You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Bundy

Real Ghost Stories

Bundy

 

This experience happened when I was first dating my now husband. We were living in his brother's house up at an older part of Coquitlam. The area itself is creepy and foreboding, even with the new houses and beautiful view. The house is demolished now; it was on coast meridian road.

Anyways, my husband and I had been dating for 3 months at that point. We both work in the movie industry so I would occasionally get calls from my agent to work on things and he works special effects (shooting people, blowing stuff up, fog, rain, snow, etc). At this point the movie industry was on hiatus and no one was really getting any calls for work.

We were sleeping in the computer room which its window faces a massive, untamed wilderness that went on for miles behind the house. My husband and his brother had been out exploring there before and they had found a couple of rusted vehicles, some as early as the 1940's with large amounts of forest growth on them. Anyways, at night especially, outside was one of the creepiest places to be.

One particular night, I started having dreams. In the dreams I was a young girl with long brown hair and I was wearing a white dress. I would be walking in an old neighborhood (fashioned out of the 70's/80's) and it was bright and cheery skies. Then I would see a shadow come up behind me, a larger one and the sky would go dark, the houses would look dilapidated and dreary.

I wouldn't be able to turn around, but suddenly I looked at my arms and body and these deep, horrific bite marks started showing up and I screamed out of fear and because of the pain. My body was swelling due to all of these bruises that started forming on my body. The pain was getting so bad at this point and I was screaming so loud too that I thought it was real and then I saw a rope of some kind start to wrap itself around my neck and squeeze. I closed my eyes and my screaming drifted from my dream to waking up to my husband shaking me because I was screaming.

When I realized it was a dream I stopped screaming and I sat up. I looked at my husband really confused and then I started sobbing. I have never had a more vivid dream than that one. Eventually my husband rocked me to sleep and everything was okay for a couple nights.

Then the dreams started occurring again, on a regular basis. It was almost a whole month I had that dream every night. I started getting rings under my eyes because I would stay up for as long as I could before my body just shut down. Anyways after a while, I got a call from my agent. She asked if I was free to do it and I accepted the job.

The day before I was to be on set she called me up and told me it was a Ted Bundy documentary about his victims. She gave me the location and time and I showed up on set 15 minutes early with my husband in tow. It was a smaller documentary that was aired in the states. I headed into makeup and wardrobe and they put me in a white dress with long brown haired wig.

After I saw myself in the mirror I started freaking out. I took my husband aside and told him about my dream and how I was who I am playing. He said it was probably a coincidence and he gave me his jacket while we waited for my scene.

All they made me do was walk down the road with my back to the camera. I researched his victims afterwards and found out I was Lisa Levy on the documentary. I looked her up and found out that she was beaten, raped and strangled. After her autopsy, they used the bite mark on her to charge Bundy with the murders.

After I worked on that set the dreams stopped and I started sleeping regularly. Life in that house seemed at peace for the time being.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IDontLikeBimbos, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

IDontLikeBimbos (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-30)
I've been getting that vibe since the incident Shadead. When I thought about it in my mind, before that casting call I had no idea who ted bundy even was! I definitely think acting is my calling and I definitely think I have something special in that things that go bump in the night find solace in relating themselves to me.
Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
Thats kind of weird but could have been Lisa Levy channeling her thought through you as a choice of medium to see what you have to do and what she went through.

~Shadead
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
Wow really? Sounds like you have some seriously special abilities, that's amazing! I hope they arent always that scary 😒 I guess a gift like that would have it positives and plain negatories lol I'm sure there are things you don't wana know?
Keep us posted! 😊
IDontLikeBimbos (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Oh, also, to answer Chantelle's question:

Its not the only dream I've had of past events and I do dream of future events often. I dream them and at the time they don't make any sense to me until the event actually happens and then time stops as I come to this freaky realization that I've "lived" it before.
IDontLikeBimbos (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
I think in some way it probably did bring peace to her spirit, like Kim said. As for the name of the documentary, I believe it was for some kind of US documentary show but the director was pretty hush hush about it. From what I remember he said it was either for the discovery channel or the mystery channel. It was almost 3 years back so my memory is a little foggy.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Just a little too close to paranormal for method acting.

I'd say that Ms. Levy wanted you to comprehend the part that you ended up playing.
Thumpersgirl (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Wow, what an interesting experience! Do you think that you were experiencing your future role, or her death? What's the name of the film? I love documentaries, & something tells me this would be a great one to watch. Thx for the chilling read!
narcissa (4 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
a very spooky story indeed! To be honest this sounded right out of one of those corny horror films! But I'm glad that you helped her spirit rest! ❀
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
I don't think I could have stayed to finish it either! Good on you, and what a scary experience 😨is this the only dreams involving future plans you have had?
Great story 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
Perhaps the dreams stopped because you were able to empathize with Lisa Levy and were able to portray her with respect.

I admire you for staying and completing your assignment, I probably would have fled in terror. But, I think in some little way this put Lisa to rest.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: