You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Sad Little Boy, Who Could He Be?

Real Ghost Stories

Sad Little Boy, Who Could He Be?

 

Even as a child I was convinced there was something/someone in my house. When I was younger I would never go upstairs alone or into my Nan's bedroom because I would get goose bumps/pimples and I didn't like how cold I felt. I still don't like going into my Nan's room and I still feel cold when I do.

From a young age I've seen orb type lights flashing around in rooms that don't have lights on. At first it scared me but I'm used to it now and don't really pay much attention to them. I see them quite often, usually on or near the stairs.

On several occasions I've seen a little boy in my house. I've only ever seen him a night. I've never seen him during the day. He wears a dark blue long-sleeved jumper with dark denim jeans, has a dummy/pacifier in his mouth and a brown teddy in one of his arms. I think he wears white trainers. He's got blonde hair and looks about 3 or 4 years old. He always seems sad and never speaks. I only ever see him standing still, never moving around or playing. And he's always either looking down or straight at me. I've seen him in different parts of the house but usually near the stairs. I've also heard what sounded like a toddler crying, which I assumed was him.

I'm the only one in my family who has seen/heard him. I don't feel scared by him, I feel like I want to help him. Who/what do you think he might be? Why would he be in my house? Do you think the orbs are related to him in any way? What should I do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Suzii, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
I been told that all ghost are demons in disguise and read it too especially child spirits showed it on discovery Channel but I think ghost are human spirits
Madgurlee (19 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
omg I almost cried when I read this, poor poor little boy. Id do what ever I can to help him as hes obviously lost and needs to cross over to be with his parents 😢
sillysarahlily (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-28)
as he was only 3 or 4 when he died he may be scared maybe he wants to talk to you but feels he scares you
Serenity (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
I may be wrong, but when I read your description an image flashed into my head - being from the UK, you'll have seen this boy all over the news when he died a few years back (god I hope I'm wrong). Had he not been killed, he'd be about 5 now. I hope I'm wrong, but the image from the news papers flashed so strongly in my head... In the photo the press used, he's wearing a dark blue blue jumper and clutching a bear. (I'll not name him, but everybody in the UK has heard of this poor little boy and his dreadful fate). Speak to him in soothing tones and try to encourage him to move on - I think Biblefreeme may be right about him having picked your home as being a safe place.
SuperHBK (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-07)
Suzii... Hi... I would like to make a comment on this story... Well I have a few theories around that little boy and the orbs. Firstly I would like to stress out that you get demons who imposes the form of others in order for them to get near us. In this case it might be a demon who wants to do harm to you, also it might be that this "boy" is trying to draw you closer to him. Secondly... If it is not a demon this boy might have died tragically and needs your assistants to get peace. The way you describing him standing at the staircase looking down can be that he was forced to look at something that might have happed, and the way he stares at you is maybe when he finally looked up and watched what happened. Now the orbs, I guess (I might be wrong at this) that it maybe relatives of this young boy still guiding it. And now the orbs also is "leading" you to help them find peace. But let say its a demon. What I suggest is that you get someone from your church and pray for the house, if its a demon it must leave immediate. If it is not a demon, then I urge you to help the poor souls in finding their peace.
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-08)
this sounds like a farely recently deceiced spirit obviously very young confused and needing help. It may be that he may have had an asociation to your nan, the house or a visitor to the house or area or it may just be atracted to the energy of your home. Maybe its a similar loving family feeling that this child misses, somthing you can do to help is just find a quiet moment to relax and clear your head ask your spirit guides (we all have them) to find his family and bring them to help him cross over. This may be all that's needed a few positive loving thoughts won't do him any harm. If this dosent help then there are books available on spirits and how to help them I always recomend reading on any subject you need help with good luck to you and him.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
I agree with WhiteBuffalo great blessing to this poor little soul and you and best of luck. ❤
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
I think the orbs are related to him, I don't know what else they might be.
But your description also sounds like a common one, and could almost be mind tricks.
But pray to what you believe in, [I say Jesus is the best one to talk to]
And ask for guidance and help.
Maybe once you have more of an idea try to talk to the boy
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
You want Suzii to do WHAT, JazzRaym? I am a mite confused. You DARED her, then told her to be "very prudent". I must be daft today, because I really can not catch what you meant by all that.

Personally, Suzii, if that last paragraph was whirling through MY mind, I would not so much worry about the identity of this poor little man. I would not worry about whether the orbs are related (though I believe they COULD be the remnants of his life impaired relatives trying to bring him Home). I would also not worry about WHY he is there.
The thing to remember is that he is not SUPPOSED to be there. He should be at his eternal rest.
I would suggest that you not communicate with him, and simply send him to The Light. Talk to the air, as if he is not there (NOT to HIM) and tell him the Light is there for HIM, and all he has to do is follow it to his loved ones. Let THE AIR know that it is ok to let go of this life and go on to Love.
Wa-do.
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
i dare you to make any relation or something with him. Remember that any kind of spirit that's little boy or adult is very dangerous. Who knows, maybe its an adult spirit who took the picture if a little boy so that he can attract you and hurt you. Please be very prudent.
cguerra (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Hello Suzii,

I think this is so sad. The little boy must of died there and is now trapped in the house which is why others have not noticed. Because if he wanted you guys out then everyone would of experienced something. Orbs are common when presences are around. I have captured some with a disposable camera. I have also seen one in front of me one time. I think that if I were in your shoes I would tell him "go find your mommy, she is not here". This might help him start moving on. Also, try taking some random pictures of your home. I heard that if you invite the orbs in the shot they will appear. Maybe there are a few others there too. This might help your family believe you. Good luck, God bless and keep posting your progress,
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
My first read-through of this, I thought it might be a residual haunting, but as he appears in several places in the house, that probably isn't the case.
There may be something you could do for him. Tell him to cross over to other side, that all the people who he knows and loves are there waiting for him. Sometimes when someone passes, they get a little lost on their way over, they don't realize they are dead and meant to go to the other side, or they want to find something or someone first. It sounds like this little guy may be confused by his circumstances, and wondering where his family is. Let him know that all he holds dear is waiting, he just has to go meet them. Also, if it fits in with your belief system, pray that he finds his way.
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Hi Suzii,

Have you talked to your parents about this?,...I think you can try talking to him?, let me know how it goes:)

Warm regards,

Claudia

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: