You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: The Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

The Incubus

 

I had just moved into a rented house with my 3 kids in 2005. We have been in there 4 weeks. The dogs are acting strange and are not their usual selves. They kept peeing all over at night. There is a cellar as well that the dogs hate.

This one particular night in November I went to bed but could not sleep. I slept up in the attic room next to my daughter. I was listening to the radio and it went all funny, so I turned it off and dropped off, that's when I was awoken or thought I was it felt like I was drugged. I heard footsteps and could see a baby starring at me from across the bed. I tried to move but could not its eyes were evil,, then my pants being moved aside a warmth on my genitals my head was screaming wake up I was trying to call out my mouth was so dry, then I was on my back it was inside me I was feeling for it but nothing was there yet the immense pleasure flooding over me I had to be dreaming!

I awoke to the sound of my moans. The attacks got worse after that little hands would pin me down and choke me as the other had its pleasure,,, I moved after a year,,, BUT ITS started again 6 months ago this one is different it likes it from behind and is more gentle. I CHANT THE BLOOD OF CHRIST and sleep with the bible between my legs it's the only way I know to keep it away.

It has the cheek to try when my boyfriend stays over. It was warm I was up and down to the loo the window was open, I was just dropping off to sleep and got a buzzing in my ear. I have had that a few times then heard the door close, which was strange because I shut it, I opened my eyes slightly then I heard a thud, and a brown cat ran round the bed I thought to myself that's not mine it jumped over my head and started to purr,,,, in my ear I tried to moved and call my boyfriend. Warmth slide in-between us touching my behind in my head my chants began until I woke saying them it took seconds and this one didn't get far

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anita1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

anita1 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-12)
hi some intresting feedback, I have had my house blessed twice they thought I was mental, when I told them why, I go to sleep and get woken up and
RavenWings (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
[at] DeathsPinsParanormal

Hey,:)
I just wanted to comment on this -In my personal experience and quit a few others I've meet -You don't have to always summon an incubus to experience one.

I have personally experienced one with out summoning one since my early childhood and I know for a fact it's an incubus.

I have meet a plethora of others as well who have had a similar experience to myself. I find it's a misconception that these beings only can be summoned.

I too have been studying this topic for over 20 years and have found not every incubus is induced or draw in by summoning solely. Some of these entities simply pick or draw to certain people because they are draw to them for various reasons and this has also been the experience in my case.

However, it is very true in some respects that not all theses beings are bad they vary from being to being like people do in a sense, but it seems with more intensity.

There is way more to them then just sex, and they will make it known once they spend enough time with you.

You may disagree but I'm just stating from my personal research... No dispute or discrediting intended ❤
Brianna_Patrica (22 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
I think I know what your talking about, and it scares me. I think, that a mother gave birth to a baby, and someone smothered or killed the baby, and now it's angry. But it's a demon. 100% DEMON. Ask a preist to bless your house. Hoped I helped.
-Brianna ❤
Rashidah (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-05)
Deaths I agree with you on this one. Hey tell me more about your team S.C.A.R. It sounds very interesting.
DeathsPinsParanormal (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-05)
To be honest, I don't think it's an Incubus, because they only go to you if you summon them. I study the paranormal with my team S.C.A.R. And we have studied Incubus & Succubus. They are said to be very trusting and they aren't just "Sex Demons" there is a lot more to them.
Praying to God will just make it worse. I am not against Christians, or god. I am very open minded to all religions but you need to either try and calmly tell it to go away or ask Lucifer to stop it to get rid of it.
Yours Truly, Alice
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-04)
Hi;

100% demonic. Please get Catholic Holy wtaer (to be liberally used especially at night), and call upon 'Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel" for assistance. If the demon won't allow speech, say it mentally. Especially "Mary". Watch the "child's" reaction. This foul demon has targeted you - but fear not. It can be stopped.

If Catholic, the Rosary and sacraments help a lot. Email me for more. God bless you and good luck. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-04)
TRUDY44, I so respect the comments I have seen you give, on a number of stories. I just wanted to say that. Bless you! ❤

~LSD~
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
Dear Anita,

This is what I would do if I were you.

1. Pray to God for protection. Don't pray to Michael the archangel. Hebrews 4:16 and Jude 9

2. Put on the armor of God. Pray it on. Ephesians 6:10-18

3.Read Bible verses out loud. Read your favorite passages. Here are some of my favorite verses. John 3:16-17, John 14:6. Romans 8:26-39,Philippians 2:9-11,Colossians 2:15 and Psalms 119:133

4. Buy a small bottle of olive oil. Present it to God through prayer. Ask God to bless the oil. Put a little bit of oil on your finger and make the sign of the cross on your window and door with the oil on your finger. As you are anointing say "I anoint this place in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Command all demonic forces to leave in the name of Jesus.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 in every room of your house.

6. Go to a door that leads to the outside and open it up then command the demonic forces to leave your house in the name of Jesus. Close the door and anoint it.

7. Do these steps once a week for 1-2 months, then do them once a month for 6 months, then do them once a year.

If you are Catholic you can use Holy water instead of oil if you prefer. Also you don't have to do these steps at night you can do them whenever you choose. Hope this helps. ❤ 😊 ❤
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
Does this still happen to you?
If you need help email in my profile.
oldgeorge (41 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
This appears to be the beginnings of a demonic possession attempt. It is pleasuring you to get you to like it and agree to 'let it in.' The danger is, once you give it rights, it will become violent. You must continue to resist. A priest can help, but this will require a long spiritual battle and the lesser exorcism prayers (this does not appear to be a 'possession' requiring the full exorcism service). I suggest you find a Catholic or Orthodox priest to help you, first with a house blessing/exorcism and then continued prayers. Ask the priest for Holy Water. Each night before you go to bed, chant the Psalms and do so after any attacks or attempts (demons hate the Psalms). However, I must emphasize, you cannot fight these on your own even as a Christian or using Christian items (they are not 'magic,' they require true faith). You need the Church. Get help from the Church.
katiejohnandmary (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
It is weird that your pets are reacting to something, as well as the thing with the radio, etc.
I also, do not want or mean to discredit the story, but I was wondering how awake or asleep you are when this happens?
Could it possibly be sleep paralysis? I wonder just because you said that, at least in that one incident, that you couldn't move or speak.
Again, it might not have anything to do with that, I've heard stories where the same or similar things have happened, yet there was more to say that it was more than just a sleep paralysis thing.
The fact that it kind of stays away when you have your bible and chant I think distinguishes that.
This story is strange, and very interesting. I thank you for sharing it.
I really don't know what to suggest other than to get a professional opinion of what to do.
But I send my ❤, and hope things will get better.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
I'm so sorry this is goin on with you. I know from personal experience how it is when you don't want these things to happen. & good for you for turning to the Lord! Jesus gave us this right. I rebuke these demons in Jesus' name & I will pray for you often. I struggled for years with this before I got ordained & a while after as well. I decided to get together with some of the other pastors I know & some who have known me my whole life, & they did what is called a soaking prayer. You can ask your pastor or vicar about it. I know its kind of shameful feeling & some people in the church don't really know how to respond or deal with it. If you need any help finding a church in your area that doese know what this is all about contact me via e-mail

Butterflygreen08[at]aim.com

I'm more than happy to be of sevice 😊
That's my job.lol! Thanx for sharing & bless you & yours.

~LSD~
buckle123 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Get your house blessed, that's all I have to say. Oh and btw, are you asleep or awake?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
I'm curious- Are you always asleep when these events start? You say that your pants were moved aside, and you were feeling for what was touching you, then awoke to the sounds of your moans. So I'm assuming that you were asleep at the time you were feeling for this thing. When you woke up, what shape were your pants in? Undone? Pulled down? Was there any physical clue that you were not alone?
I'm not doubting that there was indeed something in your house, don't get me wrong. The behavior of your pets shows that something clearly wasn't right. What I'm getting at is simply this- it takes less energy for an entity to influence our dreams than to actually physically make contact. When we have a vivid nightmare, we send a lot of fear energy into the air around us. That energy then feeds whatever is causing the nightmares to begin, thus making the entity stronger, and eventually perhaps enabling them to make physical contact.
You chant the Blood of Christ. You sleep with a Bible for protection. This leads me to believe you are a Christian. Get your new home blessed. It will help you to feel like you are doing something to take charge, and hopefully lessen your fear. Negative entities don't bother with people who aren't frightened. Getting your fear under control and gaining a sense of personal empowerment will go a long way towards long term peace of mind.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Are you always asleep when this happens or wide awake? If you are always sleeping, is there any evidence that it's not only vivid recurring dreams?

I appreciate your account and don't mean to discredit.

New comments for this story have been disabled