You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Physically Touched Me

Real Ghost Stories

It Physically Touched Me

 

I'm new at this, so it isn't as scary as all the other submitted stories, but for me it was terrifying. I'm not good at wording it, so bear with me! Also I am Australian aboriginal, our culture is very spiritual and I have been very spiritual most my life. At the time of this, my mum had recently moved in with an ex boyfriend. And I never liked him; just as soon as I met him I instantly knew he wasn't good. We moved in with him, and his house always had something "mysterious" about it, I always had this feeling when I'd get home from school as if something was watching me.

My mum and I are spiritual people; we like to believe there's something more, so to say. Before we moved in I always felt something hugging me in bed, but it wasn't threatening, and was told by a clairvoyant that it was an old relative, so she/he didn't scare me. I knew she was there for my best interest. But when we moved to the new house, she seemed to interact with me more. I heard my name being said softly. But she seemed to go away when my eldest brother came over for Christmas, as if she went back with him and I was left with this scary entity.

The first things weren't so bad, but shocking at the time, like I'd get my charger from my bag and it'd end up back in there, when I clearly placed it somewhere. I was plugging it in one night, and a spring out of a pen sprung out of nowhere past my face, as if it was thrown. I was sitting out the back and my phone started playing music up out of nowhere and it was about 30 cm away from me, everyone was a little shocked. I would see dark flashes like shadows. But one night I was in my room I had gotten out of the shower, and I was on the computer, of course I was reading about ghosts for more information and just out of interest, but whenever I do this it makes me more "aware" they are around.

I had this towel still on my head, and out of nowhere, my head started rocking back and forth, but as if someone had hold of the towel and I found it physically hard to stop it, I had to sit up. I told mum, then rung my friend, as soon as I got off the phone and sat back, there was a tap on the wall. I eventually ran to mum crying.

I just thought I'd share it, but I want to know if it was just playing or if it actually wanted to hurt me, because there was always a "down" "sad" vibe in the house.

Thank you for listening.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mereki, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mereki (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-19)
whitebuffalo: its nice to think that, but I am wondering, because I did forget to mention I had a dream, when I still lived in the house, I was laying on the ground and it was chocking me only I couldn't see it, and I couldn't breathe then I woke up & it seemed so real. But that's all I remember, was it only a dream? I hope so |:

Thankyou for your comments.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
Wow.
This is awesome. You know what you had here, mereki? Your Spiritual Advisor was with you the whole time you were in this touchy situation.
When it was your Mother and yourself, you really did not need the protection of your Advisor. Your Mother's attentions, while they were divided between her boyfriend and yourself (and all the other things Mother's have to deal with on a daily basis), were focused on YOU before the move with this Mr. Right Now.
The family member that came to comfort at night, was stepping in for your Mother, as she was unavailable (at the time) to soothe your fears and help you see all was going to be alright, if you could just hold on.
When your brother came for the holiday, your Advisor stepped back (as they often do) to allow this OTHER live family member to be the Comforter.
The rest of the things that you shared were "attention grabbers". Your Advisor (past relative or your angel, really does not matter. They had your best interest at heart) was simply letting you know that wherever you are, whoever you are with, they are there for you should you be in need of them.

BEAUTIFUL story. THANK YOU so much for sharing this with us.
Wa-do.
cutechoy (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
I think you should bless your house asap...

nc story...

CuteXchoy
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
I'm glad that you no longer have to deal with this since you've moved. I think aussie might be right... This entity you experienced may have been your physical warning against the type of individual your mom's ex was, but I'm not sure.

It could just be a spirit attached to the land. Either way, it seems that your spiritual attunement probably attracted it. I'm glad nothing bad happened!
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Mereki, I'm very glad to hear that you moved away and that the activity stayed behind. Best wishes to you ❤
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
Ku ku ku ku ku *evil laugh* there's a new story! Hurray! 😁 hmmm... I don't have much experience about this stuff... But I think it won't hurt you... And good thing you move out;) *winks* its also best to try to pray for her soul to rest, like what oldgeorge said, anyway thanks for sharing your story... 😊

-Aya** you and me"
mereki (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-01)
thankyou for your comments
They are helpfull.
I have moved since then because my mum and her ex boyfriend brokeup, so I was right about that. It was left in the house when we moved
Where I lived is more than likely aboriginal land.
But thankyou so much
😊
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
I think the spirit is trying to get your attention. It may want to be recognized. Have you visited the clairvoyant again? He/she might have answers to who or what is the entity bugging you.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
Hi mereki, My impression and concern with your story, are your instincts towards your mothers ex boyfriend... Those who have spiritual senses, as you stated... Quite often are able to sense the good or bad in people based on first impressions... And perhaps the intensity of these experiences since moving in with him are a warning of some sort... I don't want to over alarm you, but at the same token I would like you to stay on your guard, My email address is on my profile page should you need someone to talk to...

Daz
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
Thats an interesting story and I have a similar problem and I'm dealing with it right now don't worry your not alone*glaring at wall* never trust it cept its probly lonely and looking for attention don't, try to talk to it no ouija board like what BJJ said maybe its friendly maybe not who knows anymore try to bless the house BY A PRIEST and see if its a demon stuff like that best of luck ~Katherine~ ❤
oldgeorge (41 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
Just to add to BadJuuJuu's comments, I would advise that you offer prayers on behalf of the 'person' to God for his/her eternal rest. If the entity reacts negatively or conditions in the house get worse, you are dealing with a demonic spirit (they hate prayer to God and will react negatively to holy things). As BJJ says, do not attempt to engage in conversation with it, because, even if you are dealing with a human soul, a demon may 'phonejack' the conversation and you will get a whole set of different problems. Don't be afraid to contact clergy in your area if things get rough. If you would like some suggestions for prayer, just ask.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-30)
I don't think it wants to hurt you. Your description of the activity makes it sound as if something is trying to get attention. Since the attempts are getting more involved, I assume you have been ignoring this entity as much as possible.
There are a couple of options. Option 1, ignore it and hope it goes away. Option 2, next time it tries to get your attention, speak to it. Simply say something like "Hello, I know you're here." Now if you try option 2, the entity may be satisfied that you are aware of it and leave you in peace. However, it may also decide to try to open communication with you. If you want to try communication, get a voice recorder, set it to voice activate, and then go on about your day. Listen later to find out if there are any messages for you. Do NOT use a Ouija board or automatic writing. Those methods are very dangerous. Another thing you could do is set rules about it's actions, something along the lines of "You can tap the wall for attention, but do not grab my towel. That's rude." A human entity seeking attention will not want to make you upset, as it wants you to acknowledge it positively.
As you mention the house has a sad, down vibe to it, try researching the house and land. Sometimes getting information on a place's history is a challenge, but it may answer some questions.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: