You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: They Always Watch Me

Real Ghost Stories

They Always Watch Me

 

I've always had an interest in the paranormal, and as I get older, I look at it more. I'm also interested in psychology and how the mind works in what we think we see or know.

When I was 6 years old I lived in a different home then I live in now, and now I am 15. When we had just moved in, there was a babysitter who watched me. We were in the basement, which was unfinished and it can be understandable why it would be naturally scary. I asked her why there was a giant S on the wall. She said it stood for Satan. Being 6 years old, I'm going to be gullible. I told my mom and she wouldn't let her babysit me anymore. She also told me that was where they were going to put the stairs, but the stairs weren't where the S was. That has less relevance except for the fact that it added fear to that house.

I would have nightmares about the basement. I would dream that a being that looked like the cartoon or popular picture of death would take me and my family and we would be trapped in the basement under the stairs, and that was the only safe place but ghosts would surround us. But someone was always stuck upstairs and sometimes died.

When I was 4 I had a dream about an evil clown that murdered and disoriented my family, which is irrelevant but interesting. And trust me, that dream was actually pretty scary. I only remember that while I was there I would see a man standing in my doorway that no one else would see. He wasn't clear or even realistic looking. But he had black eyes, brown hair, and was wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans. He would lean against the side of the door frame, and just stare at me. I didn't know what his problem was, and I never talked to him. Which I'm glad after hearing what may happen when you do.

One morning when I was eating breakfast I had no thought that could ever remind me of him. But somehow I thought of him and I saw his feet and he was standing in front of me, watching me. I told my mom and she told me to ignore him. I finally told my parents that I just wanted him to leave me alone so they came in my room and prayed to God with me. I believed in God, I am Christian, and I am to this day; because I've had nothing logical prove him wrong in what I know. They prayed that if he was evil, that he would leave me alone and that I wouldn't see him again. And if he was my guardian angel, that I would know of that and not be afraid. After they prayed, I never saw him again.

My parents also told me [and this I do not remember clearly until I asked them what I told them I saw in that house] I would see brown things dancing at the end of my bed. And sometimes I would see a black/purple figure watching me at the end of my bed. I think that scared me more. Sometimes I would wake them up and tell them.

I don't remember seeing much really after that. When I was 8 we moved out because there was too much traffic where we lived and my parents wanted to live somewhere more peaceful. When I was around 11 I started seeing really tall white figures, almost like white SHADOWS. They looked like they were cloaked, and I could only see the outline of them. Never their faces or exactly what they were wearing. I took them as angels at first, but I really wasn't sure. So I had no doubt that they may be demons or evil spirits, also. And sometimes I think it's a trick of the eye and some light left in my eye when I look away. And sometimes I would see short ones, about a foot tall, and they were dark shadows, and they would line up with each other. But I never saw them clearly.

Now I see 1, 3 or 5 tall black shadows in my room. They're near my door, or behind it. They just watch me. I always feel watched, even when I don't see anything. And I wonder if I'm just paranoid, because when I was younger I used to be paranoid that people didn't like me or something... And I'm still paranoid. I don't trust easily. And I question everything.

When I stay up late I've seen either a white or black shadow pass right by my bed around 3:00. I used to see a tall black figure in the corner of my room with a shorter black figure at night. And for some reason I felt like I knew it was a mother and her daughter... But they felt evil. It's mainly the shadows near my door that concern me. What are they? Who am I? What do I see? Or

Am I just PARANOID?

Other hauntings by Nephele

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nephele, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
thanks for all the help...
_edana_: I don't think getting a priest to bless the house is necessary, I'd feel violated and if I asked my parents they would be like 'what have you been doing, are you evil?' lol

Why would the entity be in the same houses? That doesn't make sense.
And what do you mean you thought I was older? Haha
x10 (6 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
hey nephele and aya... I both added you in FB...thanks

--x10--
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
[at] x10 Suzuki_san [at] rocketmail.com thanks in advance 😊

[at] nephele I thought you were older. LMAO

-AYA ❤ YOITE
x10 (6 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
[at] aya...di pah... Add kita now na...LOL...wat's your username?

[at] nephele;the first person who could help you is yourself... Thanks for sharing... God Bless
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
Hmmm... I think you're right x10 😊 that it all goes on how strong you believed... Hehe... Friend na ba kita sa fb?

-AYA ❤ YOITE
x10 (6 stories) (46 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
The trick is not the BIBLE, it is what you believe in (I mean if we strongly believe that reading the bible casts away the demon, it should be effective... But it should not be effective for EVERYONE)...because we don't have the same belief...

BTW, I agree with aya, you're third eye is just open so you can see "them"

But, I will pray for you... Hope you can cope with this... You are not alone... 😉

--x10--
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
I really don't believe in the bible thingy, (that it can cast away evil spirit) anyway my first thought about your story is... There not following you around, its just that you can see them, maybe every house that youve been has this entity... 😊

-Aya love Yoite
_edana_ (3 stories) (17 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
You sound kind of like me... I always used to see things when I was little. I swore to my parents the house was haunted and about a year after I moved out my mom started seeing a woman in the house. The spirits seem drawn to you for whatever reason. Sometimes communication isn't good, but I think in your case it might help. When you get the feeling or see things tell them they scare you and they are not welcome, read a passage from your Bible, or even pray aloud. It might help if you get a priest to come bless your home. Hope this helps!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Nephele: Hmmm the part regarding the "S" is intriguing I understand why it just added fear to the house, that wasn't very nice of the babysitter to say something like that to you at that age. Seems as though you were frequently visited by shadow people I have attached a good explanation as to what these are! This was provided by Whitebuffalo.

Http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=97317

Thank you for sharing and all the best to you.

Dan
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
I read my bible every day. And I guess I don't see them or it all the time, but quite often at times.
And thanks
Desire_touch (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
It's not good to be always curious... About something... If you seen it too often read a bible. Turn to what ever page, then read it out loud. It might help.

CHRISTIAN FIRE POWER BALL! (street fighter)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: