You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Late Night

Real Ghost Stories

Late Night

 

It was 2:44 am one week before Easter 2010, my husband Bill and myself were watching T.V and the phone rang, Bill said Julie who is calling this time of night? I looked at the caller ID and said it's your cell phone number, Bill's cell phone was in the living room on the table turned off and it was then that we noticed the clock went forward one hour.

A couple days later we took the back off, of the cell phone to put in a new battery and the back of the phone disappeared and to this day it still has not been found. I strongly do believe that there is a spirit in my house who is trying to contact my husband for some reason or another and I would very much like to hear your educated opinion and be given some advice as of what to do to end this haunting once and for all as I am scared mainly because I felt the spirit touch me one night.

the spirit moved my hair away from my face " and no it was not Bill", Bill was in the other room watching television late that night, and yes that really freaked me out, only one time did I actually see the male spirit, he was standing in the hall and we did have eye to eye contact as I refused to walk through him I stood there and looked at him until he vanished. "His eyes were white"

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, julie220, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Brianna_Patrica (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
I think I know why. Have you had a past boyfriend, brother, or really good friend that was a boy? If so, this might be him. You might not recegnize him, but it's a possibility. He's probablly trying to contact your husband to tell him not to hurt you, because he cares about you. Or maybe someone abusve. All possibilites. Or, this is REALLY crazy, a ghost that was already there might have fell in love with you. DON'T tell him you don't feel the same way if he's in love with you, that'd be bad. Tell him to move on, that you'll see him in heaven. Hope I helped with your problem.
-Brianna ❤
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-06)
Creepy... But have you checked the history of the house? By the way, did you answer the phone when it rang? Did it happen again?
whitehorsesxx (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-06)
maybe, someone is trying to contact your husband. Try to communicate with whatever it mmay be by leaving some written questions and a pen maybe, or just verbally. Maybe you could try a physic? Best wishes, Amy, 12 ❤ 😁
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-04)
I'm not 100%, but this could be the beginnings of demonic harassment. Human souls normally don't initiate any physical contact, or play these kind of games. They normally manifest simply for a prayer (or Mass) request. I'd get (just in case) Catholic Holy water, and use it liberally on the beds, especially at night. If this 'person' appears again, say, either verbally or mentally, "Jesuss, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel help me". Watch its reaction. Good luck. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
spiritual_twinkie (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-04)
OMG, I think it is really scary. I don't think it is trying to communicate with your husband, maybe it is trying to communicate with you. 😉

Twinkle
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
Now sometimes in SOME cases of places that have a haunting going on, even if we tell it to leave or cleanse or blessings of the house or land, it's NOT effective simply because that is THEIR place, where THEY belong. It sucks but it's true. I have had this particular problem a few times. Hopefully this isn't the case. But please let me know how it all goes.

~LSD~
TexanGirl (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
The problem is, we can never be sure what's trying to communicate what, but that doesn't solve anything (I know) - just an observation 😊 Perhaps it is going to be helpful...
katiejohnandmary (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
I'm sure why or how his mother would appear as a male, maybe it's someone who had passed more so longer ago, probably someone with no relation to your family. What's the history of your house? Did you guys build it, or were the first to live there?
This is a really creepy story, especially the white eyes part. Thank you for sharing.

I'm no expert, know that, but I'll just say and tell you what I hear most people tell other people in these situations to do.

I agree with Lotus. If you don't want 'it' there, you should be able to treat it like any other living human being (aside from maybe your mother-in-law, joking joking, even her).

Either giving them ground rules, saying you're not allowed to touch me, show yourself to me, or mess with my things, surprise/frighten me, etc.
Or to tell them, they have to leave your home, You live there now, and you have the right to live there in peace.

Of course, try to be as polite as possible while still being firm.
But if it got any further after doing that I'd say consult your church, or a church.
Hope the uneasiness will fade away soon, and that things will settle down for you. *crosses fingers for good luck*
julie220 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Bill's mom died Feb 2009, if it's her
Spooking around here it would be in my
Best interest to leave her alone, she is
The type of person who would blow up the
Microwave while I was using it.
Any suggestions? I need all the help I
Can get.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Tell it to leave you alone. If you have any religious back ground talk to your pastor or leader. If you stand your ground & tell it to stop (dont be a jerk & piss it off) just be straight with it. I have been an ordained minister for years & deal with spiritual war fare constantly. I have my whole life. You have the right to suggest it go away. Jesus gave us that right. If you need any further help or just need one to listen you can contact me. I'm not an overly religious freak, I'm real 😊 I am happy to be of service my e-mail is
Butterflygreen08[at]aim.com

You don't have an obligation to ask for my help & I will by no means be hurt if you should choose not to contact me. Thanx for sharing & bless you & yours!

~LSD~
caracooldevil (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
wow, that's quite freaky, has any of your husbands relitives died recently? I think that one of them is trying to comunicate with him- to say goodbye propally or something.

Best of wishes & peace to you

Cara 😕 😊 ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: