You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Small Entities With Pointy Hats

Real Ghost Stories

Small Entities With Pointy Hats

 

This is my friend's story and I'm not sure I should repeat this because she said to me that I should tell no one but I'm worried for her.

Now this girl let's call her "Faith". Her grandma is a witch (I don't know what type) and Faith's grandma says that she is also a witch, but Faith doesn't want to be one, so she ignores her grandma. In Faith' house, there are two things that she calls gremlins, but from what I have heard about them I don't think they are. Faith's say that they are small and have pointy hat/heads. Sometimes they leave red marks (she says that it like a liquid blood) on the floor but that disappears on its own. The things speak English because one day she was lying on her bed and it touched her on her leg so she kicked it. She then heard it say to the other one "you! that person on the bed she kicked me!" The other replied "serves you right". Her house also has 5 what she calls ghosts. Faith only told me about three of them, one stands outside her window and points at her for some reason, she thinks that one want to kill her. The other one look like a boy from school. One of them is nice to her and has blue eyes and the other is angry with her for some reason and has red eyes. They follow her to school. She's the only one that can see them but there are real because one day we were talking about them and a rock comes flying at me and hit me on the back and no one was there. The ghost with the blue eyes said that she was one in a million, saying that she could freeze water and stuff like that. It also kissed her. I think maybe that ghost at the window might be a host but the other to I'm not sure.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ellycat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
Holly cow!
I came across this old story while trying to get scared and now I am lmho! 😆 😆 😆
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
Garden Gnomes that sleepwalk and become grumpy because they are tired and bump into things/people rofl!
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-24)
Again, not meaning at all to discredit this account: another reason I find it so entertaining in a funny way is because it's the closest thing to SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS that I have come across online.
If completely true, it is an unusual experience indeed.
And if not completely true, it certainly provides a good laugh when visualized with cartoon voices.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-23)
I don't know if or not this account is true, but it IS the most entertaining one I've seen to date on YGS.
I bust out laughin' at the part about "you! That person on the bed she kicked me!" The reply?---"serves you right".
Sounds straight out of a t.v. Comedy script.
I immediately visualized the little fellas in this scene--what a laugh! Can anybody really imagine that?
This story could easily become a Walt Disney fav. I love the pointy heads and hats. Miniature Coneheads online!

Also, the interchange between the posters is quite lively and enjoyable. The best I've come across on this site.
My thanks to all parties here for a most entertaining chain of information + conversation.
thor (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-11)
ummm no offence but this storie sounds pretty fake. Why would their be little gnome things call gremlins in a persons house? Are they ghosts or real things? 😕
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-17)
I understand your reply ellycat. I still would like to suggest to you to tell your friend to ask her parents or other trusted adults or mentors for help. They will be able to help her or find her the help she needs. If any of them are Wiccan as you seem to suggest, they should be able to banish what you seem to describe and what others and myself would fondly call, "the little people".

Of what I know from my own personal knowledge and experience in my waking and dreaming states, the kingdom of the little people consist of beings of small stature who are the laborers and tinkerers. They keep the earth and "other realm" infrastructure and inner workings well-tuned and in good, proper working order, like a well-oiled machine or clock. They are private, keep to themselves and stay to their own kind. They do not like to be disturbed, have their privacy intruded upon or be summoned without a good reason. They are much too busy keeping things in working order than to be bothered by what they may view as nonesense. They are known to become easily irritated, agitated and sometimes mean when they are disturbed or intruded upon. Many humans regard their kingdom to be of a lower level when compared to the human kingdom. They know that they are a part of the whole, and that without them the rest of the infrastructure would not work at its best or perhaps in earth time (there is no time), it will eventually not work at all. They also know that they keep setting up the bowling pins, and humans keep throwing the destructive bowling ball and knocking them down again. They have good cause not to be very fond of humans and their disrespect for them and their labors. They are not only good at the work they do, but there are those little people who labor at spreading play and fun. While others labor at being gatekeepers, known to humans as trolls who barter for favors in return for safe entries and exits. They can become very grumpy and mean when their favor demands are not met. Each one plays a part in the infrastructure and contributes to the whole. If one has to absolutely call on the little people, it is best to call on the highest ranking of the little people in the kingdom, such as the king or queen. One should always make a contract that favors all parties and has an expiration. Be respectful, honor all agreements made and show gratitude before, during and after. Make sure to imagine all ties are severed when the contract expires.

Of course, to a starperson, "little people" are an extension of the biogentics and robotics type of being, but that is another story.

ellycat, you can give your friend all the advice, help and guidance when requested, but ultimately, it is in the end, her responsiblity to find her own help and solutions,...not yours. When a person is ready they will seek and find the help and solutions they need.
ellycat (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
the reason I told it cause she came to me and my freinds for help because she know knows that we know somethings about stuff like this thinking we would know a answer but we don't so I told it here
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
ellycat, you say that your friend did not want you to repeat this story, but you are worried for her. Since she confided in you that she thinks one wants to kill her, would it not be best to have told your parents or adults immediately, so that they can intervene and help protect your friend from being killed? If she is "hallucinating" even more reason to act as a good friend and get her the immediate help she needs.

Evidently, she does not think she needs help as she would have told her story herself or told her parents or other adults. It makes it difficult to help someone when they are not aware of it, and their story is also told by another person, and not by them personally.

Not saying that this is what you have done, but since you brought it up. Honestly, the only reason a person would make up an untrue story here would be for attention or to make fools out of the people who frequent here.

You tell a yarn well, and I look forward to your future personal ghost stories.
ellycat (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
my freind wouldn't lie but then again she might hallcunating or however you spell it anyway why would I make it up I have nothing to gain by it
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
Honestly, ellycat I do not find this story credible. It now seems to have taken on a life of its own, and the reader is being taken in too.
ellycat (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
i know that no one can be invincible and that stuff I don't know what her powers are I forgot to ask I will ask her the next time I see her she didn't tell me a lot but she said that she got angry with it and then said leave me alone or something like that and it just died
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
ALL Righty then, now things are turning a little strange. She claims to have killed a nature spirit or what ever you choose to call it and if I understand you right, the ghost are teaching her to use her powers and she is invincible. How did she kill a nature spirit and what powers are these ghost teaching her to use? You do realize that no one is invicible right? Thanks for keeping us posted.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
ellycat (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
she says its really cold when she gets kissed just recently I was talking to her and she said that she killed one of the things it exploded and the guts went every where but they disapaered she also says that the ghost is teaching her to use her powers it also told her that she was invinceable
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-14)
I can pretty much say that I do, either they are truly real, or something that our mind creates by reflecting all our emotions or feelings and makes us hallucinate. I believe in God with all my heart so I will never bring anything higher than him, but I still like to have my fun. Anna, I know that people in here are telling you to stop preaching and talking about God and all that and I will respect their desicion, it really makes my day when you speak about him, though, I love every word you type when it comes to him, in fact, I believe that God truly speaks through you, so thank you. Martin, I'm sorry that we're having this discussion in here, I want to do what the webmaster expects of me, it's just hard sometimes. Everybody else, excuse me, carry on.
Anna (58 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-14)
I am going to be very honest, because I do not lie, lyers get left behind anyhow, that is how it works, the Lord sent me here because of the false teaching that is happening, false teaching is very dangerous, and will not be tolerated or forgiven, unless of course it stops, that is why I came, he told me too. He is who I listen too, no one else, when I had a familiar spirit, I too use to believe in ghosts, and all that stuff, but once you have been delivered then the truth will set you free, some people in here have been set free, and that is why they do not post anymore they see the truth and leave.

you too sound intelligent, the Lord told me tell you to listen to your heart, do you still believe in ghosts?
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-12)
Anna, it looks like you are very intelligent when it comes to these things and I also agree with you on everything you just said. I too believe in God and the devil, and this probably has something to do with this but I guess people have different opinions and beliefs. I do know that the devil thinks he is so powerful and smart (and he is tricky) but God is much, much more powerful and smarter than him, and I believe that God can wipe him out, but enough about religious talk. This site is about ghost exeperiences, carry on.
Anna (58 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
I do not believe the devil has that much power although he likes to feel like he does. It's his own little power trip, I only know of a few ways, either inside someone else, like a form of possession, using someones body to do his talking and or typing, most of the time people that has happened too, they have memory issues you see. Because he takes those memories with him, and of course the necromancers who see him, sometimes he might travel in animals but that does not give him the pleasure, he seeks that inside a human being, he is a spirit and the reason he left God was so he could mingle with the humans... And the only time he can gain access to a human being is usually when that person has some sort of drug or alcohol dependence, witchcraft issues, or other things such as those, or sinning too, like swearing, that sort of issue, laziness, oh greed is a biggie, satan likes the money
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
Hey, I think that this story would make a good production. I think that maybe your friend is hallucinating or something but who knows? How is she feeling her getting hit? How does she feel it when she gets kissed? There are still some doubts about this but I'm not going to say that it's not a true story? The devil can appear to people in every form you can think of (and beyond) and in how many ways he wants, so I won't be surprised if it's something to do with the devil.
Anna (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
I just call them demons or familiars, I believe in Heaven do you? Just wondering?
Tima (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
hmmmmmmmm... Maybe a doppelganger... Might be... Seemed opposite so it might...
Anna (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
AS I mentioned I have different beliefs that was not my husbands soul, it was his familiar, at that time he was reading horoscopes as well as other issues (witchcraft issues), the familiar only picks up the bad parts not the good parts of the person, like Hada said, and believe me it was not a nice spirit. My beliefs are heaven and hell nothing more or less then that.
Tima (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
actually, yes, it can. I think it's called out of body experiences or astral projection or something. I've been able to do it sometimes and I've scared my baby brother before. It's really fun! :)
Anna (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
I have dealt with some nasty evil spirits, even seeing my husbands familiar spirit, it was awful, and yet he is not dead yet. So that is how I most certainly know they exist, familiars I mean because one spirit can not be outside the body at one place while the other person is at home!
Tima (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
yeah but not everyone is that strong. Lots of people like me don't even believe in anything. But I just tell myself that its nothing and put it on the back of my mind. Too bad not a lot of people can do this! Sucks for them! :)
Anna (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
I feel differently about that scenario I do not give evil spirits that sort of control, which is what they are after, attention and fear,

I do not give them that sort of control or power, I take that from them by reading the bible and prayer, two things they fear most
Tima (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
yeah, because the ones that are from my friends turn into total psyco poltergiests after they bring a different religion. What I usually do is put in on the back of my mind and just not think about it but there are like a lot of people who can't do that and get sooo terrified of the ghost or spirit or whatever, that it feeds on the fear and gains the control of everything.
Anna (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
Tima, this is just my view, which no one need to share, but in my belief those spirits get scared off by the advice that I give.
It works for me,
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
Anna is allowed to voice her opinion as a christian, many others do (I'm thinking of Rose, for example). We even have stories with a very strong christian perspective. It's when it turns into proselytizing or preaching that it goes against the guidelines (see the prophetess debacle).
Tima (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
no anna sorry, that's not what I mean! I wasn't trying to be a jerk off it's just that I have had friends (wiccan) that have experienced this and when they bring catholisism or cristianity or buddism or whatever the spirit can get mad. That's all. Sooooo yeah...
Anna (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
I have different beliefs then you, I am not judging what so ever, I gave the best advice possible and know I told her the right thing to do, one day Tina you will know the truth, and know I did the right thing, my personal views of witchcraft, wiccans and psychics I will keep to myself. Everyone gives their advice in here, but when it is not new age, boy heads turn, expecially when it is Christian...

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: