You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: The Ouija Board Protector?

Real Ghost Stories

The Ouija Board Protector?

 

Last night, my friend Kaylee (name has been changed) and I tried the Ouija Board. I have always wanted to try it but was very cautious about it since I have heard so many stories about people getting haunted or having their life turned upside down. I took many precautions before I let myself and my friend play with the Ouija Board. I said a quick prayer, made sure I was wearing my cross, had another cross on the board, and had a white candle lit.

My friend and I started off by chanting 'Ouija' five or six times then I told my friend to ask if anyone was there. Almost immediately the planchette started to move very slowly, at first I thought it was Kaylee moving it but she said she wasn't it and I believed her by the look on her face. Down below are a list of things we asked the spirit and its answer-

What is your name?

Carpuj (It was this or something close to it, I can't remember. We asked if we could call him Car since we couldn't really pronounce his name, he agreed.)

How old are you?

156 (We didn't know if he meant he's been a ghost that long or what so we asked another question about it)

When were you alive?

660 B.C

How old were you when you died?

74 (This didn't make sense since he said he was 156 before)

May we know how you died?

Murdered (We hoped it wouldn't be that answer)

These were some of the questions we asked before we asked if he wanted to say goodbye, he said yes so I thanked him for his time and said goodbye.

We waited for five minutes before trying the Ouija Board again. It started to move instantly, we asked who it was and it was Car again. I asked if he still wanted to talk to us still and he said no, I then asked if he could let someone else through and he replied yes then he spelled tomorrow. I asked why and there was no answer, my friend said as a joke that maybe he was a protector. I asked him if he was and he said yes, I then asked if there was a demon nearby and that was the reason why he wouldn't let anyone else through. We said goodbye and that was the end of playing with the Ouija Board.

My friend and I are planning on using the Ouija Board again tonight, if this get's posted I'll keep you posted.

Also, during the beginning of our session Kaylee took her hands off the planchette but put them back after I told her she can't. Even though I warned her, she again took her hands off in the middle of our session; this caused Car to make the candle flicker twice.

Other hauntings by RosePetal

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RosePetal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Crestal126 (74 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-10-11)
Dont ever use that ouija board again! All of the people you talk to on the ouija board are 9.8% demons. Never use them they are lIke a bad luck charm and those demons won't forget you and one day they will come for YOU! They are not a toy they are summonings of demons. What ever you do never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever use them again!
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-06)
I'd take that ouija board and brake it up and burn it up in a fire stove or fire place.

That is an evil demon your talking too, not a friend ghost at all.

Take care,

Walter
Sharp3003 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-24)
They often tend to lie or just play around.
I would strongly suggest to not use a ouija board... And never use it by yourself, especially if it's not your board.
MARINExSNIPA (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
How can he be 156 when he was Alive in 600 B.C. He is evil or he is lying to you to protect you. But what ever he is trying to do good luck.
IwanttoHelp (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
I think it was your guide,
Cause a guy Madhobbit or someone else
Always post his Ouijaboards experiences on youtube and a Guide protects him against bad spirits on the same manner.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Be sure to "end" every Ouija session with the Goodbye option. Otherwise any spirit will take advantage of the opening.
Thumpersgirl (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I'm definitely going to keep y'all in my prayers until your next post. Things just don't add up about this "Car". I mean, if he's really that old, how does he know how to communicate in english? Please keep us updated!
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
That was sounds cool! 😁 Next time you use it (if you do) please write again! 😉
dukeofwhelmsley (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
I find it a bit strange that the answer to the question 'When were you alive?' was 660 BC. A person living during that time would not know he was living 7 centuries before the birth of Jesus Christ. I would not trust this spirit.
mereki (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
i don't trust him, he was murdered, he could be pretending to be good,
I don't think you should use the ouija board.
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
Sounds a bit suss I'm not sure if you should trust Car I sure hope hes a protector but your conversation was a little odd.
**LucK** Hope your next post ends happily ❤
ally711 (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
Awsome story. Hopefully Car is not a evil demon. Cant wait for the next story. 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: