You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: A Dream Or An Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

A Dream Or An Incubus

 

My story happened a few months ago and, so far, has not repeated. I am a 39 year old single female and I live alone. Prior to this experience, I would occasionally wake up remembering an extremely intense sexual dream. The dreams were always the same; I was having sex with someone that was familiar and comfortable to me, yet I couldn't place who it was. I remembered nothing besides the physical sensations, pitch black darkness and a voice. He never spoke to me, but I could hear breathing and moaning. The sexual experience was extremely intense and I always woke feeling satisfied and, physically, as if I had just had sex.

On this particular morning, I had to get up earlier than usual and my alarm was set. I was in a dream like the one I described above when the alarm went off. I remember thinking "Nooo!" I didn't want to stop. Everything was pitch black. But, as the sound of the alarm started to bring me back to consciousness, I realized that the darkness was because I was staring into a pair of pitch black eyes that were only inches from my face. It was as if the eyes had been holding me in a trance that I was now waking from. I could see the whites of his eyes, but no further. The entire iris was black, as if the pupil covered it entirely. At the same time the pleasant moaning voice I heard, turned to sort of a deep, throaty growl. I broke my gaze and tried to look at the rest of his face. At this point, it was as if he realized that I was no longer in the trance and he pushed back away from me. He was still inside me, but I could now see his entire upper torso.

He made a " uuhhhuuuhhh" noise, as if he were frustrated that we were interrupted. His voice sounded sort of like a demon in a movie, but not exactly. I had never heard anything quite like it.

He reminded me a little of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. He had shaggy looking, very thick black hair. His beard is what looked like Wolverine, except it went up really high on his cheekbones, just below his eyes. He had a very cut, muscular body that was covered in sparse black hair. But it wasn't like regular body hair. It was straight black hairs that all appeared to be about 2 to 3 inches long. It thickened a little on his chest, but he even had these long, sparse hairs on his stomach and upper arms.

Other than the strange sounding growl, the one thing about him that really scared me was his teeth. He had extremely long canine teeth on both the top and bottom. They looked sort of like cat teeth. The proportions of those four teeth were about the same as if a cat's head were the size of a human. I wondered how he could close his mouth. I found myself very frightened that he was going to bite me.

He lowered his head a little and leaned in towards me, looking at my eyes as if he was trying to reestablish the "trance" that I had been under. But, the alarm finally pulled me away and I woke up completely. The entire episode took place in only a few seconds and I could hear the alarm the entire time. It could have been a dream, but was extremely vivid and didn't have a dream like quality. I felt as if I were fully awake and actually seeing this "man" in front of me. And, again, I felt as if I had just physically had sex.

So, the next day I began researching this sort of thing on the internet. I came across other stories about incubus. Several of these stories mentioned a sensation sort of like a large cat jumping on the bed and walking around that accompanied the incubus visits. After reading this, I felt I could no longer dismiss my experience as a dream because I had been experiencing this exact same sensation for some time, but had dismissed it as my imagination.

I slept on the sofa for about a week after the experience, but eventually started sleeping in the bedroom again. I have not had any other experiences since. I haven't even had the sex dreams. I didn't experience the bed jumping and walking for a while, but that has recently started to occur again. Should I be worried that he'll return?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, skye_bunnie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Sandeep44 (11 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2012-10-28)
You really got to worry about it. As you said your are single. Incubus attacks only unmarried female and Succubus attacks unmarried male according to Hindu Scripts. There are solutions to fight these demons. The simple among them is Marriage.
Amniel (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
If someone reading this comment doesn't believe what I say, please don't get all crabby with me. I'm just going to say what I honestly believe.
There are many different types of sex demons. Some dangerous some not.
The easiest way to know what type? Ask them. In your mind or out loud. They'll usually answer in your mind. Especially since his contact with you has been through dreams.
Incubi can be dangerous. But so can human men. Each one is unique. The incubus I know is very caring and protective, but that doesn't mean all of them are. They do have an aggressive, possessive, and often violent side. They can't help it. But you can refuse. Always be very specific when accepting or denying. That is very important. A solid "no, I do not want this, do not touch me" with all your will behind it can stop him. Communicating depends. The closer, emotionally, you are, the easier it is.

I would like to talk more, if you want to email me at pearxash [at] yahoo.com
nyuboom (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-22)
WOW~ I had almost the exact same expirence... In the dream I thought it was maybe my boyfriend, I could only see the body but not the face. I was in a dream like state where I couldn't wake up and each time I tried I heard a voice like a demon just like from out of the movies. I really did feel like I was having sex in the dream... Real sex. Only "dream" I ever had that felt quite like that.
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
it sounds just like you have had an incubus, if you want to get rid of it I have heard that mediums can get rid of it, but you have to tell it go go away too... Good luck! I hope it will work!
Zik (1 stories) (25 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
I can't say I can relate to your experiance, but I'm told there are ways to test if it's an Incubus or something different.

Apparently, Incubus' like sleeping with the victim in the first bed they first slept with the victim. And they tend not to sleep with them if they sleep elsewhere - so to test it, sleep elsewhere then back in your bed.
As far as avoiding things goes, you should aim to stop it before it gets too far. Spirits like Incubus' do get violent eventually, because they ARE Demons and are ONLY forfilling a sexual need they have. Once that need has been met (After a few times with you in bed) it'll behave normally, or rather, like a Demon is known to behave.

My advice to you is: Start seeking a way out for good. Even if you think it's gone, if there's signs there still such as the bed vibrating, seek a way out. I'm told buying new furniture can aggrovate them into leaving, especially things like a new bed.

Take care and good luck.

-Zik
loneybone (8 stories) (78 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
incubus is a demon who attacks female and succubus attack men in their sleep in sexual manner to try and get the female pregnant so they can carry their child even though people say the are not harmful they can be... What I advice you to do is get some charcoal and draw crosses and everything bad in your home will go away I have tried it and it works always have a cross with you and a bible and always pray before you go to bed... Hope everything gets better and that thing goes away...

An incubus (nominal form constructed from the Latin verb, incubo, incubare, or "to lay upon") is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have intercourse with them. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin.[1] Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.[2]

Medieval legend claims that demons, both male and female, sexually prey on human beings - generally during the night when the victim is sleeping.
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon yes, but not a sex demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
BoredOne (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-09)
All can be said is tread carefully, THe thought is what should you do, I'd say if you want it to stop then start looking ffor a way out, but if you want it you should still be careful incuubi and deomons in general act on their own desiress for something meaning you have to keep your head about youself otherwise you might lose someone.
Spiderwood (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-15)
What to do about this depends entirely on your own inclinations. I've not personally been visited by an incubus or succubus, but I have studied the phenomenon; there are enough consistent points in the various stories to indicate that they behave, up to a point, in predictable ways.

The first thing to keep in mind is that these particular beasties don't seem to actually harm anyone; at least, I've never found a credible story of such. Their visits can be quite alarming, both because of the intrusiveness of it and because a lot of us have the usual Judeo-Christian prejudices about sex and spirits that promote sex, which are inherited in Western culture. However, sex is not inherently harmful, and it would seem that incubi are not either. Some people manage to drive them off; others go with the flow and eventually become quite fond of their visitors. They do link themselves to specific people, rather than locations, but like a pet, they'll sometimes "play" with another individual who lives in the same dwelling as their person.

The one caution I would keep in mind is that it seems, at least on some level, that these critters are motivated by a degree of hostility, simply because they tend to attach themselves to people who (at least initially) are alarmed by them. Frequently Christians or curious agnostics. I have never heard a case of a Wiccan or pagan attracting an incubus, which is significant because paganism is both very open to sexuality and encourages contact with the spirit world. Ergo, an incubus comes to you specifically to mess with your head. I would caution against getting attached to such a creature.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Demonology was very my strong suit, but I can imagine how that situation would be freaky to say the least. The suggestion of salt is a good idea (commonly rock salt). You can put it around your bed, or across windows and doorways, causing a barrier effect. A dreamcatcher might be a good idea at least for expermetation's sake.

I know this is a rather personal question, and I mean it rhetoricallty, were you sexually active? I'd venture a guess that if you were not that it could have been a sexual frustration. If you were, I'd say possibly hesitation/reservations about who you were with. I could be off on my theory, but that's what come to mind.

I hope you find peace with whatever this is, and my best wishes to you.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-01)
as trinity said, you can get rid of it by having a lot of resistance and beleif (it doesn't matter if you're an atheist, just chant god and the son jesus christ)

Also have positive emotions, if your sad or angry its going to be harder to banish the demon
TriniTy (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-01)
Hi skye_bunnie I want to say that I know in some way what you deal with and it's not good... Anyway bad thing is it's happening a lot but a good thing is you can stop it! I had a dream with a incubus and I came to my senses before it mated with me... When I refused it... Incubus got mad and left me for good... And you need to do same thing but you need to believe in your self and your decision... You need to understand that maybe the sensation is good but that thing is BAD... I MEAN it wouldn't be called a demon if it was a good thing so If you want to live a normal life... Stop it and don't mess with a demon because they'll do anything just to bring us down or even kill us!

Best of luck!
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Hi Skye_bunnie
I just read your story and wanted to let you know that you aren't alone. Contrary to what others may say here your visitor isn't dangerous physically or mentally and he won't 'suck your soul/energy'. I've had experiences with both Incubi and Succubi for many years without any harmful effects. If you want to either communicate with him or connect with him more deeply write me at Succubusluver69 [at] yahoo.com
skye_bunnie (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
ralu4michael - It hasn't stopped. The entity still visits me periodically. I've become accustomed to it.

Mgatling - how would I go about communicating with him?
ralu4michael (28 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
I'm again very shocked and can't express my opinion... Michael, my soulmate, thinks:
"It's a very shocking story... Especially the eye-contact! It's very good he doesn't do this anymore... How did he left? Did you tell him to go? And please don't be afraid that he'll return... Fear is a negative emotion... If you are scared that something will happen, it really will eventually! Avoid negative emotions! If you think positively, good thing will happen to you, if not, you'll be surrounded by negative stuff... The way you are thinking, you are seeing the world is the most important thing! It creates your reality... If you are like "oh, life sucks! I want to die", bad things will occur, but if you think "I love my life... I had had difficult times, but with the help of God, everything went out to be just fine..." then good things will happen... It's pretty simple, you know! Just try and please let me know the result... Oh, maybe he reincarnated and that's why he's gone now... But then, he may search if he remembers you... So be careful!"
bribaby21 (2 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-10-19)
I was watching a show about Incubuses/succubuses. Well they said that if you run into one, the can attach themselves to you & I guess try & like take over your mind. Seen on TV that this man helped get rid of 'something' in his friends house & they succeed but a couple of nights later that he started having the same dreams like what you describe. Being in a very sexual state & feeling pleased after word. The man stated that after a while, the 'being' started getting very violent.

Just be careful 😁 ❤
IncubusChild (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-14)
The male Incubus and the female succubus are both Demons and Demons are No Spirits or ghosts. If you say Demons are Not Evil Thats wrong they suck out your Energy or Even Harm you. To Be honest sometimes I Wake up in the Night and it feels like my Arms or my legs are burning and Look and there are Deep scratches. Sometimes I hear weird voices and such things and the Dreams are like WTF is going on its like I See how something is trying to rape or kill me.
I wish you all the Best and Bless you all.

IncubusChild 🤔 ❤
mgatling (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-01)
I have had many experiences like this over the past four years. They prompted me to look this up on the internet. At first I was scared, but for some reason, I am not scared anymore... I have just been going with the flow. Not sure if that is good or not. Maybe because I have not had sex in a really long time, I wonder if this is my libido getting the best of me. But I can actually feel when he climbs onto the bed and takes me over, and I hate to admit it... But I have had the most intense orgasms... That's kind of hard to give up when you are stuck in limbo in a dream vs. A question mark. I have also had communication, and whenever I talk to the being, they give me a name of a person and transforms into someone I can see (though I have never seen before). I would be curious to see what happens when you communicate with your dreamlover.
Antoinette (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-27)
Oh wow... That's kind of scary 0_o
Anyway, I also had a familiar problem like this, please!
If somebody is willing to help me, email me...
Victorian_ frozenmaiden [at] yahoo.com
I have yahoo msn and msn with the sane email
Thanks!
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
I never hear it talk, only breath, I can only see them from the corners of my eyes
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
It followed me from california to Wyoming to Tampa Fla. It would come into my car. Does anybody know if they are connected to a house or to our souls. My started after I had surgery and I swear it followed me home from the hospital
skye_bunnie (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-22)
Here is another interesting update - I've been in Miami for the past 3 weeks going through Flight Attendant training for my new job. The spirit (or whatever he is) has visited me here. I began having the dreams again and have experienced the bed jumping/walking. Nothing really out of the ordinary for me. But what is out of the ordinary is that I think he has visited my roommate here too. She mentioned a few days ago that she had been having really weird dreams since she has been here. I asked her about the dreams, but she wouldn't tell me anything. She just blushed, and smiled, and said "it was incredible."

The thing is, I actually feel a little jealous. Especially because he has not visited me in about a week.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
I've experienced the jumping & walking & bumping of my bed. Different beds & homes. So I know it's that one who follows me. I know what the spirit is, a hard one to get rid of. The sexual instances have calmed over the years but this spirit still messes with me when I'm in my bed. I don't know why. We do have a kitty so when it happens I will call for her or get up & look for her. Sometimes it's her but since she likes my man more than me I know that most of the time when I'm in bed alone it's not her that's jumping on the bed & walking around. It sucks because it annoys me because I want to sleep! The spirit will mess with my hands & arms too if I don't tuck my stupid hands under the covers or my pillows. It freaks me out sometimes but then I just get pissed. It's like why the f*ck are you so stupid messing with my hands? I guess what it gets out of it is my annoyance & lack of rest. So stupid really. LOL!

~LSD~
skye_bunnie (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
Here is an update -

The night before last, shortly after going to bed I felt the familiar bed jumping. It still happens every few weeks or so, so I just ignored it. I woke up again a little later. I felt the walking sensation on the bed just behind my head. I lifted up to look, but of course, nothing was there, so I went back to sleep. I woke again early in the morning. This time it felt like the bed was vibrating! I opened my eyes. The bed was definitely vibrating. I sat up and it stopped. What was strange was that it didn't really scare me. I just thought it was weird. I got up, but I fell back to sleep on the living room sofa for a few hours, then got up and went on with my morning as usual.

Later that morning, I went into the bedroom to get something. I hadn't really even thought any more about the bed vibrating. But, when I entered the room I got sort of funny feeling. I can't really explain it. It sort of felt 'heavy' in that room. It felt sort of like there was a pressure on my chest. It was very strange, but again, I didn't feel scared. I even experimented with it a little by walking in and out of that room to see the difference in the way I felt in each room. It was definitely different, not my imagination. I went on with my day, went shopping and returned. Late that afternoon I went back into the room and the 'heavy' feeling was gone.

But, last night when I went to bed, the 'heavy' feeling was back. I got into bed and tried to sleep, but I just didn't feel quite comfortable in that room, so I ended up sleeping on the sofa again.

I'm considering trying to communicate with him. Any thoughts?
skye_bunnie (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Well, I would be inclined to believe it was just the spirit of a cat sitting on my bed if it were not for the 'dream' experience I had. And, I would be more inclined to believe that the experience was only a very, very vivid dream, if it were not for the 'bed walking' that accompandied it.

Something else that seems strange to me was that I had these extremely vivid sex dreams almost nightly until I had the experience. Since then, I haven't had any sex dreams at all. If I'm being perfectly honest here... I kind of miss those.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-27)
Ah, but not all other worldly beings that engage in sex are Incubus or Succubus.
I am just glad that this experience is over for you and all is well.
Wa-do.
Lexi23453 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-26)
Well that is weird it sounds like if she was being raped be something how weird I would not want that to ever happen!
lillylove8988 (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-20)
i also agree with badjuujuu with the cat thing. I know there is always a cat on my bed because I can see it when I do my nightly wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat feeling like I just fell of a swing again. But I have had many a cats die at least 2 or 3 but they where all very protecting and always slept with me so I feel very protected and your experiance I say he was just a negative spirit or positive which ever you think it is. But no need to be afraid if you really need to get some dream catchers. I know it sounds silly but they work wonders for most so I have heard.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-18)
I agree with Badjuujuu on this one.
And me personally do not sense any evil in any form in your experience.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+5
14 years ago (2010-06-18)
I have experienced the feel of a cat jumping on my bed my entire life, but for me, I know it's a cat. I very, very rarely dream about sex, but I do have some very vivid nightmares. On nights that the spirit cat jumps on my bed, I don't have nightmares. He acts as a guardian. That's my experience though, and yours may be different.
Incubi I don't know much about, but in general you can use salt as a barrier against spirits. It seems reasonable that it would work on an incubus. Sprinkle a circle of salt around your bed, envisioning a barrier against any unwanted spirits. It sounds goofy, I admit, but has worked well for me in the past. I've read that a glass of saltwater kept on a nightstand works well also.
Maybe it was a very realistic dream, but ultimately you have to feel comfortable in your own bed. Take any advice here you feel comfortable with and apply it. Sometimes simply taking action brings a level of comfort and increases your feelings of safety. It gives a feeling of empowerment, which negative entities don't like. They like easy prey, not someone who fights back. Usually, a simple show of courage makes all the difference.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled