You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: A Tall Shadow Demon Description

Real Ghost Stories

A Tall Shadow Demon Description

 

My name is Andrew. I'm from Ohio and I recently started seeing/hearing things and I am looking for some answers.

About two weeks ago, my experiences got really vivid. I had been really worried about the things I was seeing, and I talked to my mom about it, trembling in fear. I thank god and Jesus she didn't think I was crazy. While I was shaking and explaining to her the things that were happening I happened to look in my kitchen and there standing was a shadow demon. I see that a lot of people have written about this particular one.

I could see him very clearly. He was about 6-7 feet tall standing taller than my fridge. His face was pale black, I can't explain that part, but he had no mouth eyes or nose. The demon had on what looked like a long Black trench coat, and a black pimp hat (sorry that's the best way to explain the hat). His legs were very long, longer than the coat. He stood there for a couple seconds, and I teared up and looked to my mom and said "did you see that "Which of course she didn't. When I looked back he was facing the wall but looking at me as he glided in to the wall.

I just want to know who this man is, what his name is. Often when you can recall the spirits name, you can find out what it's there doing. Also the name can help bind these spirits back to where they came from. I see and hear other things, which I will keep updating you on as I go on I also have a lot of other stories I am anxious to talk about

If anyone has any information on the name, I would be very thankful.

Thank you for reading,

Please help me with the name of this demon.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Andrewjwgifted, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CUPC4K3 (1 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-09-17)
I've had a similar experience, and this goes back a long time ago. When I was a child (I was around 4-6 years old when this happened) my brother (who was 5-7 years old at the time) would tell me he saw a 'shadow' man with a hat standing in his closet and that man would stare at him when he would go to bed. After we moved he never saw the 'shadow' man again. I came looking for information because I recently got a visit from this 'shadow' man (or whoever you wish to call him) and I got good rid of him with one sentence and I haven't seen/heard from him since... But what really got me puzzled was that before I got rid of him he spoke to me. We had an actual conversation until he asked me to come closer to him, which I refused to and he got very upset and grabbed me, pulling me to him. When he did I could see every detail of his face, glowing red eyes, an angry frown showing his teeth, his hair a mess and a bit long but not too long. I didn't feel a thing when this happened I didn't even flinch and it was dead quite for what felt like five minutes and I quickly spat out the phrase "Get out of here in the name of Jesus" and he disappeared. I nearly stayed up the whole night in prayer and saying Biblical verses.
For anyone who's looking to get rid of this 'Shadow' man or demon, turn to Jesus. And stand with no fear because no one can hurt you if you have faith in Jesus.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-31)
(Sense this is an OLDER experience)

RoninDeterra,

How, pray tell, does one 'stab or slash' an entity that has no physical form? Or have you been 'cutting' your friends/family members to 'drive' the demon out?

Respectfully,

Rook
RoninDeterra (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-31)
I've heard stuff about this 'demon'; all you gotta do is stab or slash at it with PURE silver or gold and it should injure it decently well. The better quality the pure metal, the more damage.

Also you could try hiring an exorcist.
Iseolde (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-29)
😕
Hello. I am writing to gain information on a similar experience I had last night 03/28/16. After reading several post on here I am confused greatly and would love to have answers as to what this "being" is exactly.
I have been having trouble sleeping the past few night so it wasn't unusual when I woke up around 4 am. I woke up because my fiancé next to me was talking in his sleep. The parts I caught were " No you can't have her Z..." And then he trailed off. So I just rolled over and got into a light sleep state and for some reason in the "dream", which was very real and vivid, my fiancé was there laying next to me as we actually were but he was sticking his finger out which had blood on it and was trying to get me to taste it. I remember saying "eww... No", then in the dream state my fiancé faded away and became a tall man like figure with a black long duster coat tipped with red liquid standing over me reaching out his finger with blood dripping down to his finger tip trying to get me to taste the blood from his finger. I turned my face way and shielded it with me hand and said no. He looked angry. I said a prayer and I didn't phase him so I spoke a few words in Latin and his expression changed and he became softer yet looked a bit confused. Then I woke myself fully up. I saw his face which was like a mans with blondish hair and huge dark eyes but when he softened his eye became smaller. So any suggestions or clues as to what exactly I saw? Sources I can reference?
LesInvisible (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-03)
I've seen the ghost shadow and kicked it's ass. My niece used a weegie board and it followed her to my house. It went to my son's room and he took it on with an old pocket knife granddad had when he died. Then the shadow man went to my room the next night. I was laying in bed and felt something weird, turned and looked and saw the faceless tall black shadow looking at me. I immediately remembered my hex slappers and pointed it at the ghost, I processed green energy from my mind out my arm, out the hex slapper and onto him. He the ghost, just stood there, didn't go away. I thought it's not working, so I really let him have it with all I had... Still nothing. Then I called on Grandpa Joe to kick this things tail. I yelled Grandpa Joe and Ken Wyatt (a friend who died) kick this things tail. Still nothing, then I got really pissed off and said, I'll kill my self right now and come in there an kick your tail. It finally vanished and never came back... Wow what a relief... Yet trying to sleep that night... Like hell... And for about a month I kept looking back at the wall for it... With so many of this shadow ghost, I find it difficult to believe it is one demon with a name. There has to be many demons like this. If you want to get rid of it id say make a hex slapper and take no prisoners. My hex slapper is made of (I have two, one for each hand) copper rod for grounding, wrapped in leather with hawks feathers with a crystal connected at the end. One is made from a tree branch, wrapped in leather, feathers and a crystal for sending affixed with leather and super glue. I feel lucky it worked because if it didn't I think I would have attacked the wall with the slappers and beat the wall senseless... I know it helps to have a deceased relative to help also... I didn't use the bible, pray to god or any of that, I got pissed and kicked some serious tail... And it was a demon from a weegie (spelled wrong on purpose) board... I believe my niece is possessed... Sorry thoughts for her...
SpeakerofTruth (1 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2014-02-13)
Hmmm. A lot of unhelpful advice on this one, and I imagine, a lot of other threads too!

The word "Daimon" is IndoEuropean and very old. It signified a divine being, but a very particular kind of being. Plato said that the original humans who lived in the Golden Age eventually died, and became divine spirits called "Guardians" and "Daimons". They were ethical beings, but not infallible. God, for lack of a better word, sometimes punished a Daimon (also Daemon or Demon) by assigning it to a human soul with the potential to evolve into spirit. Understand? You don't have spirits, nor are you a spirit, you have a soul in your body. A spirit is like a crystallized soul which can never be destroyed. A soul is recycled and your personality doesn't survive death unless you receive another chance through karmic dispensation.

Which is where a Daimon comes in. The Greeks said that the Daimon was there to guide the one it was assigned to. Sometimes the person it was assigned to was so unethical that the Daimon chose to haunt it, driving the person insane and eventually to death so that the Daimon could be liberated and be assigned to a soul with potential. Why?

Because the Daimon could never be liberated from this plane of existence unless they shepherded a human soul to enlightenment. The Gnostics said the same thing, which means this was one of the secret teachings of Jesus.

Some believe that each soul with potential was assigned two beings, colloquially called "shoulder angels" today. The Good and the Bad spirit, giving us advice is as old as Plutarch, Herodotus, Heraclitus, Plato and before.

So if you are seeing your Daimon it means several things. First, you are spiritually advanced. Second, it is there to protect you, not to hurt you. If your Daimon looks like some bad-ass gunslinger, then that is your psyche assigning a anthropomorphic look to what is otherwise a non-human entity. Fourth, the reason it doesn't have a face is that you don't meditate. When you meditate in the proper way, you will see a reflection of your own face there, which is precisely what Jacob saw when he wrestled with the Angel, naming it "Peniel" which sort means "I have wrestled with myself, because I am God". Fifth, if your shadow-demon or whatever you call it is giving you bad vibes its probably because you are being naughty. Don't make it angry. Be ethical, be good and meditate and that demon will become your personal angel in no time.

It's not a ghost that needs to "move on". It's not a bad demon that needs to be "exorcised", unless it has taken over your body, which does happen. There are bad angels who get punished and have to earn their redemption. That is why they are sent here to become a helpful Daimon. If you read what Socrates and Plato said about them you will lose your fear relatively quickly. Now go forth and MEDITATE and work on being good and ethical people.
zarrah1896 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-26)
I have had similar experiences. These experiences started for me when I was living at my old house, I was afraid to go into my room because I would see a tall, dark figured man standing in the corner of my room. I spent a long time sleeping on the couch, but soon I would have dreams about a dark shadow of a man walking up to the couch and looking down at me for a long time, and when I would wake up from these dreams I would see the figure standing, looking down at me. We moved to our new house this year and my experiences with seeing the hat man haven't stopped, when we first got here I found that he would be watching me from the outside, and even though he doesn't have any facial features you can still see him smiling at you. A couple of months later I found that I am waking up and agin seeing him in the corners of my room or beside my bed. I think that what scares me the most aside from it being a ghost, is that the hat man is very intimidating. It stares at you and you can see it laughing at you without having a face, it also unlike most ghosts, when you see it, it doesn't vanish... It stays there and haunts you.
Howey711 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-08)
I had a similar experience several years back. It's a tall black figure around 7' tall and it reminded me more of wide brim hat and duster like a gunslinger. My ex wife and I had been staying with a friend in her apartment for a while. As soon as we started staying there my wife and I were at each others throats constantly and were always pissed off at everything. Her and the girl we were staying with had both mentioned seeing a tall dark shadow in the apartment but I had never seen it myself and thought they must be crazy.
A while after that we moved about 30 miles away but nothing had changed with us. One night while sleeping, in my dreams, I was taken over and posessed, I started speaking a language I didn't know in a demonic voice and had no control of myself. I jerked awake in utter fear and could feel pure evil all over me. As my eyes started to focus I saw a tall dark "gunslinger" standing beside the bed as he turned his head to look at me he had red glowing eyes. At that moment I looked to the other side of the bed and there was another standing over my wife. The only thing I could think to do was lay my hand on her and say the lords prayer, she started writhing in the bed like she was being exorcised. It scared me and I woke her and asked if she was okay, she said yes but it felt like I had been sitting on her chest and she couldn't breathe!
After that I looked around on line and found a site that had prayers for exorcism. I copied a couple of them brought s bible and a crucifix in the room to keep on the nightstands. That night I recited the prayers over and over before bed then went to sleep.
The room we were in was always very cold but that night we woke up drenched in sweat and the room had a red glow to it, it was very hot. We managed to go back to sleep after a while and when we woke up the next day everything felt different and we got along good after that and never saw the "gunslingers" again.
I don't know what they arebut they are not good. And you don't their names or to help them. They are here to cause pain and anguish.
I hope my story has helped you. Good luck, prayers will work as long as you believe they will. Remember that.
razorkandy (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-12)
Look up slender man that should help you out a bit more because of the description I can't say weather it is him or not but don't jump the gun and think it's him just do some research kid
WildStallionDHSGahanna (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-10)
Hey! Sounds like you have a problem... This sounds like a very powerful spirit/demon. I can't say what it is. Has it ever tried to hurt you? Whatever it is, it is very powerful because it is able to manifest itself as a very detailed figured. Whatever it is, I would contact someone who has authority in you religion (priest, rabbi...) and get their opinion. Do not try and make contact with it. Just ignore it.
Butterfly_Kisses (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-10)
Hi Andrew, I just wanted to share with you that my sister-in-law had a similar experience. She told me that when she was little she would see a tall shadow man. When she would be in her bed at night, the bedroom door would be left open, and she would see in the doorway a tall, dark figure that seemed to have on, what seemed like a top hat. When her parents first moved into the home, they found a big pentagram on the floor (forget which room, maybe attic?) and black candles. So this thing was definitely not good. I've heard burning sage (smudging) will help clear negativity from the home. Hope this helps.
Darkside (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-04)
The "demon" is not a demon it is called a Shadow Ghost. Shadow Ghosts tend to latch onto a person that can see them. They will search and search until they find a person that can see them. There is a lot of legends and myths on them. The only true way to get rid if a shadow ghost is to find out why it is there in the first place and find out what help the spirit needs. They can't be cleansed out if a house truely. Some of these Shadow Ghosts are good but some of them are just flat out evil. This is all that I can explain in public without getting in trouble.
Darkside (3 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
Orders from my superiors that's from where I'm in a group of spiritualists who help deal with dark spirits and demons
amenda (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
My son has always been gifted and I do not know why I waited until now to look up the man, but decided to. We just moved to a new town in May and he would never sleep in his room. In December a friend came over and asked him why he wouldn't sleep in his room and he informed us that that tall man in black with the tall hat stays in his room and lives in his closet. That he comes out at night and stares at him with red eyes and growls at him. We filled a bottle with water and told him it was monster spray to spray it and he would go away. I thought it was a nightmare and didn't think about his gift at the time. The next morning my son was on the couch and in his room there was a soaking wet spot where he sprayed every bit of water from the bottle and in the middle was two dry spots in the shape of a mans shoes. I immediately called the Elders in my church who blessed my apartment and sons room and closet. He has not mentioned the man since, but it does scare me. During my internship at a nursing home they would talk about the tall man in all black with a top hat who when he showed up you would know because all the elderly would be hiding in their rooms that day and then he takes people with him which makes sense why they always die in 3, 5 and 7s in nursing homes. I know nothing about this and just do what my son says when he has a vision but that man is not one of his visions he was real.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
Uhm, by whose orders? Please, this isn't the sister site and we discourage posters from e-mailing strangers for their own protection. Not saying you're a weirdo, but one never knows, now do they? 😐
Darkside (3 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
I can't do that if anyone needs help with that kind of problem then they can email me, because I am not aloud by orders I can't do things in public anyone can email me if they wish. That's the only way I can help anyone.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
Darkside: If you have information we ask that you share with all of us, and avoid using private correspondence, since that knowledge may benefit others who read this story in the future. Thank you.
Llywellyn (1 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2013-02-28)
I've seen something like this in dreams, but mostly during the night when no one in the house is awake. As it turns out, it is not a hostile spirit. During a bout with an Ouija board, I learned it's name is Miack, which is a Celtic name meaning Medic. It's not dangerous unless you've done many bad things -such as lieing, theivery, basically heartless things and feel no guilt.
Do not try and 'cleanse' yourself. It will only hurt you.
Do not try and contact this spirit. It will stay with you.
Do not, under any circumstances, taunt this spirit or provoke it in anyway. It WILL hurt you.
There are people who can talk you through everything that happens. Take it from someone who used to dabble in the Black Arts.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-20)
*falls over giggling with zzsgranny*
Seriously, though, Andrew, you might try Rook's cleansing spell. I hear absolutley rave things about it. I wouldn't mess with a shadow person. My rule, if you don't know about it, don't mess with it. You might make matters worse. My sister had encounters with one in my father's basement (in Ky). She refuses to go down there at all, not even to do laundry.
I hope you get some viable answers.
~Val
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-20)
valkricry: Hmmm...So, it's a Greek demon that speaks in tongues? 😆 😆 Sounds about right, huh? Yeah, do it with me: *sigh* 😊
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-20)
[at] zzsgranny - The only Interglot I could find is a translation dictionary (http://www.interglot.com/dictionary/en/en/search?q=interglot&m=) based out of the Netherlands. Sadly it can not translate what interglot means.However, 'glot' is Greek meaning 'tongue'...so I would think being a translation distionary for many languages, interglot would mean 'international translations'? Omicron is also the letter 'O' in the Greek alphabet. So... Maybe it's a Greek demon, Brandi is on about? Your guess is probably better than mine.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
11 years ago (2013-02-20)
blessed234: What the heck are you talking about? Is this some new kind of demon I've never of? The only thing I could find about "omnicron" is a record company, or a song by Jedi Mind Tricks. Oh, and there is a character in a video game named "Omnicron". Not even go'nna attempt to Google "interglot". 😆
blessed234 (1 posts)
-4
11 years ago (2013-02-20)
hi my name is brandi I have been tormented by showdow man and omnicron interglot demons they follow me were ever I go I wanted to help you because I know how you feel. Use the saint micheal the arch angel prayer. Say it three timess open your mind an heart an be strong god bless you and you can reach me at magic234tt [at] hotmail.com. Your friend hope it helps you
jmk (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-22)
This is the first time I have searched this on the internet and I am so surprised that others have seen this figure. When I was about 3 years old this figure started appearing to me every night. He was tall with a black cloak and top hat but he had no face it was just black where the face should be. He would come out of the closet every night and sit on my bed next to me and just look down at me with no face. As others have said it did not harm me, and I would just lay there COMPLETELY paralyzed with fear until he left and would return again the next night. I know I was awake because I could hear the window mount air condition unit kick on and then shut off while this figure just sat there so close I could lift my hand and touch him. I am 37 now and I have not seen this figure since I was a kid but its still so real to me I just now decided to search and found this post. The only other time I can recall seeing him was when I was 9 years old we had just moved to a new house and while playing hide and go seek I was hiding in a large closet and he popped out of the clothes on the other end of the closet, waved at me, then ducked back into the clothes as if to remind me that he is always going to be around. I liked reading all the comments here and I know this happened for real to me, as you all know what happened to you was real. I not sure who or what this entity is but despite the appearance I am not convinced this thing is pure evil.
Ipswitch_Wolf (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-30)
From what I've seen so far on all these encounters this is indeed the presence of yes, a very powerful demon. The one with hat and red eyes is a demon of old named Amurill. He isn't something for amateur hunters to try and take on... As for the other shadow people they're breatherin of Amurill. BUT to anyone who has encountered the worst of the shadow people as I have BE WARNED... He stands straight as a board, his body as black and shadow as the darkest night, he appears as he's wearing a suit and has atop his head a fancy black top-hat...the ONLY color that can be seen on him if you get close enough to see his eyes are a pair of bright blue eyes that have such a gaze as if he's staring at you but through to your soul at the same time... Seeing him once will give you chills up your body so bad that you'll shiver a bit and stay cold for almost an hour... Everytime you think of him afterward you will get shivers and cold again instantly... His name... His name is Malkeirith and he is believed to be satan's right hand man on our plain of existence, a "voice and action man" of satan if you will since satan himself can't come directly onto our plain... All hunters, amateur up to even the very experienced take warning, he is very very powerful and very sly. He does not show up in your life once and never see him again, he stalks you through your life starting from a childhood and on up... I have yet to find a way to destroy him, not even my most powerful spells can cast him back into hells gate, but I'm still delving further into the ancient celtic texts and trying to find a spell among them since they were the most powerful wizards of the old age...again, Malkeirith is nothing to attempt to fight, he shows up in your life and nothing good happens. Simply acquire a quartz crystal and look up a protective spell to cast on the crystal and then wear it as a necklace after 3 days close to your heart so it has the max effect of protection... And to you all who think "god can protect you" I hate to say but no he cannot... Not against this most powerful of shadow people... My friend and I are seeing more and more people we know over the years that have seen him and for some odd reason they seem to be "guided" towards us so it's not just by chance... Something is grouping us together and I was even looking for history of a demon totally different tonight online as research and what did I do but to happen to "by chance" stumble upon this website who all have seen shadow people... So there you go that's all I care to say right now on "them" only advice, get quartz necklaces with protective spells placed on them and do not go looking for these beings... Good day to all, my inbox is open to anyone who has questions...
stayinthelight (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-30)
I came here looking to find others experiences with whatever these "Shadow people" are. My brother mysteriously and unexplainably died last year in a terrible car accident where he was speeding in the rain down a treacherous country road at 4am. I have begun to suspect that his interest in the astral plane and deep meditation opened him up to darker forces which propelled him to leave that night. I know he was not intending to die like that. He used to call my sister an indigo child, and I am not sure exactly what that means, but something along the lines of her being naturally attuned to other... Planes or dimensions of existence.
In our conversations together on the subject of lucid dreaming and astral projection, he brought up to me these "shadow people" that he warned me seriously to stay away from, and to always STAY IN THE LIGHT. The concept of a shadow person has haunted me ever since. I have not seen one, I have felt negative and malevolent spirits all of my life. I grew up in a town which was a battle field during the civil war, and everything about that place is oppressive and scary which I never noticed until I left it.
My sister had an experience with a shadow person - she told me about this before I had ever mentioned what my brother warned me about. She described a very similar scenario as many of you:
She awoke from sleep in the middle of the night with sleep paralysis. This shadow person was standing at the foot of her bed just staring at her. She couldn't move at all. Eventually, and I don't know why or how, it left and she was able to move again.

I have never experienced a positive or light-bearing spiritual presence, it has always been negative and terrorizing. Sometimes I feel confident in calling upon deities or angels (as I believe they all exist in another dimension) but sometimes this oppressive energy is so overwhelming that I almost get the sense it is mocking me, knowing that I am helpless against my own fear.

Despite what others may say about these shadow people, I would highly advise anyone who experiences these entities with feelings of fear or malevolence that you IGNORE them, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT. Do not invite these entities to invade your consciousness. The saying hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil is important here. The more you acknowledge this entities existence, the more intense your experience will be. Please watch out for signs of depression, saying things you don't normally say and acting differently as this could be a sign of demonic possession.

If anyone else has anything to say on the matter or would like to discuss more feel free to message me.
dctackett (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-25)
i have had a similar experience, except mine was a lot more vivid. My mother and I were in my aunts house, alone, and we were "attempting" to rid the house of the several ghosts that were bothering my aunt and her family. We were asking them to leave. I believed we were successful, at first. We blessed every door on the house, except for one. There was a closet in the hallway. My aunt used it for spair nlankets and such. Everytime we passed the door, a heavy weight pressed down on my chest. "mom, we need to bless this door" I said cautiously. I attempted to turn the knob, but it wouldn't budge. I hit the door and it finally turned, but as I started to open it, "something" pulled the door shut. I fighted it and the door knob began to head up, and so did the rosary that was in my other hand, to the point it burned me. I let go of the door and cried out. I went out the front door, and so did my mother. I turned to face the house. And every set of curtains flew open and a black shadow figure, with bright red eyes stood in every window. I wear a cross around my neck, and carry a bible, everytime I have sat it down, it has disappeared. And my aunt would find it weeks later in the strangest places. This was all of a result of my aunts family paying to much attention, and it got worse. You need to try and bless your house. And I hope you have better luck than I did.
ladylion (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-27)
I to also had an experience with a shadow person. It was about 6 feet tall pitch black with red eyes and a hat. I was about 8 when I seen it the first time. It never hurt me tho. I also see it again when I was 16 and have continued still seeing it every now and again mainly at night. Although It has never hurt me it as proved to be very mischievous. What I mean by that is that I have had quite a few incidents with him that he has seemed to have went after people I know that have hurt me in some way shape or form how I know that it was him is because normally before I hear of something happening to the people he has messed with he appears to me smiles and then vanishes. Norm after I see him I either get a call or hear about the incident the next day. I don't talk about him much do to the fact I don't want to sound insane. I was shocked to hear of some one else experiencing something similar to what I had seen. I would like to learn more about the being do to the fact I'm not sure what he is even really called or what his purpose is for. If anyone can maybe give me a few web sites that I can go to to maybe find out more about the shadow man I would love to hear from you.
Cipher (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
I remember going back to 2008 when I had depression and anxiety issues, I pacifically remember seeing a tall dark shadowy figure. The figure looked like it had what appeared to look like wearing a raincoat and a hat.

First time I saw it, I got really bad vibes... Basically I just stood there and couldn't really move, then the next moment it walked towards me and vanished.

The 2nd time I saw it (basically was six months after and at my brothers house), I saw it from the corner of my eye, but I had ignored it... Then moments later, I decided to look this time but it had vanished.

Since after those two times, I haven't seen it since... But it'll be something that I'll never forget.
Dave1965 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
I too a few years back have woken up from a sound sleep totally pinned to the bed and not able to move or scream with shadowy figures at the foot of my bed. I can see everything in my room including alarm clock but just totally helpless as these shadows reaching for my legs. Only after saying in my head "Leave me alone In the name of Jesus" was the paralyzed grip released.
This happenened numerous times. At the time I was living in another apartment and drinking a lot.
Since then I am 8 1/2 years sober and live in another Apt. I have not had this happen since.
Pretty freaky if you ask me and definitely not a freindly presence in my opinion.
Dave in CT

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: