You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Haunted Work-place

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunted Work-place

 

So I have a part-time job in an attorney's office filing papers. I go to work with my grandmother on Sundays, when no one else is at work with her besides my brother and mom.

It's a relatively new building and everything there is new anyways, (like the lighting, computers, etc.) so these things shouldn't be happening.

I was once down in the basement floor about a year ago and creepy things happened. I was in this room in the corner filing information index cards. The room is sort of a supply room with pens, paper, extra printers, shelves, boxes, files, and what not. I was down there alone because my brother and grandma were working upstairs. The lights in the room flickered and there was movement in two corners of the room.

I could see them (the movement) out of the corners of my eyes. Then a box of papers fell. I then heard a voice outside of the room, as if someone was speaking right outside the door. Then I saw a shadow pass by the door slowly. I hastily finished and ran up the stairs, passing through a really cold spot on the way.

The stairs are positioned in-between the kitchen and an elevator, and across from the bathrooms. When I was running up the stairs I heard the elevator start moving. I was even more scared considering I didn't know which floor it was leaving from, the bottom or the top.

Thank you for reading my story! All comments are welcome even though I'm not sure any advice is needed.

Other hauntings by myronwilleatyou

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, myronwilleatyou, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

myronwilleatyou (3 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-28)
Thank you for the comments:)

Last week at work I had to go back down in the basement and I went in the supply room. The whole time I was down there I felt someone watching me from the corner the papers had previously fallen in.
signup (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Somehow the building has atracted some entities.

If something starts happening and someone gotta hurt (real bad), consider blessing the place.
Shadead (91 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
Ghost with papers to file? 😆 Sorry that is kind of cool the only thing that haunts my workplace is really grumpy people on a monday morning:D
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
I wonder what could have been in that box of papers that they may have wanted you to see! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: