You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus, Succubus Or Something Between

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus, Succubus Or Something Between

 

I used to work for a British company in the mid 1990's and entails me to travel every quarter to several European countries. To lighten my luggage I started to acquire the habit most Europeans have: sleeping in my underwear or totally nude under the sheets. That habit I still practiced even when I came back to the Philippines.

One summer I was vacationing to a beach resort in General Santos City, I woke up feeling so warm even the air-conditioning system was on and I took off my undershirt leaving only my briefs and removed the sheets and went back to sleep. I woke up after a few hours I could see the clock pointing that its 3:00am in the wee hours of morning. However, when I tried to move, I can't seem to move my body. I was lying on my stomach with my face on the side. I could see from my peripheral vision a shadow person with what it seemed to be a huge physique coming towards me. I could see its body contours and silhouette clearly and it was naked. I could also tell that it is definitely male from the form of it. I felt the bed moved as if someone laid on it.

My head was turned away from that side of the bed. I really tried to move but couldn't and my heart started pounding due to fear. Then I felt a touch and then a caress. I could do nothing about it. To my horror, I felt it climbed on me sitting on my behind. All I could think with utmost horror is the possibility of it mounting me! I tried convincing myself that is was all a dream and I was trying to wake myself up from this nightmare. I felt it pinning me down and I couldn't believe it could happen but I felt it pulling my underwear down my legs almost in one swoop like motion. As I felt it penetrate me from behind that is when I truly realized it is so damn real and it is happening to me physically. I tried hard to resist but hopeless, it pinned me down harder and the pain and aches are so real that I just stopped resisting. Maybe due to fear and pain I became unconscious. I don't know what happened next except I woke up the following day sore and my whole body was aching.

I couldn't tell anyone about this experience for fear of being ridiculed. I told a friend and suggested that I pray to cleanse my soul for I had a sexual encounter with a demon. I also got the courage to write this in this site for possible help in answering a question: I thought incubus as male demon and succubus as female demon having sexual acts with human but to the opposite sex. Is there something in between succubus and incubus? A gay incubus perhaps? It might sound ridiculous and absurd but surely it's a possibility, isn't it?

Other hauntings by agimat_warrior

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, agimat_warrior, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Kazaka (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
[at] Cloud11th
I know the answer to your question but I am not allowed to tell you.
What I can tell you is this.
1: Cubashas [cyoo-bah-shu-s] hate that term as it is just like calling "humans" "stupid smelly, useless, cattle." Their words, not mine.

2: The cubashas [cyoo-bah-shu-s] hav the same sexuality as apes do, they can be straight, gay, or bi-.
Kazaka (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-01)
"I started to acquire the habit most Europeans have: sleeping in my underwear or totally nude under the sheets." = Great habit!

But, yes, I hav read your stories. And you did NOT, I repeat, you did NOT, hav a sexual encounter with an "incubus," or male cubasha [cyoo-bah-shu], which is what they call themselves.
They hate what those of light teligion (christianity, islam, muslim, etc.) call them.

Here's what you DID hav an encounter with, a sexual ghost. Yes, possibly a gay 1 but also possibly a desperate bisexual 1.

But to answer your last question, yes, male and female cubashas can be bi- or gay but are mostly straight. 😁
Cloud11th (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-11)
I Think Incubus Are Turning Into Succubus After Having Sex With A Male Human...
creon27 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
well, just don't be in nude again when you are sleeping...

If you are really raped by a demon and you really belieave that it was really a demon, just pray, pray hard, and pray harder...
😊
epoy_cute0207 (4 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
i have tried it also in my old room and I'm so sure that it was also gay laughing and moving towards me it happened 2 times a lean one and a fat one... After what happened I did not sleep in that room again...
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-26)
ok my freind heres what you need to do to protect yourself sage is a cure all for these kind of things smudgeing yourself with it provides a barrier salt is another way and or brickdust please do not hesitate to contact me and keep me informed I will help you in any way I can
Infinity (13 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
Agimat-warrior, I have to say I don't believe this was an incubus, I believe this was as real as it felt. It sounds as if you were given the rape drug and you were literally raped! Did this thing make a noise? I can't for the life of me remember the name of the drug but it happened to my friend's daughter, she was completely paralyzed but consciously aware, she saw her attacker and knew exactly what was happening but couldn't move a single muscle, she eventually fell into unconsciousness as you did.

People assume it's only women who aren't safe but it's so untrue, men aren't either. I am so sorry this has happened to you and I truly hope you can put it behind you whether this was a real man or an incubus ❤
Brianna_Patrica (22 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
God's the only one to help you there. I very much hopes it never happens again. Start praying and having holy water.
-Brianna ❤
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-06)
sorry to hear that you experienced. But one question, did it happen toyou again in another place or it only happened to you in one place?

Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
Dear Agimat warrior,

I believe that you were a victim. Because you did not give consent. Demonic forces seek out ways to destroy a person's soul. I feel that you did not have a sexual encounter with a demon but rather you were used. The shame does not belong to you but rather to the demonic force that used you. ❤ 😐 ❤
JimD (431 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
Hi;

I'm sorry this horrible assault occurred. To answer your question, no; demons are bodiless, genderless spirits. They sexually assault people for only one reason - hatred.

Assuming it wasn't an imagined encounter or sleep paralysis, which I strongly doubt, please obtain and use liberally, especially at night, Catholic Holy water - it helps a lot. Also, say out loud, or mentally if it won't permit you to speak, "Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel help me".

If Catholic, I'd counsel frequent receipt of the sacramernts, also. God bless you. Dukes2362atAOl.com.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
Airam, you say "From my own experience both succubus and incubus can have sex with the same gender. They do nothing to please you..."

I don't understand. What experience do you mean? Do you mean that you have had experience with an Incubus or a Succubus? And if so, do you mean that they did "nothing to please" you?

I don't mean to sound argumentative, but you are identifying yourself as someone with experience in this matter, and yet, according to what you say, your experience does not produce results at all like my own and the dozens of others with whom I have had direct contact.

According to my own experience and others who share this same sort of experience, with whom I have had direct contact, these Sex Beings (or whatever you want to call them) most definitely DO give pleasure to the Humans they decide to have sex with.

Maybe you misspoke?
Airam (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
To answer what you asked for, about a gaydemon. From my own experience, both succubus and incubus can have sex with the same gender. They do nothing to please you, they can be exploring by having sex with the same gender.
I'm not quite sure about this "sleep paralysis", yes this could be the reason, but I also experienced that everytime I went to bed when the demon came to me.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
I have talked with people who have had an invisible Being of the same gender as themselves touch them sexually and even have intercourse with them. It's rare, but it does happen, and it would appear that there are Gay Incubi/Succubi.

On the other hand, none of these people reported the symptoms of sleep paralysis you describe, and I would suggest that it might have been an episode of S.P. That you suffered rather than any paranormal event.

A little googling of "sleep paralysis" might give you some insight into what happened.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
this could also be a succubus taking form of a male? That is a possibility but rare occurance if so
reneespring (148 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
I was thinking the same thing as opaleone when I read this account... Could it have been a physical human being who did this to you? Maybe you were drugged or hypnotized or something.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
oldgeorge is right. I'm ordained in the Christian faith & have been for many years. The Lord is who can help you. Cling to Him. I f you need any prayer or ANYTHING you can contact me. I've helped many people heal from these kind of things, among other things. I'm not weird or overly religious I just believe Jesus is the lover & savior of my heart & soul & I follow what He taught us. If you choose not to contact me it won't keep me up at night, I won't be hurt. I will however keep you in prayer, but I am here to help, it's my job as a pastor. Bless you & yours. My e-mail is

Butterflygreen08[at]aim.com
Hope to hear from you soon!

~LSD~
opaleone (41 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
I don't mean to upset you at all, however, have you considered that this was an actual person, and not a entity at all? Humans do terrible things too...
Did you except food or drink from strangers that night? (Or leave you food or drink unattended?)
The fact that you had actual soreness concerns me, if a girl (or guy) friend of mine had told me about this happening to them while they were on a trip, I would insist they go and get checked out.
oldgeorge (41 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Demonic activity of this sort, just like human rape, has little to do with sex and mostly to do with power. These things defile humans because they hate, just as a regular rapist does. It wants to draw you away from God and fom others by searing your memory with this incident. Why you were chosen might only be that you were an easy target, or perhaps they see something good in you and want to destroy it with despair. Don't give them the pleasure. Pray to God and ask for His help, and He will help you.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
My sorrys, dear! I struggled with both an incubus & a succubus for many years. There are some of us here who actually have a on going relationship with their succubus or incubus. One friend here called Succubused is my fave. Due to the extensive knowledge & avice given from Succubused. I hope he sees this story. If it did only happen once & personally that's enough, you may not need to worry. & these beings have their own sexual preference as us humans do I know that. I hope you did get some prayer & let us know if it occurs a second time. It's very brave of you to share this & thank you. Bless you & yours.

~LSD~
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
Unpleasant situation to say the least. Sorry you had to experience that.
Normally I would say sleep paralysis is the likely culprit, but as you had physical soreness afterwards I think this was more than SP. This sounds like a one-time event, so I think the entity is likely linked to the resort.
Occasionally you hear stories of hotel rooms haunted by ghosts that enagage in sexual activity with guests. This story reminds me of that. Maybe not a gay incubus, but a gay ghost. Regardless of what it was, it hurt you, and that is unacceptable.
There are a lot of really great people on this site who have had encounters similar enough to yours that I'm sure they will be able to help. And offer you support.
I'm pretty terrible at saying kind things, it usually comes out all wrong, but...
As awful as this situation was, and truly I am sorry you had to experience that, it is now a part of your past. Examine it, study it, learn something from it if you can, accept it, and move on. We all are the sum of our experiences. The way we become stronger is by learning from and accepting those experiences. You are now a survivor of a heinous violation. You now can show others how to survive as well. I have no doubt that by sharing this difficult story on here, that someone will read this and find comfort that they are not alone.
Blessings ❤
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-06-01)
It's hard to say for sure what you experienced, but you described a case of old hag syndrome or sleep paralysis which is a sleep disorder.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

The disorder can be terrifying and very realistic but probably not spiritual or demonic. Don't think I'm ridiculing you, it's not my intention.

New comments for this story have been disabled