You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Is This Really An Incubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Is This Really An Incubus?

 

Everything that I have read about incubus experiences is different than what I am experiencing maybe you can help me figure out what the deal is.

Off and on since I have been 17 I have been having incidences of being sexually touched in my room but no one is there. Not to the point of orgasm but I can feel light touches in "that" general area. We lived in a house that was very disturbing. I always felt something was wrong. One night me and my sister heard something that sounded like a demonic bellow in the hallway and stomped down it then everything just went quiet and it was gone. So you could say it was strange.

The touches stopped when I moved a year ago. I am 19 years old now and 5 days ago the touches started again. During these touches I am completely awake and it happens as soon as I get in the bed. I decided to do some research on what was happening. I have been searching everything the last week. I had found a few people and talked to them. They had all told me that there is a possibility for danger but to never let it get out of control and don't do anything that doesn't feel right.

This entity had always been positive and I have had my boyfriend for over two years so I wasn't lonely or needing sexual attention. I decided that I would take my curiosity to a new level so I looked for how to summon. It is very dangerous to do this thing I am aware but because this entity chose me and nothing negative had happen I continued.

I took and set up like I was going to summon an incubus but instead of calling out a random incubus I said" I know you are here, you have been here the last couple of days I acknowledge you and welcome your presence and interaction" and then continued through the rest of the summoning. It started off very gentile and as soon as I get into bed every night it instantly puts pressure on my legs. It's a cold sensation. It is very unlike what is described by sleep paralysis. I can feel it putting pressure but I am not paralyzed. My movements are restricted but I have never had the ability to move taken from me.

Last night it changed like there was a different entity there and the other one gone. Instead of a cold sensation it was very warm like. I had a heating pad on my legs but not hot or scalding. The sexual experience is better. Not as gentle but the orgasm are intense and right to the point. It goes on for hours I will roll over and go to sleep and when I dream I can feel it having sex with me all night. But it's not a bad experience. It mostly happens at night in my room but there has been a few times when it has touched me or tried to have sex with me while driving or sitting down in the living room or at work and I say" please just leave me alone right now I'm busy and it just kind of fades away" this is nothing like what I have heard.

Is this really an incubus experience or is it that maybe people just have it wrong about what can happen with an incubus?

Maybe it's a phantom or a ghost?

I don't know has anyone heard of or had an experience like this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ashley818205, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

coolskool (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-07)
A similar thing happened to me, it was a wierd feeling... I myself do not believe in God (even though I Used to but not anymore) however I sometimes find myself wondering if there is one up there (A God I mean) and if this is his way of "Trying to get you to believe in him again" I find it a very sick and disturbing way to get your attention. If God want's peoples attention, he should NOT Bully people into it by giving them something to fear... I hope you never have to experiance it again... That is Unless YOU want to...

Manny Wishes

Coolskool
-To Skool for Cool.
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
To all the people reading this, do you feel or have you been told that you are an old soul? Maybe we did not get it right before and this is a test to get it right this time.
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
I wonder if this is a test from God. These beings seem to want us not to pray or go to church. Have you noticed when you do what you feel they want you to do, you get a greater reward? So much for free will!
flamingschizoid (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
[at] Rashidah and ashley818205

I apologize for the crassness. But really dear you should leave these things alone. They are not natural, they are not from god, therefore they can't be anything good. Leave them be. Please.
Rashidah (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
flamingschizoid
Could you try to be a little nicer. This is a very personal experience for her. No need to be insensitive. 😐

Yes spirit sex is more pleasurable.
The choice is yours if you want to keep feeding this entity or not.
flamingschizoid (22 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
isn't sex one of the reasons you have a boyfriend? And if he isn't any good in bed why not invest in a vibrator, (I hear the rabbit is pretty good) other sex toys or, here's a thought: get yourself another boyfriend! In other words, leave the demons alone because unless you plan on screwing it the rest of your life it will not take well to your wanting to get married (if you should choose to) one day or your just growing tired of it and wanting it to go away. These things are dangerous LEAVE THEM ALONE!
Succubussed (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
What you describe sounds very similar to what myself and others with whom I have had contact feel from an Incubus (or in my case a Succubus).

From what you say in your story here it sounds as though you are in the early stages of contact with what people refer to as an Incubus.

What you will find on the Internet and in books regarding these Beings will mostly be myths and legend and superstition, handed down through the centuries by people who have never actually had an encounter with an Incubus/Succubus themselves, so most of it is highly inaccurate.

There isn't much out there that has been written by people who have actually experienced what it sounds like you are experiencing.

This site here (Yourghoststories.com) has a wealth of first-hand accounts in the Incubus/Succubus/Sexual Ghosts section, and if you want to discuss this with others who are at present experiencing this phenomenon, you can go to the forum listed in my profile (click my username)

New comments for this story have been disabled