You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Ghost Sister

Real Ghost Stories

My Ghost Sister

 

I had a pretty normal life until about a few years ago, here's what happened.

When I was about 11 my parents got divorced and I moved with my mom to an OLD house. I used to cry all the time but one day after I got home from school I noticed that even though I was alone (my brother was at cello practice and my mom at work) I didn't feel like it, at that time I was scared so I turned on some music and the T.V.

To break the silence and so I wouldn't feel alone but then they turned off and I heard a female voice say "you don't have to be scared". I normally would've been scared but at that point I was really sad and I didn't even care. I just dismissed it because it was kind of stormy that day. But, a few weeks later I had been picked on and beaten up by some kids at school and I was crying. I went into my room and I felt a hand on my shoulder and the same voice said "it's okay".

The next day when I went to school the people who had hit me weren't there and someone told me they had gotten sick. At that point I knew that the ghost had done it and it was like she was protecting me. I asked the previous owners (who happened to be my aunt and uncle) if anyone died there and they said that a girl named Rebecca had lived there and had a brother with the same name as me so she loved me and protected me (which is why my brother never saw her but my aunt did because her name was Rebecca too). Even as I posted this she would put her hand on my shoulder to let me know I'm not alone. I love her and she has protected me ever sense.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Danny6752, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

guyanesepwincessxoxo (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-20)
What a Beautiful Story!
I am really and truly sorry about what happened in school where the kids bullied you. But I guess Rebecca lovingly protected you and made them all sick. Thank you soo much for posting this story, I must say it is one of my favourites posted on this site. Xxx
ghostsarefake (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
That's interesting... I wanted to post something on you're profile. I noticed that you said you're a non-christian now. The way you said it seemed like you were a christian previously. I was wondering why that is? I'm a christian, but I have no intention of preaching to you. I'm simply curious. If you don't want to say anything, or feel like I'm prying, I apologize. Like I said, it's simply curiousity.:)
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
hi that a really sweet story, hope you are doing ok thankyou for sharing your story. ❤
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
That was a very beautiful story.
I love it. ❤

Thanks for sharing
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
What a nice encouraging story. I enjoyed reading it. It never hurts to have help from the other side. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: