You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost In Arrelano St Philippines

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In Arrelano St Philippines

 

Before I get on my personal ghost story, I just want to say that I'm not a person who believe in things that I don't see. I need to experience it my self in order to believe especially in cases such as ghosts. When I was young, I wasn't scared of ghosts (I swear), because I thought they weren't real. But my experiences made me realize that they are real and that they are scary.

At the age of 10 (or was it 11? Sorry I'm not sure bout this) my family (mum, dad and brother) and I moved to koronadal city (part of mindanao, philippines). My father got us a big house. At first, I was happy living in that house since the backyard was wide and there was a shed where I could do all my arts. But strange things started to happen. The first abnormal thing I noticed after staying in that house for long was the cats. Every day there was a different cat coming to the house. But I wasn't bothered by it since I love cats. What bothered me the most was when some one kept walking in our roof. It really sounded like someone's really walking in it. I was a bit scared that time but I still didn't believe it was a ghost and think that it was only a cat even though my mom, dad, brother and the maids kept saying that it was a ghost.

One night I was so absorb with my bead making in the shed that I didn't bother with the time. My brother and our nannies was with me that time. We were happily talking when we heard a walking sound in the roof. Every one fell quite and my brother started running to our older nanny to hug her. The walking lasted long until it stopped in the top of my head. I forced my self to look up and all I could see was the thin mental roof a little bit crumpled which was a sign that a heavy object was on top of it. It shaped so much like a feet though. I started screaming and crying so my other nanny carried me while my other older nanny carried my brother and we ran inside the house. After that I never went back to the shed again.

After a couple of days, I got sick. I was ask to sleep with my parents and so as my lil brother (my mom was scared that the ghost was after us... Believe me its what filipina mothers are). That night was probably the scariest thing happened to me. I think it was about 1 o'clock in the morning... Sorry I can't really remember the time. I woke up because I feel like my head's going to explode. My mother can't sleep with the lights on so the room was so dark. I got up from the sleeping cloth and tried to wake my mom up. I was shaking her gently while calling her name. That's when I heard someone crying. I'm not really sure if it was a gurl's cry or a guy's cry. But in sounded like an angry cry. I can't quite explain it. (I swear I'm having goosebumps right now). I started shaking my mom harshly until she woke up. I told her I hear some one. At first she thought I was just imagining it but after a while she heard it as well. She woke up my dad and he heard the same thing.

My dad got up quickly and he went outside to check. Me and my mom was so scared that we drag my brother out of the room and followed my father. When we got out, cats were everywhere in our living room. Not sure how many, but I could say a lot. My father came back and reported that no one in my cousins or the maids were crying. After that we got in the room again and just lay there in the big bed (the four of us) while waiting for the crying to stop. And it did... After a while though. After that night my father decided to move house. When we got our new house, we found out that the owner of the house in Arellano (koronadal, philippines) actually shot himself in the head.

After living in that house, I started to believe in ghost and I'm very scared of them... If you want to go ghost hunting, I suggest you go in that house. Because the ghost in that house isn't scared of many people what so ever... I swear all I said is true. I wouldn't even believe my self if it was only me who saw it. But I've got many witness who can prove it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nikkichi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BlackMurderknot (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-19)
Sorry shyenne I haven't seen your comment I realized that we mean the same in our comment 😳
BlackMurderknot (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-19)
Maybe the man that commited suicide in that house owns the cats or he just love cats 😕
shyenne (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-07)
I guess the owner loves cats and those cats are his. I suggest before you purchase or buy a house, you should research or ask about the history or the secrets of the previous owners. You're not being a gossip if you do this but it's more of a prevention for your family's sake and safety.
As for me,
I'd rather live in a small bungalow at peace than live in a beautiful mansion or a huge house full of unrested souls. 😨

❤shyenne❤
Shannonchikawow (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-22)
The part that freaked me out the most was that there were many cats in your living room! What was the connection? Maybe the man who shot himself was taking the form of a cat? 😕
Nikkichi (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
My nanny still talked about the house (I have no idea why. It kind of pissed me off a little since I hate talking about it) and she strongly believe it was the owner. I really do not want to experience something like that again (which is impossible).

The experience really messed me up. I became more aware of ghosts and psychic abilities and came to believe them. But made me scared of them so much that I think I've got phasmophobia (fear of ghosts).

Which is funny because my mom have this kind of freakish ability where she can dream of a person who are important in her life before they die. I know it's unbelievable. I would think the same. But I don't really know what to think now since I'm experincing the same thing as her <-my major probs right now. You can think of me as a freak (and I'm starting to think I am one) but I'm starting to have the same experience as my mom. Which I seriously do not want!

Anyway back to the Arrelano case. There were many other things happened after the crying since it was about a month before we could move to another house (all my father's fault). But I'm not sure if they were only my illusion since I'm too paranoid and scared or it's really the real deal.

The owner's wife is actually still living. I've been aching to go and talk to her for so long. But I'm too shy to do so. I mean how can you just say out of the blue "ma'am I think your husband is hunting your previous house". That's just wrong. And what's worst I live so far from philippines now.

By the way, from my personal opinion, I think it was the owner too. It a long story why I think this so I'm not going to talk bout it. I'm just glad I moved out of that house.

And for your question Aya-Love-Carrots I'm 18. Turning 19. 😐
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
it could be the previous owner or the owner prior to him. Poor guy, he ended himself too soon.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
I believe the crying you heard could have been the previous owner. That poor man was probably in such a deep state of depression and mental anguish that it led him to suicide. His spirit is probably still attached to that house. It's hard to say if his spirit was out to get you or your brother, but I'm glad you moved out of the house. At least you don't have to be afraid anymore. Thanks, and take care 😊
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Arghh... Can I use tagalog, its hard to say it in english 😆 😆 anyway I don't think that the suicidal owner causes those thing... I assume that the house was surrounded by tree, and it was long emptied until you move in there... My point is, maybe there were some spirit that resided to that house,

-Aya x Yoite
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Ahh... Crazy dude shoot himself... 😨 so how old are you know?

-Aya x Yoite

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: