You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demons Appearing And How I Got Rid Of Them

Real Ghost Stories

Demons Appearing And How I Got Rid Of Them

 

First off, I would like to say I have always been tuned in to these things. When I walk into a house or some other place I can feel if some kind of spirit or demon is present. I have had many experiences with the paranormal. I would also like to say I believe in God and heaven and hell... So it's always been hard for me to understand what I am seeing and feeling... If you go to heaven or hell, how can spirits appear to me?

When I was 14 I started seeing many demons appear to me in my bedroom at night. It started with things falling off my shelves, then the next night I would hear scratching on my walls, then the next night I would hear my name being whispered to me. Then I started having night terrors and dreaming about my parents or brother and sisters being murdered in a gruesome way (I never had nightmares)... Things would get worse and worse until finally I would see a VERY black figure standing in my door way and it would be there all night... It was blacker than a shadow I have ever seen. The only way I can describe it is it was blacker than black. This happened for about 3 months. I would go weeks without sleeping because I didn't want to dream about my family being hung or chopped into pieces, plus every time I would fall asleep I would wake up to something screaming my name in my face. I would hear JEANINE! Screamed right in my face... I could even feel a wind breath on my face. It was impossible for me to sleep.

I remember telling my mom about it and she told me I was just dreaming. Then I told my dad and he said the same thing. So I knew I was alone on this.

One night I just couldn't handle it anymore and I got out of bed (while I was hearing things in my room) and prayed over my room out loud... It hasn't happened since. But I have many other ghostly experiences that I plan on posting... Non-demonic experiences.

If you have any questions or comments about my story, please feel free to comment. I am willing to answer any questions...

Other hauntings by Jeanine_dv

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jeanine_dv, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jane19870 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-14)
wow that is a crazy experience... My sister actually had a dream of a demon, and when she woke up the same demon in her dram was in our room. I woke up to some harsh breathing and I had a feeling of a strong presence of evil in our room. I felt if I got up that it would attack me. The next night I woke up to it choking me! My sister and see ghost, its funny because she has always seen the bad ones. The I have seen always wanted to communicate with me.
Jeanine_dv (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-26)
Yes it did stop after I took a stand and told it to go away. I have seen and heard things outside of my home in different locations, but not in my home again and not nearly as scary. Now I have a pretty good understanding of the difference between spirits and demons. But you never know for sure...
Thanks for all your comments guys!
CrlsNyino (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-18)
Did the experiences eventually end? Because there is a chance it could've been a poltergeist, they tend to go for younger children, especially ones going through puberty for whatever reason. You mentioned you were 14 when it happened, that's the most explanation I can give...
JOSEBELTRAN (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
i have felt like that in our old house I also would wake up to the sound of something breathing in my ear loudly yet in a scary way
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
definetely keep praying and know that God is always there for you.

I'd be so scared I would definetely want to tell someone about it. I wouldn't be able to sleep in my room if that was happening.
But incubus and succubus seem to be popular in people's bedrooms it seems to me...
That came to mind when you said you woke up to them being in your face screaming your name and you could feel air.
But I've had near similar experiences of seeing black figures in the corners of rooms, very rarely nightmares about family members being murdered. But never really scratching or things falling off my walls...
Have also rarely heard voices.
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
its scary, I mean the fact that the black face won't leave its place or disappear. I always know that demons or spirits will disappear after 2-3 seconds, but the black face you saw is terrible
Bloodmoondream (16 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
I'm sorry t add, the demons, I'm guessing, WILL be back. If you want them gone permanently, or need info on how to safely talk to a ghost, contact me at legends101 [at] hotmail.co.uk
This goes for all YourGhostStories readers that need paranormal help.

Sincerely, The Blood Moon Dream
Trudy44 (60 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Dear Jeanie,

Demons are not just in hell, they are everywhere. We are in a battle with spirits. Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Have a good day. ❤ 😊 ❤
no_XIII (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Thats rough Dude, not able to sleep, demonic stuff happening, crazy nightmares, good thing it stopped. I have this crazy nightmare once, I was in a beach when the sky turns dark and a huge Tsunami comes sweeping the beach, I was in the Tsunami being carried away until I was about to hit a building, suddenly I woke up and a nightmare that haunts me frequently when I was 7 - 9 years old I think, I was riding a bike (Which is weird since I couldn't ride a bike) in an empty unfinished highway like I was running away from something and I fell because I reached the end and after awhile I woke up in a cold sweat cause I felt like I was falling for real. Maybe you should burn white sage in your house and go around the house with the sage other than that I got nothing, I wish this helps.
shinigamivixen (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Thankfully you managed to solve that problem. But did you try researching about your home? Someone might have died there years ago. But just in case it might come back. (For some reason demons are kind of freaking persistent) If you psychic I agree with the other and just cast white light and if not wear a cross and carry a bottle of holy water from now on.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Jeanine:
Most people believe we go to heaven or hell but no one can say exactly when. It's also common belief that some angelic presences have never been in hell and some demonic entities have never been to heaven.
There's not enough evidence in your account to say with any certainty what appeared to you, but it sounds as though your prayers helped. At least temporarily. It usually takes more systematic research and effort to deal most effectively, and if your experiences persist, I'd advise you get professional help.
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I love seeing and reading about paranormal activity! But I would hate for a demon to torment me like they did to you
ILaughAtThePsycrap (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Jeanine! It's actually comforting to hear that someone else besides my sister and I have had demonic problems. Sadly, our praying, crosses at our beds, even WEARING crosses to bed haven't helped prevent the demons we see at night... Or even regular spirits! What you might want to do, if you are psychic and you know how to use white light, use it every night before going to bed... Or if you're scared like mad! It helps a bit...well, it hasn't helped the fact that my sister and I have taken up residence with our mother in her room on the couch 😐 But, anywho, I look forward to reading more of your stories, and wish you the best! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: