You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Portals

Real Ghost Stories

Portals

 

I never believed in this phenomenon until some months ago while a group of us were in church doing intense prayer. I saw in the spirit that a big black hole opened up in the spirit. The energy was very strong. When I talked about it to my pastor and the others they said they have no idea what it was.

I decided to go and do research about it. I assumed it was a portal and I have this hypothesis that if strong prayer is offered up one will be opened. But I was wondering if it happens during Christian prayers only. So I asked some Muslims and Hindus because they were the two other major religions in Trinidad. Both religions have had few people that encountered portals through strong prayers. So I realized it was a rear phenomenon but it is possible through very strong prayer no matter the religious background. Please note that I only assume this because I did not ask these questions to all of the religious sects in the world.

Some weeks ago I talked to a friend of mine who is a Spiritual Baptist (Christian Sect) and she said that they call it gates but not portals and they can be dangerous. But I have heard that spirits, demons and gods can come through one.

So I am asking anyone for any opinions on this matter because I am baffled and I am at a complete loss at this one.

The last thing I remember us saying before I saw the portal was 'Open the Gates of your Glory Oh Lord' Which I find was very interesting. Maybe words do have power. Again I say I could be wrong about these assumptions.

Thank You to All

Rashidah

Other hauntings by Rashidah

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rashidah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ava1 (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-07)
I've been through a portal before, portals are very real. Thanks for sharing.
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
aiafaith

You can submit your experiences at the psychic site. It has many psychics that you can get in touch with that has similar experiences like you do.

Thank you for commenting dear 😊
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
And also, not just negative spirits come through portals, because I know for myself. I had a man come through a portal in my bedroom, (like I said in my earlier comment) and all he did was stand and stare. Nothing else...
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
I will tell you what I know about portals. First of all, I'm psychic. Wherever I live, a portal will open up in my house so spirits can acess me. I have to help them move on. Yes, they cna be dangerous because bad stuff can come through them. The portal in my house is curretly closed, because we don't want anymore spirits in my house. Some how, spirits still seem to come to me. Your story is very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Rashidah (guest)
-2
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
Satanic cults have been known to open portals. But the thing is only negative entities come through them because satanism is mainly based upon negativity 😐
Gilgamesh (19 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
Interesting. My friends and I have never seen any gates/portals before, however, My friend's dad says there used to be one in his childhood home due to his brother hanging out with a possible satanic cult. Though he never partook in anything, he still recounts stories of one man in particular drinking large amount of alcohol and not getting drunk saying that those were for the devil, and also how occasionally this same man would walk through fire and even at one point, summoned a demon. They say the room was on fire but it was snowing when this thing was summoned.
Rashidah (guest)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
bloodofjesus
(sigh)
Your posts I find them very insensitive. If you have a problem with these experiences then do not waste your time reading them...please.
Thank you
Bloodofjesus (4 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Rashidah, can you please tell me what your aim is? Honestly what has been required of you to do? I am a "Sensitive", and something doesn't fit right? Who are you and what are you about?
Rashidah (guest)
-1
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
That is cool Justin❀. Email me when you get the time. I need some advice on some things that recently happened.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
I've had many things happen lately, so I may not be around for a while. I'll be back soon, but I just need to be with my family now. Sorry guys. 😭 😭 😒

God bless!
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-05)
Hey Justin send me an email when your not too busy. A new development occured concerning portals. Since you have had experience with them I need advice on something. IT IS HUGE!
❀
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
I know how you feel. It is very difficult talking to people who are very one track minded.
Sometimes I just go out of everyone's way and disappear. Just me and myself.
Thank you for helping me out with the problem the other night.
Really appreciate it ❀
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
I definitely need to stay home from my church too, at times. It can get a little crazy. πŸ˜‰ 😊 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Wow, whizzk1d. Who did WHAT in your Wheaties? Chill out a mite, would you please?
Wa-do.
Saurian89 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
It could be that the prayer you used was actually a spell or incantation, considering it opened a gate. 😐
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
Thanks Whitebuffalo
I will do some more research on this religion. It is also the religion of my ancestors.
Oh yeah sorry kayla. I did not mean to come off as rude. But you have to understand that sometimes you have to wait until the submission page is open to post your stories. Even I am waiting for it to open so I can also post an experience of mine which I had last year. So you will have to be patient like everyone else. ❀
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
Hello again, Rashidah.
Ok. I see now.
So this meshing of the two religions (well, actually three) formed one that is now more... I am sorry, I know what the word is in American English, but to someone of a different language, it MAY be misinterpreted as being rude, and it truly is not intended as such.
So the religion that you are currently in (but thinking of defecting from) is an African-based religion similar to voodoo, originating in Cuba and Brazil, which combines the worship of traditional Yoruban deities with the worship of Roman Catholic saints: as is the description of Yoruba. By the way, here in this region, we tend to call that "santer
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
Pardon the interruption, please, Rashidah.

Kaylaprcld: Please believe that there are those here that would LOVE ❀ to discuss this phenomenon with you!
The submission site IS closed, just now, for a bit of "catch up" time on the part of the editors. They get soooo many stories that they have to go through, the weekends afford them a small repose, and time to relax.
I have two suggestions for you. One is that you can e-mail me as well as all these kind folks who have come forward and offered you this suggestion, as well. My contact information is in my profile. Simply click on the bold type of my screen name, and there you have it!
My SECOND suggestion for you is to, once you clicked on my screen name, pick out one of my personal stories, and ask this same question there. I have no problems discussing your personal experiences on my personal page, and am almost certain you would get a swift response from either myself, or some of these other fine folks who have come HERE to answer you, and with luck, many more.
Whichever you feel most comfortable with, I offer them both up for your use.
Wa-do.
YoshiBomb (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
i have seen black shadows (possible demons) since I was very young. I have been touched by them, I have had my bed dropped (meaning something lifted it up). I think its scary as hell. But call me immature, but I think its so cool seeing and sensing things others cant. My girlfriend has ths ability too, but hers is stronger. She can hear a specific demons voice that has been in my room for a long time.

Well since I am typing a lot ill tell you guys a little about me.

Im am 18, I'm a guy, live in VA. I can sense and sometimes see black shadows which I think are demons. They feel bad. But honestly ever since met my girlfriend and seen how much better she is at picking up on these things I want to get better at it too. She tells me not to be afraid and to open yourself up to the feeling radiating from the creature. This will help me get better at sensing them.

So anyone know how to strengthen these senses? Aside from what I mentioned
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
Rashidah, please excuse me I have no explanation to offer you in regards to your experience, But I would like to also extend my email address to Kayla and give you a chance to converse with those who are interested in your story.

Regards and my apology again.

Aussie
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
kayla - I forgot. I wanted to tell you that I saw what I thought was my husband going into the bathroom one morning. Turns out it wasn't my husband.

I'm not trying to draw attention to my story, but if you'd like to read it and see if it's similar to what you experienced, it's called "The Ghost in the Orange T-Shirt."
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
kayla - this is the place to ask questions. There are so many wonderful people here who are more than willing to help you. You've already met one - zzsgranny. There are several others who will be more than willing to talk to you. I am one of them.

When I was 13, I started hearing ghosts/spirits. I didn't have anyone to talk to. This site is for people like you and me. Somewhere we can go and talk to others like us when we have questions or when we just need someone to listen.

Hang in there. Hopefully you'll hear from some of the others soon. Don't give up on us.
kaylaprcld (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
zzsgranny- Thank you for replying to me. I will be sure to email you.:)
kaylaprcld (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
rashida- I didn't mean to annoy you.
I tryed to write it in the story part but it wouldn't let me.
So I appologise if I came accross as annoying, that wasn't my intention.

I only posted it on two stories not many.

As for the ghosts, yes everyone see's them, but I wasn't quite sure if everyone seen them in actual human form.

Just want someone to talk to about this.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
kaylaprcld: Of course you're special... You have a gift... One that not everyone is fortunate enough to recieve... If you want more info, e-mail me...It's on my profile! 😊...Looking forward to hearing from you!
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
I believe that everyone on this site has seen a ghost kaylaprcld. So what is your point exactly πŸ˜•
Please stop posting all over the place on stories that are irrevelent to your amazing question 😜
It is annoying 😐
kaylaprcld (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
I seen ghost's in real human form clothes and all. Does this mean I am special? Please someone answer
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
I thank you Justin for that statement. This week I have been in church and well I am getting plain fed up of it. I believe in Christ but I need to go away from the church for awhile. For my sanity 😐
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
Rash, I don't think you are going to go to hell. All you need to do is exept jesus and repent to go to heaven. I am surprised at the people in your church! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-30)
Thank you so much for your post White Buffalo.
'Seeing in the Spirit' is a term we Trinidadians use for seeing into the Spirit World. It means we are not seeing something on the physical plane. Meaning although we are seeing something we cannot touch it physically.

We did not pray for a portal to open. That would be witchcraft for christians. It opened up while we were praying. It was sort of an accident because I did not believe in portals before.

I come from a new sect of christians call the Full Gospel Bible Christians. The owners of the church were once Shango Baptists (This is a religion that is mixed with Catholicism and Yoruba principles)

But unfortunately I am thinking of coming out of my church due to my experiences. It is starting to conflict with the church. They are calling everything demonic. And they believe that I am going to burn in hell.

So I know I will have to make my decision soon. They will be disappointed but I am searching for the truth.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: