You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I'm Confused And Don't Know What To Do?

Real Ghost Stories

I'm Confused And Don't Know What To Do?

 

This happened at 12:34am and 12:34pm and this has been happening for 3 days. It's at those times something happens.

My legs become very weak, to the point where I almost have to brace myself to stand. The room becomes extremely cold and I become disoriented. It almost feels like time has stopped, the room becomes completely devoid of any noise.

It's at that point when he appears to me. He's dressed in some sort of uniform and he's extremely pale and looks like he's lost. I would guess he's about 5'6" and in his mid 30's.

He always points his hand towards the north and says "It's where we all have been and then must go" and then I asked him who he is and he said his name was "Luke" and then he repeats it again.

After that I completely regain control of my legs, the temperature returns to normal and its 12:35. The experience it self could not have lasted more than 15 to 20 seconds but felt like an eternity. I feel like I'm going crazy and I've never seen a ghost before but I'm certain that's what this is.

I have no idea what to do or if I can even do anything. I'm 28 years old and I have never had an experience like this before. I don't know if there is something else I can say to him or should I be checking into a hospital or something. Please, I would like your comments, thanks!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Luke1234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
Luke: This is really out of character for me but Luke 12:34 kjv reads: "For where your treasure is, so your heart will be also"...I had to google the passage, as I am not very well versed in the Bible...

My question is, do these words hold any significance for you?

I wish you would respond, as your lack of doing so is leading some of us to conclude that this is fabrication... No offense intended... 😐
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
Nah. He took on the screen name so that he/she could find the story by what time, the "encounter" occurred, and the name of the "apparition".
Very smart. The whole story is ALL in the screen name.
angeldemon (2 stories) (23 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
Luke you story makes no sense... You said it happened for 3 days and here just described what happened in the one of the days. Can you please be more specific?

Surya I'm pretty sure he named himself after the entity that he saw 😜
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-10)
Man I am confused, let me get this right, Luke, you are seeing a man in a uniform and this man's name is Luke as well. Have I got that right.

I would ask if you don't mind what your profession is?
whitebuffalo (guest)
+3
14 years ago (2010-06-09)
Luke:
Please come back and do not just read the comments, answer a few of the questions posted.
You HAVE to be able to understand why SOME of them have been posted.
Otherwise, I think you are going to be overcome by the skeptics here. Myself sitting in the ranks.
Wa-do.
Brianna_Patrica (22 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
Okay, I have no clue why this could be happening to you. You said he looks lost? Maybe you should help him move on to heaven. Or you could have your preist bless the house. Either way.
-Brianna ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
1234 one two three four for 3 days & you're always standing & have looked at the clock? I've heard of it being bad luck to look at a clock when the time reads 12:34. Some people think they need to kill them selves when it happens to them. But for some reason I think you already knew this? 🤔

~LSD~
ashleyjb (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-08)
hey I'm ashley I'm 11 but I have had ghost experiences myself and you know you said this male was pointing north maybe he hasnt gone to heaven.
Rashidah (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
Luke first of all did you name yourself after the entitiy?
I believe that you have to find out what it is trying to tell you in order to get over the sleep paralasys.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+5
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
Luke,
Can you clear up a few details, please.

Where are you when this happens? Standing in the same place every time?

Are you an insomniac? Apparently, you aren't in bed at either of these times?...I've never heard of anyone getting weak knees when they are lying down.

You state that he says his tag line, and then you ask him his name... Every time?...seems like you knew his name after the first time. If he is intelligent enough to answer you, why not ask him a different question and find out something useful?

If this is happening at the same two times every day... Why do you stand around waiting for it to happen if it nearly topples you every time?... Seems like it would be reasonable to pull up a chair around 12:30, don't you think?

If you would like help with this, it seems like validation would be your first step. Ever consider a voice recorder or video camera to capture this completely predictable situation?

Not going to worry about it too much but your typo's such as, "he SAID his name is Luke" and "the experience itself LASTED..." makes your account of a recurring incident a bit...contradictory, at least.

As requested, if you could provide some more details, things may become clearer... Or not.

Thanks,
Lou
Harry (6 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
Pls guys give him a break. All of you are giving advices on if the ghost turns violent. He hasn't described about him being violent. So rest up your thoughts and don't scare him. In my opinion you must try to find out if the house in which you currently live had a previous owner named Luke. If no - then you must visit the land or area to which Luke points out and check out if you find something. Maybe he is showing you where his body might be and no one has given it a proper funeral. One cannot ignore the possibilities...
Evan4Life (5 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-06)
I also agree with JimD this is no ghost but do not use the name of mary or micheal the arch angel if you are catholic then yes stock up on holy water you will need it I advise sleeping with a bible in your hands or under you pillow I would also advise an exorcism if the "spirit" starts to get violent and tempature drops are not tell tale demon signs there mosly ghost signs but hsakey legs that's a bad sign I would not advise trying to deal with this your self if you need help contanct my group (the P.I.S) or one of the many educated ghost hunters that deal with ghost (my heart goes to you buddy your in my prayers) ❤
oldgeorge (41 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-06)
I agree with JimD on this. It looks very, very suspicious. Demons can physically seize people in the manner you describe as well, something a human soul would not be able to do.
JimD (431 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-06)
Hi;

I am sorry, but I don't feel that it's a ghost. Temperature drops are tell tale demonic, who often, at least at first, pose as a good ghost, lost soul, or spirit guide. This is how they embed themselves in our lives. 9 pm - 6 am are also the psychic hours; therefore, due to the fear, temperature drop, hour of night, and weakness in your legs, I feel it's no friendly ghost.

Test my theory; the next time this "soldier" appears, say either verbally, or mentally if it stops you from speaking, "Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel help me". Watch the "ghosts" reaction. Then, tank up on Catholic Holy water, for use especially at night. You're going to need it, if it chooses to stay and fight. Dukes2352atAOL.com. Please also post its reaction. It will help illuminate the situation for others.
DeathsPinsParanormal (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-05)
I agree with BadJuuJuu, he is most likely trying to warn you about something. Next time try asking him what he is trying to tell you.
I should also say maybe he isn't just any spirit as when you described "It almost feels like time has stopped, the room becomes completely devoid of any noise." sounds like he is trying to guide you to the astral world. If you don't know what the astral world is, look it up.:)
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-06-04)
Make sure you go see a doctor while this could be paranormal there are many medical possibilities also and many can be life threatening, others are simple and could be cured with medication. I hope it's a paranormal event and the doctors can't find anything but if you got medical insurance this would be a great time to use it.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-06-04)
It seems to me that he is trying to communicate something to you. I don't know if what I'm about to say will help any, or just make things more confusing, but here goes...
North is the direction of the element Earth. In my belief system, we say "all things come from the North." We all come from the Earth. We all return to the Earth.
It seems that Luke is trying to warn you about some danger. Keep your eyes open, and be cautious. When whatever he is trying to warn you about has passed, he will likely continue his own journey North.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: