You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: The Entity Kept Kissing Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Entity Kept Kissing Me

 

I am a 30 year old male with a normal sex life and I believe I had an experience with a ghost. I am taking care of my brother's house (he is on vacation) it's a huge house. Built in 2005... Around 2pm I took a nap in my brother's sofa I was all alone in my boxers... This is going to sound creepy but I was watching t.v. with my girlfriend's daughter (she is 17) we were watching a movie (in my dream) and I remember asking her a question and out of nowhere she started kissing me... At that point I think I woke up but fell asleep again. Cause I was really tired... I wasn't asleep 100% percent because I could see a figure a thin woman around 5'2 with long hair and was scared to open my eyes, the entity kept kissing me and I could feel the tongue inside my mouth I gotta admit that I liked it a lot I started kissing her with a lot of passion I felt a very enjoyable sensation I suddenly woke up and I said to myself this was all a dream I looked down at my boxer's and noticed that I had an erection I could also feel a sensation at the tip of my tongue from the kissing I was a little bit scared... But to be honest with you I enjoyed the experience and I don't know if I should be scared or not... Because I enjoyed it... I will keep you posted if something happens again...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, andy1979, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
um dude that's just totally wrong. O.O totally, totally wrong o.e
lucifersqueen666 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-08)
does not sound like a succubus maybe just a wet dream. 😊 ❤

Lots luv lucifersqueen666
IAmTheUnison (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Sounds like a possible succubus. These are female demons known for targeting young males in order to feed off they're sexual energy.
Desire_touch (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
LOL! WOw...
Google it: Peony Lantern (even better watch it)
andy1979 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
it frightened me because I was there alone and the experience felt real, but I have to admit that I liked the sensation I felt when we kissed... I haven't been back to his house since the incident happened,, when I do I will ask him...
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
And that frightened you? That's kind of creepy. I know my wet dreams don't cause me to fear anything. It's quite the opposite. I don't know about anyone else here but most of the people that have talked to me openly about sexual dreams or fantasies never really mention anything close to being afraid. So that's what makes this story seem, to me more than a simple & completely natural fantasy. Did your brother have anything to say? You should ask him before you tell him what you experienced. Sometimes when we share our story it happens to have a little influence on the other's response, if you know what I mean. And that could totally be an unconscious thing we do. So yeah just ask him with out sharing your little trip you had. Lol! Keep us posted, man. Bless you!

~LSD~
andy1979 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
i have to clarify that even though my story might indicate that I have a sexual desire towards my girlfriends daughter,,, I don't,,i have known her since she was little and I love here like she was my own.
andy1979 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
to princesslotus, I didn't want to open my eyes because I felt a pressence like the woman was there with me.
balatore (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-16)
I had a had something related to yours one night I as sleeping and out of nowhere this girl came before I realized it I felt comfortable and we where sleeping together
And that turned to sex and when I woke up I had erejection my boxers where down I felt like I just had sex I need this is going on for months now
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
I don't think its controversial 😆 I had a dream where I kiss someone related to me, and Eeww... Anyway I didn't find it paranormal, I think it was just a wet or nasty dream, and why I sad "good for you mister" its a guy thing! So sorry if you find it annoying or what, hehe... I do apologize to you, (again) :D

-Aya
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
Ok, Andy. YOU are 30. With an admittedly normal sex life.
Along with normal sex lives comes rather natural sex dreams. Not that this dream was necessarily sexual, but it WAS intense.
The description of the lady you saw? Would it be safe to assume you would describe your girlfriends 17 year old daughter in the same way?
Here is the thing. It is "natural" to have such urges. What makes one a predator is ACTING on those urges. As you did NOT (right?!?), there is no need to feel guilty of ANYthing.
Most often, dreaming such dreams, is more in "wishing for the past". She IS the 17 year old daughter of your girlfriend... MY daughter LOOKS exactly as I did, at her age. When people dream such dreams, SOMEtimes it is more of a "If we would have met BEFORE that relationship, BEFORE she had responsibilities, BEFORE she was a Mother..." It would be NATURAL to assume that they would LOOK remarkably alike.
No worries. This is NOT a premonition.
Wa-do.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
❤ ❤ I'm sorry if I said good for you mister... I meant no harm... 😜

-aya
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
erm. Lol I would have to agree with a couple of other posts I think maybe it was a wet dream...
I also think you should ask your brother if he has experienced anything odd himself but I think it was maybs just a dream?
This is kind of embarrasing but I have had dreams where I'm kissing my boyfrend and I swore it was real bcos I could 'feel' everything, but he wasn't there and I felt groggy when I eventually woke up so I know I was deeply asleep! 😊
Brenna (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
So... Hm. I found this story had more of a sexual experience than it did about ghosts. I kind of wish this story wasn't posted.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
Good for you mister? Aya, sorry but most of your comments just...IDK. I apologize.

Anyway, thank you for sharing, Andy. It takes some balls to be so honest about such a controversial situation. Even if it was a dream. Or what ever it was. Maybe you have some suppressed thoughts of attraction to you lady's daughter? That could be & you're not a creep for having them at all. It's natural. No if you were to act on them would be a different story all together! LOL! But I'm sure you wouldn't... I can't say dream of it, but you know what I mean. With all jokes aside, yes, I would ask your Bro if he has any issues with sexual dreams or visions or intrusive thought that are sexual. If he hasn't than I'm willing to bet on a lucid dream/fantasy. But the fact that you were afraid to open your eyes fully makes me wonder. Can you tell me why you felt afraid? Like what kind of "afraid" was it? I really hope I make sense to you! LOL! Bless you & yours. Much love.

~LSD~
MyChaoticPeace (1 stories) (108 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
Ah I see, where he places ' (In my dream) ' confused me.

Well it still sounds a little wet dreamish to me. But I've had waking dreams that confused me when I lived at my old apartment too. I actually submitted those stories to this site just yesterday but it isn't posted yet.

I would ask your brother about any sort of paranormal activity that he might be aware of. I suppose that maybe if it was a entity could it have just been taking the form of someone you know to try and make you comfortable?
haysw1012 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
mychaoticpeace, he wasn't watching the movie with the daughter in real life... That was what the dream was. He explained that he fell asleep alone. The dream was with the daughter.
MyChaoticPeace (1 stories) (108 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
I would first recommend that you don't nap/watch movies with the 17 year old daughter of your girlfriend. It could cause you a lot of trouble if the wrong thing is said at the wrong time. I'm not implying you would do anything or that it was anything more then a odd dream that didn't mean anything but it is a little odd. (re: kissing her in your dream)

Did anything paranormal happen other then the possible entity? It sounds more like a wet dream to me, and kind of a wrong one considering the age of the girl in question and the fact it's your GF's daughter...

I know you say you weren't totally asleep but the mind can play tricks on you and you can have waking dreams. Where you arent asleep but you aren't awake. As for the second half of your dream/experience with the possible entity, I would ask your brother if he's ever had any paranormal experiences. Did he buy the house new or had there been a previous owner? What kind of land was the house built on?

It doesn't sound paranormal to me but I'm no pro so I can't really say much of anything for sure. I'm not intending any sort of insult with this comment and if I've offended you at all with my opinion I'm very sorry. 😕
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
😆 😆 good for you mister!:P haha... LoL but kissing your girlfriends daughter heck creepy!:P

-Aya Winchester

New comments for this story have been disabled