You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Watcher

Real Ghost Stories

The Watcher

 

In my last story I stated a little about my house well for this story I need to tell you a little bit more. My bedroom and my sisters are right next to each others, our doors touch. Across from my room is the bathroom and next to mine, on the other side is the computer room. Our bedrooms are at the end of the hall. This encounter happens almost every night.

Our floor down our hall way has a very distinct sound to them, the way that they creak. I have to two big dogs and I know for a fact that this is not any of them because they sleep in my room the entire night and never move. But in the middle of the night I will wake up out of no where and hear footsteps down the hall, the creaking of the hall floor. I always expect someone to come into view of my door way and go into the bathroom but when the foot step make their way to my door no one is there and I look on the floor to see if my dogs were the ones walking but they are there sleeping. That is the first thing that happens.

Also we have a TV in our computer room, which I stated was right next to my room, and the TV always flashes and lights up the hallway. At first I thought that this was just my eyes playing tricks on me but soon realized that was not the case. Again this happens when I wake up in the middle of the night but it also seems to happen when I stay up late. No one will be awake in the house but I see a shadow about 6ft tall peek into my room and they peek back out, it's pretty much just a head. And I thought that this was my eyes with the darkness and the flashing from the TV but then I realized that this shadow is blocking out the flashing of the TV so I really don't know what it could be.

The same thing happened to my sister but the weird thing about hers is that the way her door is. There is not wall on either side of it because it is at the end of the hall way. But at night she sees about a 4ft tall shadow peek in and peek out same as mine but it would have to be standing in a wall to do that so it's very weird.

My mom says that it is my grandmother and grandfather watching over us, they died before me or my sister was born, the same grandmother from the pervious story.

Just want you comments on anything else you think that this could be.

Other hauntings by Nikkienicole

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nikkienicole, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nikkienicole (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
Aya-Love-Carrots I'm not sure I understand what Sadako is if you could explain. Thank you. And Mereki thank I really hope that it is them too.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I think its SADAKO! 😆 😆 anyway thanks for sharing... I hope your grandparents would go to the light, I mean rest in peace... Eh... Thanks for sharing your story (again...) 😊

-Aya-Love-Potato
mereki (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
i think that's really sweet!
If it is your grandparents that is.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: