You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Demonic Encounters

Real Ghost Stories

My Demonic Encounters

 

My name is Josie and what I'm about to tell you is completely true, I have had so many encounters with demons, but I'll only be telling you a few in this story.

This was one of my first encounters, I was on the computer out in the dining room, Our dining room and kitchen are basically one room, The desk the computer was on at that time was connected to a wall, and a little to the right of the computer monitor, there was a round mirror. Anyways, It was 3:02am I believe, and I felt a hand on my head, so I looked up from the monitor, and into the mirror, and I saw a man in the mirror, I didn't see me, just the man, he had black hair a little past his chin, pale skin, and red eyes. I gasped, looked left, right, and behind me, but I didn't see the man. So I stood up and walked towards the microwave and put a bag of popcorn into it, But when I closed the microwave door, I saw the same man, he was behind me, smiling. And when I turned around, he was gone. So I shrugged this whole thing off thinking it was just my eyes, But as more things have happened, I soon realized, this was something more...

Another encounter, This happened a day after I saw the man in the mirror, at first, I believed this was sleep paralysis, But I doubt it is anymore. I was asleep, on my stomach, my head facing the wall, I woke up to find a pressure on my back, I ignored it and fell back asleep, Seconds later, I woke up again, to more pressure, I fell asleep again, This happened about 2-3 more times before I actually stayed awake, And I started getting rolled over, I wasn't rolling over, something else was rolling me over. But It stopped when I was on my side, I jumped up, ran out of the room faster then I have ever ran, and sat down in front of the computer, shaking, and shaking... I looked at the clock though, and the time was 2:50am, And for a few days after this experience, I woke up at 2:50am, for about a week.

Another time, I was asleep, facing the wall, I woke up, turned around to see this... Thing, crouched on my bed, by my feet, It was white, and it glowed white, it didn't seem to notice that I saw it though, probably because the instant I saw it, I didn't do this, but my body did it by itself, my body jumped up and ran down the hallway, to the computer once again.

Remember the man I saw in the mirror? Well, he started following me around, I'd see him leaning on the door frame wherever I went. He even followed me to school in grade 7, It was lunch time and me and my friend, Dina (Name not changed.) were in the class room alone, just chatting away, then I heard laughing, mans laughing from the hallway, I asked my friend if she heard it, Yes. I ignored it thinking it was a kid, then the door handle started shaking (It was making quite a noise), Dina heard it too. I ignored it, thinking it was some kid, Then it happened a few minutes after again, so I turned around to see a shadow peering in the door. (The door has a small, thin glass window), So I ran at the door, slammed it open, and no one was in the hallway. I was confused.

This is the last encounter I'll share in this story. I promise I'll share more, later on.

Anyway, I was at my moms boyfriends house, it was Halloween night, and the first halloween I didn't leave to go trick-or-treating, my mom and Ben (her boyfriend) were asleep on the couch, I got Bens room, and my aunt and uncle got the spare room, So I was asleep, and I woke up, and saw a black orb dash into the closet, I ignored it, thinking it was my eyes (I really doubted all this at first.), So I closed my eyes and tried to go back to bed, then something told me to open my eyes, and I did just that to see this black... Shadow thing crawling up the wall and on the ceiling over to me, I closed my eyes, Thinking it was my eyes, again. And I felt this huge weight drop on my legs (I was sleeping with no blankets on. So it wasn't the blankets.), I opened my eyes and saw the shadow on my legs, I started wiggling around trying to get up, and it disappeared. So I got up, ran out to the kitchen, and looked at the clock... 3:47am.

I'll post more of my experiences another day.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aellai, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aellai (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-12)
I thought that I should just share some more things, but I'm not completely sure they are linked to the spirit/demon/etc I see, I think they are, but they still could be just normal things. So I'm hesitant to make a whole new story right now, I. I really haven't seen anything in a while, but for the past few months I've been feeling a pressure on my whole back (Save for a few little spots.), that's kind of like someones sitting on my back. Constant. And I constantly feel tired/drained, if that makes any sense? And I sometimes hear (Very hard to.) voices saying my name and stuff. Which could be my brain. But I just thought I should share, just incase.
jessifabiano (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Just a bit of advice, get rid of the ouija board and the tarot card. Speaking from experience, we never had peace in my house until my sister burned her tarot cards.

Also, I wouldn't be so quick to assume that the white spirit is good. I have read accounts of exorcism where it comes out during the actual exorcism that the entity involved portrayed itself as friendly or "good" in order to become close to the victim.

Good luck.
nata555 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-11)
Hey:)...these demonic beings can't just come without being invited... Doesn't mean you ask them to come... Maybe playing with the ouja board or witchcraft or someone in youre family have touched in to it... The problem is it gave them a way to come... The only way...100% way to get rid of them is first repenting to God. Then when something like that appears say in the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave me alone. Then with faith proclaim the blood of Jesus on you and you're house family friends because nothing is more powerful than the blood of Jesus Christ.
Shadead (91 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
IF you want to try sleep a little better id say when you go to bed next at any point of entry to the room, closet doors, main door, windows ect place quarts rock (must be white) use 2 one on each side of the entrance in a line and then before hitting the hay say or pray:

I ask in the powers present to grant me safety as I sleep and to protect me until I wake.

Give it a shot the rock should hold anything that's not pure out as they are a white purity stone make sure they are pure.
(to achieve the purification google how to purify stones or minerals)

Hope you are able to sleep soon, Best of luck and sweet dreams.

~Shadead.
Aellai (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Thanks everyone. ❤
DARKNESS; Well... My grandma is apparently a witch, But I don't really believe her. And I have a ouijia board, and tarot cards, And I tried to use the ouijia board, but it did not work. And all this stuff was happening before I got the ouijia board or the tarot cards.

EmeraldAngel; It was too bright to tell what it really looked like, But It looked like it could be a little kid. I couldn't tell if it was a boy, a girl, or had long or short hair. Maybe it was a spirit of a child?

I guess I should say, when I'm trying to sleep (Usually around 3am or so), I usually feel fear wash over me, and its nearly impossible for me to go to sleep, because. I don't want to close my eyes, because I feel like something will attack me. And that happens almost every night.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Aellai: As mentioned by previous posters this entity is attracted to you, have you or any of your family members dealt with the occult or similar things?

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Yeah that's so weird. Earlier I saw a black figure in my grandparents living room. At first, I thought it was my five year old cousin Eric but then it went back down the hallway. Curious, I see my cousin in my bedroom comfortable not looking like he moved at all. I think the closet is a portal when I enter my bedroom the closet is on the right. Scary much? Hahaha I think I saw the spirit of a little boy that's sad and explains what's been tapping me on the arm and touching my hand. Poor kid, what should I do, any advice anyone? But first off, yeah those are demons and that white thing was like a...I don't know... Good spirit? I don't know can't you describe what it looked like more please was it a cat. Please also keep us updated. I'm fairly curious about that man you saw, Katherine.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
AYA-LOVE-CARROTS, WHY do you think ALL the sprits come from stink'n trees!? UHG! Sorry, but God it's making me crazy I don't know why. Probably because that's the only thing you ever say? Is there a reason you think EVERY thing lives in a tree?

Any way, demons do do the things you're describing. Some do really stupid stuff more than scary stuff. I personally have had to get rid of some strange demonic activity for some clients & friends that really left me baffled. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts. Bless you & yours. Much love.

~LSD~
JimD (431 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Hi;

Classic demonic harassment, which will increase or disappear, depending upon your reaction. It was not a 'man'. Test my theory: the next time it appears, say "Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel help me". Watch its reaction.

If Catholic, I suggest attending Mass, confession, and the sacraments - frequently. Whether Catholic or not, I suggest getting and using, especially at night, Catholic Holy water - especially in the bedroom. 9 pm - 6 am (especially 3 am, because it inverts / mocks the hour Jesus died on the Cross) are the psychic hours, when demons are most active.

Demons are experts at psychological warfare, but never appear / manifest as normal, i.e. There's normally something odd re. Their appearance. Email me at Dukes2352atAOL.com, should you need more. Thirty others have done so, with (finally) relief. Good luck and God bless you.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Thx Dan_Paranormal I also agree with you, that it was a spirit who attached himself with josie 😊

-Aya x Yoite
dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
I Think there is 2 spirit here, the demon and a protecting spirit (the white one). Demons try to invite you, this is the first step to possession.
1. Invitation (it show himself)
2. Infestation (isolation/loneliness)
3. Oppression (Violence)
4. Possession
5. Death
The white spirit is warning you, I think.

Love is the best weapon!
Dan_Paranormal (1 stories) (74 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
I agree with Aya, to me it doesn't sound so much like a demon. In my opinion it sounds like a spirit that has attatched itself to you and is enjoying winding you up a fair bit.

I enjoyed reading your story Josie, thanks for sharing it, can't wait to hear about more of your experiences.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Doesn't sound so demonic to me, it maybe an elemental spirit, does who live on tree, 😐 anyway its a nice story... Do take care...

-Aya Winchester

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: