a LIVE person, THAT would be HIGHLY unstable.)
The part of THIS story that caught my attention the most is the fact that when he lay his head in your lap, you were SO busy that he was ignored. Past that, the experiences began to wane. Keep that up. There ARE those beings whose only release is through inactivity.
In short, you ignore them, they go away.

Wa-do.

I just HAVE to clear ONE thing up that aherr has a bit of misinformation on. A psychologist is NOT a medical physician. They DO hold a doctorate (PhD) in psychology, though. And a psychiatrist IS a medical physician (MD). Also, city appointed psychologist and or psychiatrist receive very little pay for very long hours. To BE city appointed, the person MUST be in it for the love of humanity, and not the lamborghini.
Not ALL are as ONE.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
aher has a point here. You do not need one. You are not crazy. You sound very sane to me.
aherr (4 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Don't believe those psychologies and psychiatrists. They're always getting into people's money, twisting people's brain, and beside they're not medical doctors which they really want to be one. I agree with the others, you are not crazy.

Be prepare how you will stand and fight this spirit in your house. If you believe in Almighty Jesus Christ with all your heart, pray and get rid of the spirit.

I hope everything is good and don't be afraid because the more you're afraid it's going to drive you crazy. Be Strong and Bold.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
DerEngel--

There are many posters here who could speak to the elements in your story; I wish one or two would speak up now. You seem really nearing the breaking point, Angel.
I hear you state you are not "a believer," by which I gather you mean "in God," although you do believe that these Others exist, am I correct?
There are people who have nearly been shattered by Others, which are not ghosts of specific personality and history but of polymorphous and evil nature. The incidents you relate indicate you are bit by bit surrendering control of your actions, and this is commonly a sign of, well, something not good and which you really don't want.
You personally may not believe in God, but you absolutely need the help of someone who does. You don't toy around with evil, not in any form. And believe me, it does not go away on its own.
You need a helper in this, one who is serious and skilled and will be a fighter as well as share your burden.
But I really think you must do something, be proactive and take care of yourself. With your gift of compassion, you're too precious to lose.
~ James
witchgirl2010 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
you are not mentally ill. Chances are you are just more open to the spirit relm. Maby it was just a ghost trying to get your attencion. (not all spirits are demons! And names can be deceiving.) maby he dosent want to cross over to the light or is scared to and needs to know its ok. (Im not an expert I'm just statingmy openion.)
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
I do not get it. What is the entities' name? What is the point asking for help if other people on this site do not even know the name of the entity?
Who knows dear. Someone else may have probably been familiar with it and may offer you good advice on how to deal with it. Because it is apparent that you have gotten terrible advice before. Because it did not work. You probably provoked it more by taking those advice.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
Hi;

That foul name, which I won't retype, is the name of a very powerful Devil. You are in grave danger; I'm sorry, but I won't sugarcoat this. At every exorcism I've ever read about or personally assisted the priest with, the demon always states "we are legion". It's goal is first possession, and then suicide.

Please consider expanded use of the Catholic Holy water, but much more may be needed. It's gaining ground, and a foothold. Time is of the essence. Partial possession involves the lower motor functions and the intellect, but not completely. You need backup via Catholic sacraments, and sacramentals - now, while there's still time. I wish you well, but am fearful about this one. Best. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Becka (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
Ugh, these things always suck. I might be able to help just as much as Zi can. [ sorry. I mean, he's a really good friend of mine and all, but I'm competitive (: ]
Becka (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
pshhh I', jw, did Zi ever help you with this? Or is he still tryna help? Jw here
DerEngelMetzger (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
Ok Zi Shu and now you see me as I am without the veil of this technological world but still I ask for help in the situation that I am currently enduring because simply I do not know where else to turn... Please do not judge me as I am a child of God although I must admit I have done much against religion... Not religion but just surfacing the politics hidden in our own religions. I Work freely in that field so I assume you can decipher that I am NOT a believer... I am an individualist whom studies all religions and brings to light similarities within such religions and begs people to think as individuals whom may have encountered Jesus Christ in a past life. Ugh my beliefs are oh so hard to explain in this paragraph but I do believe you are one of the very few that may understand them. So this entity has presented himself to me. I am completely and utterly open to the metaphysical realm but he was and is very domineering... Working with alcoholics/abusive adolescents and adults have put me in a state of mind in which I do not believe anything paranormal is going on. I say I have felt things that are not of this world but I push them out in order to help these souls in need of my guidance and assistance. I have been working the field of mental strain for various years and I understand it may seem superficial since I am so young but believe me at 24 I have seen, felt, and heard so much more than any individual in this plane might fancy to gather. I'm not afraid of being simply schizophrenic, actually that may relieve me of this burden but no I know that this is is something I must see to the very end whether it may be good or legion as they have told me... Azazel is the name they spoke and they speak to me as such... Gosh this seems so crazy to me but I have very recently got tattoo that depicts the symbol of mercury with 3 stars around it. That scares me to no end. And it causes me an anxiety that I cannot explain... The person I was dating at the time sent me a txt. That said. "what do you mean 3 sins? And all I was able to respond was "... "the resident shall send us the three sins" the whole txt said... " he who gives us the residence shall thus give us the three sins... "... Ughm I do not know if this is real or if I'm obsessed with my ex maybe or if I'm just showing my true crazy schizophrenic colors. I've worked with them so long it seems unlikely but maybe I could be projecting. For further posts I'm a 4th year student of mental psychology. I've been dealing/handling with crisis situations for years. I graduatued at 15 so make your own conclusions. I guess. I have really been counseling since the age of 15 and I am now 24 so I do not know what this can be. Help me if you can. Thank you. -V
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
1st things 1st stick with your career you'll be great. Other than that I must say your little friend reminds me a lot of a jinn. Even cat issues make me think jinn one method I have heard of to deal with jinns is next time you have an encounter simple say "if you're a jinn go away" 3 times. Sounds odd but worth a shot. Any way jinns are kind of an odd group of entities they are very human like they can be nice or they can be nasty it seems they have problems recognizing the line between the 2 though in some in some cases of possession when asked why they have possessed the person they claim it is because they love them. What ever it is has clearly attached it's self to you seeing as it follows you out side of your home. Try stating that what ever it is you simple do not have time for it you are to busy with your life and have no interest in it and it must leave you alone. This should NOT be stated as an apology it should simple be stated as fact. Hopefully this is helpful.

P.S.
The fact that it gave you a name other then your own may be some sort of pet name. As for the "Vero, call me" Vero means truth it could be that it thinks of you as very pure and true. While this may be flattering try viewing it as a stalker while it's kind of sweet they are interested in you and try so hard to get your attention they are in fact a creepy stalker and potentially dangerous

Just my thoughts on the issue Good Luck
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
Hi;

You may not want to hear this (so, I do apologize), but you are not crazy. I assert it's a demon. They love to destroy us, and are experts at psychological warfare. You are probally kind, gentile, and sensitive, and do help others. Therefore, he wants to stop you from helping people in need. He hates us.

The Devil loves not to be recognized. Use of Catholic Holy water was terriffic, but it must be repeated and a lot of water used. Next time, that "shadow" appeas, consider saying "Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael help me". Watch the "shadow's" reaction. Hang in there. You may not agree, but I hate to see this foul manipulator score another victory. You're in my Rosary. Best. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
DerEngel--I agree with ZiShu, this figure could very well be demonic, particularly on account of the switch in personality or approach after you had performed your rituals. Demons will be shapeshifters, doing whatever it takes to capture your acceptance and trust.
But between us, kiddo, I'd advise you first to make up your mind. Your ambivalent attitude in this instance may dangerous. If you want to gamble and have its company, it's your business. But bear in mind, this is a case where you will lose something either way. I'd say sending him either back to hell or to facing the light and his reward are your only two options. And I'd say you may do well to speak with a trained professional who can give you a broader scope and strong arm to help in your solution. God and only God be with you. ~ James
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-27)
E Mail me please, I can help you rid of this.
I suspect this to be a demon of some sort, because of it's shadow and featureless face other other type of actions. Actually seems more like a devil to me.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: