You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: A Kind Touch

Real Ghost Stories

A Kind Touch

 

This story is pretty recent it happened only last month. My house only has one floor and then the basement which is half finished. My dad likes to spend most of his time down stairs watching TV, and like most dads he falls asleep on the couch.

One day he was down stairs while everyone else, (me, my mom and my sister) were up stairs and like normal he fell asleep on the couch. He came up stairs and told us that the weirdest thing just happened. About a year ago if he had told me this story I would have packed my bags and left this house.

He said that he had fallen asleep on the couch when he was awoken by someone tapping his foot, like someone gently waking him up. He expected to see my mom downstairs doing laundry but she and my sister where in her room watching TV and I was in my room on the computer.

The thing that really makes this freaky is that my dad doesn't believe in the paranormal. He thinks that it is all fake. One night we were talking about it and I said out loud (because I believe and know that there is something in my house, I believe that it is my grandparents) ok guys come on do something to make him believe show him that you are real, show your self to him, touch him anything please" and then this happened.

Please let me know if anything like this has happened to you or if you have any idea what happened with me saying something and then it happening.

Other hauntings by Nikkienicole

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nikkienicole, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nikkienicole (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
I hope so I really want him to start believe I mean with all the things that happen in my house there's no way I can believe that he is not a believer.
narcissa (4 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
umm...i cannot really think of anything... Except that maybe it was some random spirit who was trying to get him to convert to a believer! LOL! 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: