You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: So In Love With This Wonderful Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

So In Love With This Wonderful Spirit

 

n 2008 I met a wonderful person. I have fallen in love instantly even though she was a 20 year older woman paralyzed by an incurable disease (multiple sclerosis). She was so smart and had such a personality and so powerful feelings. I simply sit near her holding her hand and feel complete and happy. But we both know that she has to go...

I am a spiritual person and I have strong believe that what we see it's not all, and so is she. I was near her with all my love until one day she died. Few days I was completely in shock, but still feel her presence. At the funeral, last time I saw her was exactly like the first time... I was falling in love. Then nothing but solitude. I was sure that she is ok, and almost find my peace with that she's gone.

There comes spring, after a long and painful winter, and I thought that I left all behind. Happily one day I was walking in the morning through a sunny large street when I saw her walking in the other site of the street. I say to myself..."it's not her... She just looks like"...I decide to take a closer look to make sure. The shock was when I saw her clothes, her glasses, and her giulary. It was really her walking peacefully in front of me. I have never seen her walking before, she was so graceful. But her eyes... There was a problem... Not her human eyes, she has deep blue and absent eyes. She took a deep look through me... And did not react at all. I was petrified and confused, she get into a buss and take a sit and looked again to me. Scared I get home and take a shower. What was that?

Another day I was walking back home... And on the ground, there in the street, it was this message "true love never dies ". And I understand that there is something very deep. I have told her about my feelings... And she never avoided me or tried to escape. We were so close... But she was more reserved and she didn't show all her love for me. Besides that, deep inside me I hade this very strong feeling of deep love... Deep understanding, I knew she is in love with me... How much... She showed me only after...

Especially in difficult moments I feel like she is there next to me holding my back. And in the night... I feel her presence very special. Last night she really surprised me. She stands still over me and holds my hands and did not let me move. Those dreams are so real that I can't really call them dreams. I can feel more then I see. I remember talking a lot with her spirit in different languages, and having fun with this. Some of languages are imaginary some are real: Russian, English, French especially. I can't control this dream at all. Last dream I asked her a question: "Tell me, is this my dream or yours?" She laughed and answered me " what is that a dream?"

Those dreams are so wonderful, but I can't move much. Last night I was a complete prisoner, and wish so much to hold her... Only she can kiss me. The kiss is not like a real one... Is somehow electric, so deep that the breath really stops. It's scary for the first time... And I feel that I am starting to glow only when I am thinking of it. It's a really great experience... Al my day is bright after a night with her around. During the dream I can be inside me and outside myself in the same time. The best is looking to her eyes and feeling the continuous happiness... I am weird I know... But it's just what I am feeling. Please tell me... Do you think this is my soul mate? Because I do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ZariaCat, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ralu4michael (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-30)
I wouldn't call this "a dream". It's your experience, your own reality... There's the "materialistic" reality (which everyone can see and we all see the same things like a table or a desk) and your reality, your view about the world (mine is all what I think about spirits and the afterlife, like that Heaven is a parallel world and I think there are 3 types of angels: Light, Earth and Dark ones and that kind of stuff; it also means my life with my soulmate, Michael)
Your story is very beautiful... I asked Michael if she is your soulmate and she said "of course she is... Don't you feel the special connection you two have? And the message you saw that day it was obvious! I mean, it told you that she is the one! True spiritual love between soulmates can never die! It lasts forever, through all the lives they spend together, and even when one of them or both becomes an angel! It has no barrier, it's stronger than death! Just think about it... Oh, and we're really happy for you guys... It's great when two soulmates find each other and live together as a couple... We also know that!"
He is such a sweetheart, isn't he? I'm totally in love with him... And I think you are too with that special person of yours...
Oh, should I write in Romanian? Because I'm also from there... But I want the others to understand my message...
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
I really enjoyed reading your story. I'm very sorry for your loss. It seems that your love for her was and still is very strong, and I think she wanted to let you know that she loved you as well and always appreciated the attention you gave her, even though she couldn't respond to it in the ways she wanted.

I would like to say, though... For both of your sakes, it may be best to begin carrying on with your life. I think she would want you to be happy. As long as you remain devoted to her alone, you won't be able to have a family or anything like that. As painful as losing her is, it's possible that your attachment to each other is holding her back... But then again, it could be that she's staying for your sake.

Whatever you decide is truly up to you. I'm just happy for you that you were able to experience this level of love in your lifetime. Not many people get that chance, and it's very special.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-04)
I believe that she is your soulmate. Not all of us meet their soulmate in their lifetime. I don't think it is a bad spirit that is just doing a disguise since there is no sexual or anything really intimate is happening. Even so, I believe she is your soulmate
ghostlygirl3512 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-04)
It dosen't matter what the rest of us say. 100 people can tell you she is not your soulmate, but in the end, it's back to you. They can give you a million tests to prove she's your soulmate, but nothing is more proof than how you feel.

She is your soulmate, for the simple reason of you two being utterly right for each other, and never being together. It happens far too often with soulmates. Age diffrence, countries apart, sometimes even a diffrent species. But she is your SOULmate, and the soul dose not die. You will be with her again...

-Free will for all-

Blessed be
Lolli ❤
ZariaCat (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-04)
Sure I have a Bible, and go to church. Her eyes did not scared me, the situation was wierd, but her eyes do not look eavel at all... They wer cler blue like a peacefull lake. I liked them. Really do not have any bad feeling about this. The reason that I could not move was because I am not alowd to touch. She knew that I wand to touch her and not let me to, and I think she's right, Love manifest diferently in spiritual way, and I just have to learn that. I will ask her about Jesus, but as long as I remember she already mantion God in ower conversation. She told me that God is the supreme low or something like that.
Jitow (362 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
I am very sorry for you loss and it reall sounds like you had a special relationship. I am affraid that in your deep grief you may have attracted something that is not what you think or hoped it was. I want to agree with most here but you must look at this rationally. My concern is for you, you are the living here and if you found her you will find another. There are a few simple test that you cando to determine if it is her or a bad spirit. A few things that send up red flags that point to something not so nice. Her eyes are a dead give away for not good, you said that you were paraslyzed, you sais that she had lots of powers. These are not, I repeat not the characteristics of a human spirit. Here are a couple of test you can do to find out. If you have any way to get a Bible there in Romania get one and put it next to your bed. When talk to her the very next time ask her what she knows about Jesus. If she shows a very negative reaction to both or either, I am very sorry to say that it is not the one that you love. You will need to rid youself of it quickly for your own safety.
no_XIII (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
Weird? Dude you are far from Weird, you're just deeply in love, I think, cause I really don't know much about Romance. This is the second story about someone in love with a ghost I've read and in the same day. This story is so sweet and touching it gave me Gas LOL. I hope you have a wonderful relationship. Best of luck now ZC.
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
Your love story sounds so special and I'm sorry for your huge loss, she may be trying to connect to you through dreams but have you ruled out sleep paralysis? Just a thought though I'm sure she is still with you. I also agree with EmeraldAngel, that in time you should let her pass peacefully.
❤Best wishes
ZariaCat (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
The diference between ower world and the spiritual world is huge and that is actualy frightening me, not her. I trust her verry deep and I think she is taken me as far as she knows I can handel it. Thenx for explaining it to me, I realize what it's happening and that feels so much better. 😊
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
thats what I thought my friend... She is not trying to hurt you... But connect on a spiritual field, where you two can congregate your love... I know its hard to fully trust what's happening without feeling some anxiety... It is a natural feeling to fear what you have not experience or not now of... But you have to admire her spirit for reaching out the way she is... If it does frighten you to much, let her know... She will back of... I know where's she is trying to take you as I said I hope she succeeds... Best wishes Daz 😁
ZariaCat (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
Thenx 4 coments! Yes ower relation is much much more then physical. When she was alive and simple talke to me and sit next to me, all other people feel something that is going on between us. One day her mother have seen us holding ower hands and she become verry gelous... But after all she accept it and gave me all her dresses after she passed away. And about the astro flight... I have this strange sensation of somehow fly but not me... It was like something is suckyng me up in the sky. I felt like a helium baloon going up up up. I hade no boddy, I was like a gas or something. When I reach a limit, I staid there a second and then wake up imediatly with no breath and all my lounghs full with air and stuck. I scared a little... Because I think she is going to take me away... And I can possible die, but I think she can't do that... She just showed me where she is, and she is so excited about her new existance.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
I feel that you two are soul mates, your instinctive attraction had no physical boundaries when you first met her, it was a deep soulful unison as demonstrated early in your story... Your love for each other is a ancient love, that probably has traveled through many lives... And more to come... I know these feelings when you dream of her... Have a strange tingling sensations and by others are often miss understood or miss interpreted as something unkind, but I get the impression your not worried by them nor should you be... I hope she manages to take you in astro flight... Where you will have the most powerful loving experience of all and you deserve it... Best wishes...

Aussie...
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
Thats really sweet but be careful she's strangely powerful as a spirit. Sometime later on or wen your ready to let go I think it would be best to ask her to cross over. She stayed behind for you so, gentley but still firmly tell her to leave if she doesn't...pray for her to leave or read the bible Best of Luck and God Bless~Katherine~ ❤
Rashidah (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
This is a very beautiful story.
I thank you so much for sharing it with us.

This story is definetly going on my facebook account ❤
ZariaCat (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
Please explain to me. Is it a bad spirit? I am impressed by her powers... But sometimes I have this feeling that I have to forget about her, but I don't know how, she is the most closer "person" that I ever have, hope not to involve in dangerous situations...
momentofhonesty (2 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
Be careful! Be very careful with these type of spirits - this can lead to a very dangerous situation.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: